main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Driven (post-Reunion AU, J/J, J/D, K/OC) --Chapter 17, February 19, 2005!!--

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaina_and_Jag, May 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Okay. This is my first ever fan fiction. Tell me if you like it. I'm just kinda writing what comes into my head. Thanks!!! I hope you enjoy. I should have the first post up by Monday, at the latest.

This is the first "book" in the Life After Destruction Trilogy. :D

Summary: Driven is set after the Force Heretic trilogy thing but Zonama Sekot didn't help the war and Jaina and Jag were never a couple. The stuff between Danni and Jacen did happen though. Basically parts of the Force Heretic trilogy happened (excluding Reunion), like they went to Zonama Sekot ect. Jag wasn't with the Solo's on their little adventure though, he was still doing what he was doing during Destiny's Way. Jaina and Jag have been friends since after Dark Journey. During the time after Dark Journey and before the Force Heretic trilogy Jaina dated Zekk. They didn't see each other much but they did. (sorry had to let you guys know that but I didn't like that. That's why Zekk lovers won't like this very much) Also Jaina and Jag haven't kissed yet so the parts from Rebel Dream and onward with J/J mush didn't happen.

Ages These are all about, nobody is really exacly that age. ;)
    Jaina Solo: 20
    Jacen Solo: 20
    Jag Fel: 22
    Danni Quee Solo: 25
    Kyp Durron: 33
    Leia Solo: 47
    Han Solo: 58
    Luke Skywalker: 47
    Mara Jade Skywalker: 43
    Ben Skywalker: 3
    Wedge Antilles: 45
    Iella Wesseri Antilles: 44
    Syal Antilles: 15
    Myri Antilles: 12
    Aurra Wesseri: 30 (Iella's sister I know 14 years is alot but my mom is about 20 years older than her youngest sister)
    Tahiri Veila: 17
    Syal Fel: 48
    Soontir Fel: 49
    Cam Fel: 18
    Wynessa Fel: 14
    Valin Horn: 15
    Jysella Horn: 7
    Ingrid Hawling: 19

Couples Appearing in Driven (not as in mush but that's possible its just who's together at this point in time)
    Jaina and Jag
    Danni and Jacen
    Aurra and Kyp
    Leia and Han
    Mara and Luke
    Iella and Wedge
    Syal and Soontir
    Ingrid and Cam

****TEASER!!!****
    "Hang on," she called to the person outside the door. She grabbed a robe from her closet and was working on tying it as she approached the door. She slammed her hand on the lock mechanism and the door flew open to show Jagged Fel, sweat drenched and only wearing pants. She couldn't help but look at his bare chest. Oh my gosh, she thought he's so sexy without a shirt on.

As her gaze traveled up to his face he said, "Can I come in?"

Slightly embarrassed she replied, "Sure." As he came in she asked him, "What brings you by at this hour?" She was trying to stare at anything but his chest and was failing miserably.
    ****END TEASER!!!****

Did you like it??? I know it's kinda short but hey, what can ya do. I don't wanna give too much away. All my chapters are probably gonna be short but this is my first fan fiction so please give me the benefit of the doubt. Please read and review. It would mean alot to me. ;)

By the way~ I don't own any of these characters. You know the drill.

Click here for the first post.

2. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
    i loved it when the frist post

3. jaya02

jaya02 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2002
    Oooooo. Lol. Maybe you could name this Star Wars Baywatch and toy with that idea. ;)

4. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    no, not star wars baywatch. but jag without a shirt, that definitly got my attention :D

~aeryn

5. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    i like. i'll read this! and dont worry abt it... my chapters were never very long...

regarding a title... maybe if u wrote out or thought of some kinda plotline u could come up with a title...

-jj00

6. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    think about what you want to happen...and then figure out a title that corresponds with it...

nice teaser, by the way!

7. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    Plot, What Plot? Looks like an excuse for mush, but it was excellent mush ;)

8. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Thanks for your confidence guys!!!

JainaJag00: I'm working on that right now. I'm working on the plot line now and I hope to have a title soon.

Shinar: In case you didn't know, this was just to get people who like J/J romance interested. I think people who don't like Zekk would like this too. Oh no! I've said too much. ;) Thanks. I worked really hard on the mushy parts and the first couple chapters are basically mush. lol.

Alright guys. I'm gonna try to post the first chapter today. I might not be able to. I'm working on that now. If it's not up today it'll definitaly be up tomorrow.

9. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Here it is!!! My first post. Please tell me how bad it is. I don't want to be spared.

