Dreams?

Discussion in 'Bay City, MI' started by JakkUtt-PokkUtt, Sep 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Master

star 4
    If you have a dream worth sharing, I'll be sure to read about it if you want to write about it.

I had a dream last night that I joined the force. the police force, that is. The hot-ass police chieftess swooned over me, we had some fun, and she was late for work the next day ;)
    then, somehow, I broke my ankle walking around the haunted city we worked for. SO THEY AMPUTATED! it hurt like hell. I called my mom about it and she started bawling. By the time she got to see me, my foot magically appeared attached to my leg and I could somewhat walk on it. It looked like Frankenstein's foot had been sewn onto my shin. and besides some hazy flashes of still memories that was my dream last night.
  2. JediHutt Jedi Master

star 4
    I had a dream I had a pokerhand tattooed on my forearm and everyone thought I was cheating every time I played cards.
  3. Axle-Starweilder Force Ghost

star 6
    j.p., have you been watching a lot of japanimation lately?

and huitt, you should deffinately get that tatoo.
  4. JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Master

star 4
    I haven't been keeping up on my anime lately, I must admit. I think the last thing I watched may have been ninja scroll w/you, in fact.

Last night, as far as I can remember, my dream started out at a movie theater. It was a strange place to me, but familiar at the same time. I went to see an unidentified show with Dan and his girly Tara. We got to the movie late and found some seats next to Hodge, Duponce, Good, Ashbug, and a couple others I can't seem to put my finger on now. It was the goriest, most violent movie I've ever dreamt up, and for those of you that know anything about my dreams, good God! but alas, we could not watch the movie with any serious intent because that group of people identified, mainly Hodge and Duponce, were being so loud and disruptive in there, we couldn't stand it. They were all tricked out in glow necklaces, glowsticks, blinking lights, even glow-in-the-dark hair! I left the viewing area and went to the sales counter where I asked for my money back. The clerk on duty told me he wouldn't be able to personally refund my admission. I told him I would accept a ticket for a later show, since I was seated for a grand total of maybe five minutes. So, mr. clerk told me I would have to take it up with the manager and he summoned said manager. Get this, the manager was in military fatigues. He asked what the problem was. I told him about the group of people making it so hard to watch the movie, and that I wanted a refund, or a ticket for a later show. Somehow I was able to point them out from the front desk. He said he would take me to them and tell them I had a problem. I said, "no, man." I didn't want my friends to know I was being their party pooper, so I explained to the manager that I didn't want to ruin their time, I just really wanted to see the movie, they were just too wasted to care about watching in the first place. Give me a refund or a later ticket. Then the army guy manager put up his dukes. I knew what that meant. I would have to fight to get my way. We had it out for a little while and neither of us was getting anywhere that way. So he decided we would give each other one free hit, a double axehandle to the torso. He told me to go first, and that was his demise. I pulled back, clasped my grip, and swung away. I nailed him right in the upper chest. I almost killed the poor guy. He was just lying there, dyin'. I figured I was in trouble, so I split up from Dan and Tara, who couldn't believe their eyes. Then I took a corridor down to a different corner of the cineplex. There were windows into the theater at that point, and The Transformers was on the big screen. I sat outside of the window and watched for a little while. I remember optimus prime fighting devastator, and it looked so real. In an instant, they were fighting right in front of me, off the screen. I had to run and hide so they wouldn't kill me. I don't think they noticed me, but that fight would've killed anything within 1000 yards. I got to see optimus blow a few limbs off of devastator, explosions and sparks were EVERYWHERE! I don't remember anything after that. I may have woken up then, or gotten killed in my dream.
  5. JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Master

star 4
    I have absolutely no recollection of a Thursday night dream
  6. JediHutt Jedi Master

