main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN "Drive-In" Night at the SMT: The "Return of the Jedi" 20th Anniversay Picnic

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Qui-Gon Tim, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    It's 5:30 am and I thought I'd take a glance at the boards before leaving for work and I'm glad I did - because it's 5:30 am and I don't have to leave for work until 6:30 am! My clock got messed up and I got up an hour early. :confused: :_|

Anywho, I had a GREAT time last night!! Thanks to everyone for making it a success. :D

Steve: NO, y'all didn't bother me! All that running around was to check on my kids or my in-laws or moderate an argument between cousins or take my niece to the potty......or to get a beer, LOL.

Now I'm going back to bed for a few minutes. [face_laugh]

2. DBRANIGE

DBRANIGE Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2003
    WOW WHAT A GOOD TIME FOR ME. THANKS EVERYONE. I AM EAGER FOR THE NEXT TIME I CAN SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN. GREAT FOOD AND GREAT CONVERSATION. I WONDER WHICH WAS MORE ENTERTAINING: THE ACTUAL MOVIE OR WATCHING THE LITTLE KIDS EATING THEIR HAMBURGERS. WHAT A GREAT WAY TO BE INTRODUCED TO THE GROUP. I'M GETTING HUNGRY THINKING ABOUT THOSE HAMBURGERS AGAIN. MMMMMM WE'LL SEE YOU AGAIN REAL SOON. THANKS SO MUCH. DARIN

3. Steja_Palex

Steja_Palex Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Traci: I knew you weren't avoiding us on purpose. I was givin' you a hard time. Wait, you mean there were cousins fighting last night and we missed it? Man!

4. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    I'm never going to be able to look at Chewie the same way again, thanks to you, Sal. I want to see our little MST3K version that you captured. We should put the highlights up on the website.

5. Star_Blazer_M31

Star_Blazer_M31 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2003
    Gracie would like to say how cool it was hanging out with you guys was. She enjoyed it very much. The hotdawgs were nummy!
    Also, she would like to express how cool you guys are.
    It was cool meeting Darin.
    Sal kicks @$$
    Tim (both of 'em) is da man!
    Jay is mah brutha!
    Joy is...a bum. [face_devil]
    Everyone else is supercalafragalisticexpialadocious. (That's a good thing, BTW)

our resident over-medicated Sith Lord,
    -Grace*

6. Mao_Master

Mao_Master Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2003
    TIm you got to whath those kids, we need to have a rule like no unsupervised kids under 16 or something allowed. It was great meeting the newbs. I had a lot of fun. Tim thanks for the saber man. everyone else, good seeing ya again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.