Prologue

Jaina walked through the tall grass with the wind wiping her hair out behind her. She saw a cottage in front of her and heard jubilant voices coming from inside.

Intrigued, she increased her pace slightly until she could hear some of the cries clearly.

?Don?t tickle me! NOOO!? she heard a young girl squeal.

Her breath caught in her throat when she saw whom the young girl?s cries were directed to. Colonel Jagged Fel, a very handsome Chiss commander recently back from the Unknown Regions to help the New Republic with the fight against the Yuuzhan Vong.

?Jaina!? Jag called to her. ?Come inside, we don?t want you to get sick.? She played that over again in her head Come inside, we don?t want you to get sick. It didn?t make sense, why would he say that to her? She then looked down to where her hands were trailing the top of the grass still puzzling over what Jag had said.

She then let out a gasp. She had a bulge at her abdomen, meaning only one thing. She was pregnant! But whose could it be, she thought to herself. She almost slapped herself in the head because of her own stupidity. Come inside, we don?t want you to get sick. Of course, it must be his if he?s concerned about my health.

While trying to sort out the reasons in her mind Jag called out to her again, ?Jaina, did you hear me? Jaina!?

Just then Jaina Solo awoke from her dream with a start.

?Jaina!? said someone pounding on her door. She realized it wasn?t in her dream anymore.

Hang on," she called to the person outside the door. She grabbed a robe from her closet and was working on tying it as she approached the door. She slammed her hand on the lock mechanism and the door flew open to show Jagged Fel, sweat drenched and only wearing pants. She couldn't help but look at his bare chest. Oh my gosh, she thought he's so sexy without a shirt on.

As her gaze traveled up to his face he said, "Can I come in?"

Slightly embarrassed she replied, "Sure." As he came in she asked him, "What brings you by at this hour?" She was trying to stare at anything but his chest and was failing miserably.

?I know this is kind of late but I was working out and when I got back to my room the ?fresher wasn?t working. I was wondering if I could use yours.?

Stifling a yawn Jaina said, ?Why not, since you?re here already. Try not to cause too much more noise. I might be asleep when you?re done because for some reason lately I haven?t been sleeping well and tonight I was.?

?Sorry for waking you. Thanks.? He said smiling. Then he went into her refresher and she could finally stop seeing herself touching his chest.

She went to lie down but noticed something on the floor. It looked like a datacard she had dropped. She decided before she went to bed she?d figure out what it was and where to put it.

It took her a moment to find a datapad but she did and shoved the card in. She gasped when she saw what it read. It was something a person in Jr. High would write about the person they liked, not something a mature young man would write but it was written nonetheless. It read:

Reasons why and why not to kiss Jaina Solo

She almost dropped the datapad. She couldn?t read any further. This meant she wasn?t the only one in love. She was so excited! She felt Kyp reach out to her questioningly and she just brushed him off with the sense of happiness. She cut off their connection so she didn?t wake him up further. For some reason, she had the feeling she wasn?t going to be getting any sleep tonight.

*End Prologue*

I'm not sure if the itallic worked so hopefully the dream part is in itallic. Please review and tell me how bad it is.

CHAPTER 1
    ||
    \/

10. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    This story's not bad!!! I like it, a lot! It looks like its gonna be great!!! :D

If you've got nothing better to do, could you go and read my fanfic
    Voices ? Its my first fanfic and I'd really appreciate any feedback!!

Shelly
    :D

11. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    this looks great! im glad u have k/someone too. i always like that! i like the jj stuff as well....

do u like my new icon? they finally got one of jag!!!!

-jj00

12. Arissa

Arissa Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Owww, very nice, very nice JandJ.

Reasons why and why not to kiss Jaina Solo looooool [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

For some reason, she had the feeling she wasn?t going to be getting any sleep tonight. :eek: [face_blush] [face_laugh] :p

Not bad at all. :D

me likes it a lot. :D

~Arissa

13. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Jedishellyskywalker you are now abbriviated to JSS okay?: I checked out your fanfic it was very good. I can't wait for more. Thanks. Are you a Jaina and Jag fan or more Jaina and Zekk fan. If you're the latter I suggest you stop reading now. ;)

JainaJag00:While I'm in the mood for abbriviating you get abbriviated too you are now JJ00 okay? Anyway~ Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I just had to put Kyp with somebody cause I don't want him to always be alone and the person won't be a one night stand. I would get a Jag icon too but I don't like it! They don't have the picture I like of him. I guess I'll just stay with my Jaina one. :)

Arissa:I hoped it sounded good. Ya know, whenever you read it to yourself it doesn't have the same effect as when someone else reads it. I'm glad you like it cause if you like it now you probably will like it even more later. :p

All Readers~ I won't be able to post Chapter 1 up for a while because my stupid Microsoft word won't accept it's formatting. (I don't know what that means but my dad is going to fix it asap.) I really hope it gets fixed soon so you people can have the next post. If I can't post in the next couple days I'll post a couple teasers. Hopefully I won't have to post the teasers though becuase you'd all probably want a post rather than a teaser. I gotta go but I'll be checking back tomorrow. Hopefully.

