main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Driven (post-Reunion AU, J/J, J/D, K/OC) --Chapter 17, February 19, 2005!!--

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaina_and_Jag, May 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    ?I believe I dismissed you, Solo, and I can guarantee you I would.? He said grinning. lol! evil Wedgie! great couple of posts, JaJ! :D

2. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    that was great! wedge always has somethin up his sleeve.... and u made it really funny... cockiest chiss pilots i can find ... well i wonder who that would be....

-jj00

3. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    I LOVE YOUR FIC Jaina_and_Jag!!!!!!!!!Im hooked!!!!!

I laughed so hard when Jaina kicked Zekk's a$$(well technically not, but it just sounds good!!).

I also loved the J/J mush!!!

KEEP WRITING!!!!!!

nina

4. Arissa

Arissa Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

?Wedge, this means war!?

?I think not. If you do anything to me I might just conveniently show your father this tape of you two kissing.?

?You wouldn?t!? she said disbelieving.

?I believe I dismissed you, Solo, and I can guarantee you I would.? He said grinning.

That was so hilarious ! Go'ol Wedge is so mean :p

And you seem to start to develpoe a bigger story arc, one that doesn´t only focus on Jaina´s lovelife( not that I mind if your story only did ;) ) in this post by sending them out on amission . :) Very nice :)

Can´t wait for more :)

~Arissa

5. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Thanks for the reply's guys. I can't reply to them, yet. I gotta get off now. I will have Chapter 4 up tomorrow.

6. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    I started this today. I will finish it tomorrow, but it is definitely worth the time to read. Keep up the good work and I'll post a complete review when I am caught up!

EDIT: Caught up and can't wait to see what develops with the trip to the Unknown Regions. I am sure there will be some sparks flying! Great job, keep up the good work. :D Off to type more Echoes!

TTYL

TKL

7. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Well done on another great post! Your characterisation of Wedge was spot on!

Shelly

8. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    SITS AND WAITS!

Its tooomorrow!!!!!!!

*Im so impatient if you havent noticed!*

:p!!!

:D!

~Rogue~

9. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    UP!
    If anyone elso out there is a bored as I am, why not go and read my fanfic:

Voices

Shelly

10. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    u mean today?

11. Arissa

Apr 7, 2003
  12. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    I'm sorry guys. I should have posted Chapter four up yesterday but then I found homework I had forgotten and it took a while. I'm finishing Chapter four now. It has a little suprise. ;) I hope you guys can forgive me. I'm baking cookies now so it won't be posted until later but I will try to reply to your messages. Sorry!!!

13. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Sorry. I'm seeing double. I won't be able to reply to you guys but thanks for the reply's anyway!! I'm finishing up Chapter four right now. It should be posted sometime tonight.

14. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Sorry for the long wait guys!!! I'm not sure it was worth it but here you go!!!

CHAPTER 4

Jag checked his watch; she was almost fifteen minutes late. Her meeting probably went over. Hopefully that?s why she?s late. It?s not that she doesn?t like me and she?s standing me up.

Jag looked around the mess for anyone to talk to. He saw only two people he actually knew; Danni Quee, a scientist and Jaina?s sister-in-law, and Jacen Solo Jaina?s Jedi twin. They were sitting together talking and laughing, he didn?t want to interrupt. Oh well. Jacen?ll have to meet me sooner or later. Sooner is probably better.

He walked over to their table and said, ?Hello Jacen, Danni.?

Jacen looked up at him a moment, it was a look of jealousy. I wonder why, Jag thought. ?Jag, right?? Jacen said skeptically.

?Yeah, that?s right. How are you, Jacen??

?I?m good, how about you??

?Oh, I?m great. Ya know, I used to fly under your sister in Twin Suns. She?s an awesome pilot.?

Jacen looked a little freaked out but he answered, ?Oh, yeah. She inherited the trait from my father, Han Solo. She really likes having her own squadron and being in control. Speaking of her, I do believe she just walked in with Tahiri.?

Jag turned to look behind Jacen. It was as if Jacen had been watching them walk in. They came in side-by-side whispering.

?It was nice talking with you, Jacen, Danni. I?ll see you around.? He then looked at Jaina and moved his head toward the exit. She got his meaning and disengaged from Tahiri and left. He followed at a leisurely pace.

