main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Drew Karpyshyn's "secret" project

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by Darthbanetheimmortal, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthbanetheimmortal

Darthbanetheimmortal Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2009
    Ok for a few months now, if you pay any attention to his updates on his site,you'll have noticed he talks about some upcoming project he's got.i've been looking around, and i've found a new mass effect book called retribution written by him coming out in july or june. I wonder if that's the project he's been mentioning?i was really hoping it'd be star wars related honestly.

2. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    Ooh, I didn't know there was another Mass Effect book coming out. Cool. :D We sure use the letter "R" a lot in Mass Effect, don't we? Revelation, Retribution, Redemption. [face_laugh]

3. Darthbanetheimmortal

May 28, 2009
    yeah i've noticed the use of R. i can't say i'm too excited about this one though, i like drew's writing in star wars better than his mass effect writing, but its all good.

4. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    I agree that his Star Wars writing is somewhat better, but you have to consider the fact that Star Wars contains much, much, much more material to work with than Mass Effect. So it's probably easier to write.

5. Darthbanetheimmortal

May 28, 2009
    yeah that's a good point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.