main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD Dreamworld - There's a new rollercoaster!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Lozza, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lozza

Lozza Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    For those who have been blissfully unaware, there's a new rollercoaster at Dreamworld, and I want to go on it.

Since our trip to dreamworld last year was rather enjoyable, I was thinking we might want to arrange a similar trip.
    Since I have flexi-time, and plenty of AL, the timing of the trip doesn't particularly matter to me, however I know that many of you work and have other responsibilities and I'd like to arrange a time that will suit all who want to come.

It has been suggested that it be done on a weekend AFTER school goes back at the end of January/start of Feburary.

Who is interested and what sort of time restrictions do we have to work with?

2. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Basically, the only time in January I'd be able to go is the 10th through the 13th. Every other day I'm either working or out of town. I suppose we could go on a Sunday when I wasn't working. I dunno.

3. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    If there's an Adults at kids' Prices promo count me in.
    The Mick Doohan Motocoaster? isn't enough to warrant me paying $64. A short ride that does only 70km/hr (Damn you Superman (100) and Tower of Terror (150)!!) and lasts 55 seconds (Curses to Scooby Doo and its 4:13). Still, would like to go on it.

Iffy on DW since they started cracking down on people taking food in.

4. Lozza

Lozza Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    What, are they searching bags or something?

5. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    Sunday's are best for me. Goobs next Sunday off around there is 10th Feb.

Anyone finding promo stuff that'd be good. That all said, Dreamworld is a bit too much thrill seeking in one day for me. Although after I climb the storey bridge thanks to CJ, I might be willing to try a little more :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.