main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN Drive-In Nights - Spring 2006 Schedule & Events

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Qui-Gon Tim, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    You need to put "Help Tim and Trace clean up the house and yard" on there somewhere...

See you Friday.

(and don't you dare tell me..."We'll clean it up later"...I'm helping...thats the end of it
    (you can't argue with "cancer-girl" and win...

[face_pig]

Who knew you'd find a BBQ place in Memphis that has BBQ Rancor and Gungan...:D

2. Lavenderrose73

Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2005
    Hey, just out of curiosity: will there be any need to bring a swimsuit? And what's the temperature there? Any tips on what the weather's supposed to be? Well, take care for now.

Lavenderrose73 @};-

3. Obi_J_Kenobi

Obi_J_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002

4. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Barbara: Nah, no need for a swimsuit. With all of the movie stuff and tents, we won't have room for the slip n' slide!

See y'all tomorrow night!

-Tim

And don't forget: BYOB!

5. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    It's cool. Just wanted to know. I'll sure have my humanities book with me though.

@};-

6. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Just keep your fingers crossed that the weather will be good.

No rain! No rain!

No wind! No Wind!

7. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    Ok, with no intention to jinx us, how will we do this in the event that the weather isn't what we hope for?

Lavenderrose73 @};-

8. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Just think positive thoughts!

9. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    Hi there. We got back at around 3:30am. I started to wake up, I guess, when the driving slowed way down, and they said, "yeah, we're back." I'd said "Already?" They were like, "'Already?'?..." Well, with showering and stuff before I hit the hay and stuff, I got to bed somewhere between 4:30 and 4:45, and slept for about 10 1/2-11 hours! Got up at around 3:30pm. Dang, I must have been tired!

Well, I had a wonderful time. And Qui-Gon Tim, thank you again for having us. You were very hospitable. I'll try to get those necklaces done lickety-split. [face_good_luck]

Lavenderrose73 @};-

10. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Hey Tim:

Thanks so much for having us. It was an absolute blast. (Sorry about the whole having to drag me into the house thing)
    Hopefully there's not too much mess for you to have to clean up. We'll see you soon.

And remember Tim: Pink Muppets are cool.
    (Think about it.)

You are an amazing host. Thanks again for the wonderful time.

11. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Thanks, everyone, for coming. I had a great time- probably the most fun I've had at a Drive-In Night in a long time. It was great finally getting to spend some real time with a lot of you to get to know you better. It was like C3-and-a-half, without the high hotel and food bill.

It would be great to do something like this again someday.

B.J.: Pink Muppets! Pink Muppets! Lizzie will like that. She loves a little pink! :p

Darren: Met any good kitties lately? [face_laugh] I'm still laughing my butt off at your little encounter with the neighbor's Russian Blue.

I crashed yesterday around 6:30 pm, thinking I'd take a nap. I woke up at 8:30 this morning. There's not too much mess out there to pick up. No more than the usual drive-in night. (Actually, I really think there's a lot less mess than the usual drive-in night.)

And for all that didn't make it, you missed a good time. It's nice to know that the SMT and the AGR haven't forgotten how to party!

12. DarthToddy

DarthToddy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2004
    Drive-in was fun as always....big hip hip hooray for Tim and Traci for putting up with us....we all know it's more for Traci putting up with us...because we know how our Timmy loves a crowd :D

13. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    It was my pleasure, John. Traci seemed to have a good time, too.

Or maybe that was just the wine talking.

14. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    Dang, I thought I was the one drinking it by the glassful.

@};-

15. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    I thought that was a bottle-full![face_skull]

16. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    You wish! When I say I stop after 1, I mean one glass (not flask). [face_laugh]

...speaking of which, it's time for my nightly glass of...oh shoot! Karaoke! Guess I'll have my white Russian after I get back. Ciao!

@};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.