14. YunHarla00

YunHarla00 Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2003
    oops! wrong sn...

15. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    alright... im back to my original sn...

it's ok. i look fwd to it when it comes. jj00 is fine. thats way most ppl call me, and i sign posts "jj00" so it's quite alright. which pic of jag do u like? i think this ones ok. its not so bad and the clawcrafts in the background rnt too bad. ;-). i liked my old jaina one, but im gonna stick with this one for a little while and try it out. then if i decide i dont like it i'll switch back...

-jj00

16. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    Lol..."Reasons not to kiss Jaina Solo".

Only Jag would write something like that! Great post J_&_J! Can't wait for the next update....hey, that rhymed....he he he...

~Jedi Master Jaina

17. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Reasons why and why not to kiss Jaina Solo LOL!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] are we going to find out what those reasons are? great start, JaJ! :D

18. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
    i loved it! that was funny.

19. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    MORE? This is great! Jaina/Jag all the way!
    :D

Shelly,
    (or should I say JSS?)

20. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    nice . . . i'll make my once a week appearance right now . . you've got me hooked!!!!!

JJ00~ I like that Jag pic you have, Keep It!!!

I love J/J stories keep it going and you could also do it the old fashioned way!!!!! 8-}

~MJ

21. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    jj00: There's a picture of him on the Japenese cover of Rebel Dream. (It's on this site somewhere. I can't remember exacley where.) Also on starwars.com the Jaina part has a picture of her in an orange flight suit, if you click on it he's in the background. He's hotter in it. He has brown hair though, either that or I have bad eyes cuz I know it's him.

JediMasterJaina~ you have now been appreviated to JMJ :) : That's what you think. You might change your mind after my next post!

jags_gurl~ you are now abbriviated to JG: Kinda. I'm not going to post them all. You get one. Sorry, can't be giving too much away. ;)

JainaSticksSolo19~ you are now abbreviated to J19: Thanks alot. Please keep reading. :)

JSS: You can bet on it!!! I'm gonna have many chapters for this story, don't worry. You can call yourself whatever you want. lol.

Master_Jaina1011~ you are now abbreviated to MJ: Thanks, I'm glad your hooked. Now I can twist you around my finger. lol. I am doing it the old fashioned way but it hurts!!! lol. ;)

All Readers~ I'm going to post the first chapter soon, hopefully today. I can't use Word so I'm just gonna type it in here and post it. (Even though it's already all tpyed up in Word. Evil!) It'll probably have lots of mistakes but you can deal, right? lol. I'm gonna start working on that now.

22. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    I can't post it today. I have it like half way done but it won't be done tonight. I'm gonna format it as a picture and save it now. :) Sorry! It'll be up by Wednesday because I can't post tomorrow, I have a big project due the next day that I should have finished this weekend but I was busy with this fan fic. Oh, well. You will survive another day. Bye!

I changed my icon. Do you like it? Padme is so beautiful. Next time I change it it'll be a different picture of her or it'll be Leia. I think they needed to make Leia resemble Padme and Jaina resemble Leia and Padme. Then they would all look sooo beautiful. (Other than just plain old beautiful. lol.)
    Anyway~ I'm sorry I went off topic. lol. Life Goes On.

23. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Okay, so I lied. I didn't think I'd get it done but I worked only on that for a while. Without further adue, here is Chapter 1!!!!

CHAPTER 1
    Jaina had calmed herself. She almost started crying, though, when she read the first reason to kiss her. It read:

1. Show Jagged Fel who can control a Jedi.

That could mean something Jaina didn?t want to know about. It didn?t break her heart that it wasn?t Jag who wrote it, obviously the person who wants to kiss her thought Jag liked her. No, what made her want to cry was that she knew who wrote it. Zekk. He had been in her room before she had gone to bed. He said he wanted to see how she was and then he left. Evidently he had left something behind. Jaina didn?t know if it was on purpose or not, she only knew she didn?t like it.

