main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dreams (h/c angst, mush) Finished 5/9

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sheleigh, Mar 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I'm addicted to mush :) and look ma- no cavities :D

2. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Kitara- Hehe! I am addicted to mush... just not used to writing it! :-D Thanks for the feed up.

(Incidently by replying to this message it UPS it! ^_~)

3. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Boy i need to pay more attention around here, I keep missing all these great mushy JA stories! Very nice Sheleigh!!! Those small inner-self musings by both Qui and Obi were wonderful. Anymore stories in the works?

Obi

4. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    This is a really great ending! An ending with mush is alway good ;) ;) !!
    The last szene was so cute. [face_love] I love apologize szenes like this :)

You´re not used to write mush? Well, I think you didn a great job with it. Keep doing it!

Angel_Skywalker

5. sheleigh

Jan 31, 2002
    OTK- A couple plots dancing around in my head, still haven't managed to get them onto paper... err, Word yet. Thanks for reading, glad you liked it! :)

Angel- Thanks! :) I am glad you liked my ending. Nah, I am not used to writing mush, though I adore reading it! :D

Thanks again for the feedback, guys! Hope to see you again at my next story... whenever that may be! ;)

6. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    AWWWWW Great ending. *cuddles Obi-Wan stuffy* I love mush *chants mush...mushy mushy*

*snif* it sad though that it is over. New fic out soon I hope ^_^

7. sheleigh

Jan 31, 2002
    Ganki- Glad you liked :) A new fic is currently being written, and I hope to have the first post up sometime before June... but school is coming to a close, which means teachers are piling more homework on. Heh.

Again, thanks for the feedback! :)

Up! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.