star 4
    I love parties in dreams, last night was halloween and the rents were throwing a major blowout in a place that wasn't our house, but had my room. At the begining I was sleeping in my room and about thirty people from old Central high came in and told me to get out of bed, I thought I must be naked, but I did it anyway. And then we ate dinner and mingled a bit. Then everyone from central and I went trick or treating and Jane Alston asked me what I was doing for a living and I said I was participating in a scientific test to see if I could withstand getting all kinds of different strains of the clap from strippers with penicilin doses inbetween.[face_laugh] I think i was making a joke in my dream and I still think it is funny in waking life. That's all I can remember, but it was a long dream.
  7. JODA_YASKIEWICZ Jedi Master

star 4
    i'm glad that's not your real life job hutt.
    [face_laugh]
  8. JediHutt Jedi Master

star 4
    I wonder which is worse the job I have or that job, cause that job definately has it's benefits.
  9. Darth-Pigeon Jedi Knight

I had a dream about giant lizards that were hanging out at a bar singing to Bob Marley, I sat and watched them they wore no clothing and drank white russians with starws. They soon got angry and terriozed a bar maid and i awoke ina cold sweat to a cat sleeping on my chest.
  10. JediHutt Jedi Master

star 4
    I had a dream that I was stuck at this community of cottages and drugged with psychotrophic mushrooms and that I killed Sean and like four other people that were kind of random, but it turned out that none of them were dead and that actually Sean and some guy named steve had tied me up and thrown kick balls at my jewels for a few hours and I was just drug induced dreaming of killing them, and they let me loose eventually laughing and I went on to live like a imbecile for awhile and star wars duels was coming to life and everone at the table was loosing hit points and I came in as Jango Fett and totally exposed the Emperor with a rocket laucher hit, because no-one knew the table was playing the emperor and trying to kill us all, and we all ganged up on him and we were about to take him out giving us our lives and hit points back when some lady called and woke me up and made me get out of bed and take a message. Maybe none of this is real, wait that is just one big run-on sentence, I'm weirded out guys... Did I kill those people? Did everyone get their hit points back?
  11. JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll have all my HPs back after I go to the bathroom. Did you have blood on your hands when you woke up? What did you kill him with? Did you tell Sean about feelings? That would've killed him for sure, he would've developed a clot and stroked right then and there.
  12. Axle-Starweilder Force Ghost

star 6
    i'm still missing half of my hitpoints, therefore, i must get back into the rejuvinator and save.
  13. JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Master

star 4
    Lucky for me, I bumped into a healy whirl not more than twenty minutes ago! [face_good_luck]
  14. Axle-Starweilder Force Ghost

star 6
    oh, i love those things. did that give you back your MP too?
  15. JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Master

star 4
    If by MP you mean magic points, then yes, haha! a healy whirl reminds me of shooting up bacta. oh, the good ol days
  16. antronspazbasterd Jedi Padawan

i have some dream that are worth righting down, axle knows what i am talking about.
  17. Axle-Starweilder Force Ghost

star 6
    damn right!

batman and robin, baby. batman and robin.
  18. JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Master

star 4
    Of course only Axle knows what you're talking about...... YOU NEVER TALK TO ANY OF US OTHER PEOPLE!!!!
  19. JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Master

star 4
    I had a random party dream last night. A bunch of people were at Axle's house. At least the downstairs was his. The upstairs was my grandma and grandpa's old house. I found like 4-5 bags just sitting around lost by people. that was way cool.
  20. Axle-Starweilder Force Ghost

star 6
    wow, that is pretty sweet.
    i had an erotic dream last night about a girl and a car. it was sensational.
  21. JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Master

star 4
    I love when I have sexational dreams! They seem to go over better than real life, if you know what I mean.
  22. antronspazbasterd Jedi Padawan

you know what is the worst, when you have a nasty dream and then wake up to your gfreind right next to you. nothing seas i feal like crame more than that. i am a dream time player.
  23. JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Master

star 4
  24. Axle-Starweilder Force Ghost

star 6
    yeah man, don't fear the dream playa haterz.
  25. JODA_YASKIEWICZ Jedi Master

star 4
    it's even worse when you call out someone elses name during an erotic dream.
    because then you both know you've had an erotic dream about someone else.[face_blush]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.