She was putting the datapad away and throwing away the datacard when a knock sounded on her door. She involuntarily jumped and dropped the datapad, breaking it. She muttered a Corellian curse under her breath and stretched out her Jedi senses hoping it wasn?t who she thought it was. Frowning she walked to her door and opened it.

Zekk was staring back at her. ?I heard something break, are you okay??

?Oh, yeah. You just startled me when I was putting my datapad away. It was kinda old anyway,? she said trying to smile.

Zekk could tell it was forced. ?Is something wrong, Jaya??

Her eyes flared and she yelled at him, ?Don?t call me that! You make it sound like I?m a child!?

He flinched from her admonishment, ?Sorry. Didn?t know you were so touchy about it.?

?Well, it would have been okay had a friend said it but after you left me on Hapes I stopped considering you one,? she spat out angrily.

She could see the hurt in his eyes as he replied, ?I?m sorry, Jaina. I didn?t want to have to fight you if you went dark. I know I wouldn?t have been very hard to turn and then someone else would have to turn two Jedi back.?

She felt herself run into the refresher door. She thought, Wow! How?d I get here? Oh, man. He?s probably going to kiss me. ?Oh, I understand.? Her hands were shaking and when he noticed he grabbed them.

?What?s the matter?? he said as if he didn?t know. She then leaned herself completely on the refresher door.

She tore her hands from him saying, ?Zekk, don?t.? Just as he was about to reply the ?fresher door opened and Jaina fell in on Jag. They both fell to the floor with a thud.

?Oh,? said Zekk slyly. ?I guess I?m too late. You already did someone tonight.?

Right after those words left his mouth Jag jumped on him, punching him hard in the face. A crack sounded as either Jag?s knuckles or Zekk?s nose broke.

Jaina then yelled out, ?Noo! Stop it!? She rushed in trying to break them up and then Zekk?s attack went from Jag to Jaina. She used the force to push him away and wiped away the blood she felt on her chin.

She glared at him. ?How dare you say that to me. If you thought I?d forgive you for leaving me on Hapes you can forget it and if you think I?ll forgive you for this you can forget it. I?ll never, ever, consider you a friend again. That?s a promise.?

He looked at her disbelieving. ?You think I wanted your friendship? Oh, boy. [EDITED] really are morons.? Before he could say anymore Jaina kicked him in the groin.

She glared harder at him, ?No one calls me a [EDITED] and gets away with it.?

And with that she slammed him into the wall and out her door. He crumpled to the floor and just for good measure she kicked him in the stomach, causing him to groan. She smiled and walked back into her room, closing her door with the force.

*End CHAPTER 1*

Tell me, was it worth the wait. I hope you guys like it cuz I went through much pain to give it to you. *glares at you all* ;) I know it's a little short but you will get lots a goodies in the second chapter so you can live. Zekk/Jaina fans~Please don't kill me. My hand just kinda wrote it and I went along. *fingers are crossed* Oh, well. I can try. Actually I don't think anything should have happened between Zekk and Jaina (in the boo

24. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    good story but you put Jaina with the wrong man. she needs to be with Kyp. :)

25. Arissa

Arissa Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Zekk!?!?! He wrote that?

Oh noooo .... you lured us all into a trap!!!

Very well done :D

A crack sounded as either Jag?s knuckles or Zekk?s nose broke.

Nose is more likely... YEEEESSSSS!!!!!

Don´t get me wrong I kind of liked Zekk in the YJK but in this story he is a Edited

He looked at her disbelieving. ?You think I wanted your friendship? Oh, boy. Edited really are morons.? Before he could say anymore Jaina kicked him in the groin.

She glared harder at him, ?No one calls me a Edit and gets away with it.?

And with that she slammed him into the wall and out her door. He crumpled to the floor and just for good measure she kicked him in the stomach, causing him to groan. She smiled and walked back into her room, closing her door with the force.

Yes, Yes... go Jaina. If someone who I thought was my friend, would say that to me, I would castrate that guy!!!!

Oh, and isn´t Jag still in her room.... :)

And Stop wanting and kiss me already!" Jaina in my fan fiction, Beyond Appearance

Your sig is a kind of spoiler/teaser ,isn´t it .
    Now I can´t wait for more.
    I just hope it´s not a trap again :)

good story but you put Jaina with the wrong man. she needs to be with Kyp

Good story? Yes yes yes

Kyp? NOOOOOOO NOOOOOO NOOOOOO

Great post J&J

~Arissa

Kit's note: Please don't swear. Half asterixing out the word isn't good enough either. Consider this a warning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.