Dressing the Galaxy

Discussion in 'Orange County, CA' started by Robeewankenobe, Oct 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robeewankenobe Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey all,
    Ok this is really a cool book and I would like to see the DVD. So, does anyone want to pitch in and get this book?
    It runs about $300. So, 12 very cool members paid $25.00 each we would have our book. Or! if 6 members paid $50.00 each we would have our budget!
    So, I am good for $50.00.
    Thanks
    Rob
  2. crazybirdman Force Ghost

star 4
    Remember when Bart & his friends did that in an episode of the Simpsons? It didn't really work. :oops:
  3. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah. Who's gonna keep "custody" of said book? [face_thinking]
  4. Robeewankenobe Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well it didn't? Maybe because it is a cartoon and that is how is was written? I mean what kind of plot would it be if they all pitch in and got something truly great and everyone one was happy? It would be a canceled show.:D

Anyway, we would pass it to each other with the understanding that one week is long enough and you can request it over and over again. So, no one would truly have it for a long period of time unless the other member forgot to ask to have it.

It's just a suggestion and create a chance to see something that most people don't or would not be able to see.:)
    Thanks
  5. Maulested Force Ghost

star 1
    dude, i have the regular book. it was only $50. i blew the other $250 on fabric and parts for anakin. that corolla has everything. : ) i can bring it to class sometime. next week, maybe since anakin and i are going to sema tomorrow in vegas, the biggest after market car show in the world.
    and i just made the sidious costume. expect i have to turn it black. it's like exactly the same thing as in the movies. same fabric, same selvage end crinkling up at the front. i am very proud of it. excexpt that it's navy. wtf. but it was less than $2 a yard. : )
  6. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Master

star 4
    By the way, the book is called, "Dressing A Galaxy".

"Dressing The Galaxy" could mean this one that we live in, the Milky Way galaxy. ;) :p

Ok, that fulfills my smart alec quotient for the day.

I am being serious though. Proper titles are important. At least to me.[face_plain]
  7. LordJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Or the last person that had it moved away and forgot to give it to someone. Sure they could ship it back, but it would make it pretty difficult to get it to or from that person.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.