Jacen watched Jag Fel approach them.

?Hi Jacen, Danni,? Fel said. Why is he talking to us, Jacen thought.

?Jag, right?? Jacen said trying to sound friendly.

?Yeah, that?s right.? Jag replied. ?How are you, Jacen?? Why do you care, Jacen thought.

?I?m good. How about you?? he said politely. What are you up to, Fel?

?Oh, I?m great,? Jag replied. ?Ya know, I used to fly under your sister in Twin Suns. She?s an awesome pilot.? So that?s why you?re talking with me, you want dirt on my sister. I definitely won?t oblige that!!

He answered automatically but didn?t even hear what he said because Jaina?s comforting presence washed over him accompanied by Tahiri?s familiar one.

Jag looked over at Jaina. Jacen didn?t look at her, he watched Jag. It was barely perceptible but his eyes flashed with love. Jacen couldn?t believe it. He loves her! Jagged Fel is in love with my sister! I wonder if she knows. Then Jag looked at Jaina, the door, and Jaina again. She knows, he thought inwardly grimacing.

She left and he followed. You better treat her good, Fel! Jacen thought jealously.

Jacen then asked Danni, ?Was I the only one that noticed that or did you too??

?Notice what?? Danni asked innocently. ?Fel left.?

?Yeah, with Jaya.?

?Oh, Jace. Get over it.? She got up, crossed the table and grabbed her husband?s hand. ?Don?t be too overprotective. Wait until you?re a daddy.?

They both looked lovingly down at the slight bulge in her stomach, imperceptible to most but they knew what was there. He reached out and touched his son?s mind. ?He?s so innocent.?

?I know,? Danni replied smiling. ?Ya know, Jaina isn?t gonna be happy when she finds out you?re being overprotective again. She?s gonna want a life of her own and she can chose whoever that?s with. Including Fel.?

Jacen laughed, ?You?re right as always, dear.? He kissed her as they walked to their room.

*End CHAPTER 4*

Sorry it took so long. I don't know when I'll be able to post again. Sorry guys!!!

CHAPTER 5

15. Rachel_Moonstar

Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2003
    OOOoooooooo me likey, me likey.

:D

I hope to see more soon.

Truely,
    The Luna

16. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    hmm.... thats interesting. jacen doesnt like jag too much it seems.... oh boy.

-jj00

17. Arissa

Apr 7, 2003
    Oh a very intersting post JandJ,

I really like how you used the different point of views to discribe the scene .

Danni and Jacen married and she is pregnant :eek:
    I´m surprised. I´m a bit curious now, how old are Jaina and Jacen in your fic?

And Jacen is jealous, how cute ^_^
    Well, he has been the most important male for his sister his entire live, and now he could be replaced and doesn´t want her to get hurt,too. I can understand his reaction.

Great post :)

~Arissa

18. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    That was sweet!

I like having Jacen and Danni together they're such a cute couple!

[face_love]!!!

~Rogue~

19. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Oooooh, yay! jasa's gonna be a daddy!!!

Shelly

20. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    i was looking back on ur comments and the "jag" ur talking abt on the cover or rebel dream isnt jag. its kyp.

-jj00

21. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    That's Kyp on the cover? I never knew that! You learn something new everyday!

22. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Rachel_Moonstar:Thanks for being the first to reply. I hope to have more up soon too. :)

jj00:I know. I can't really say anymore but something big is gonna happen between Jag and Jacen and Jaina. It's kinda like the Kyp/Jag/Jaina triangle except it's only in one post and Jacen doesn't like her that way. I hope you guys will like it.

Arissa:I'm glad you liked how I switched points of view. I wanted to see how well I wrote different characters. Now I know. Jaina and Jacen are 22. It's like the thing between Jacen and Danni happened but not the thing between Jaina and Jag. It's placed after the Force Heretic trilogy thingy.

Rogue:I'm actually for Tenel Ka and Jacen but I doubt that is gonna happen so I had to at least try to write Danni.

JSS:I know!!! I wanted to give his character a twist so now he's going to be getting ready to be a daddy.

jj00(Second postie) :i was looking back on ur comments and the "jag" ur talking abt on the cover or rebel dream isnt jag. its kyp. Are you sure? You looked at the one on the cover of the Japenese Rebel Dream, right? I asked a few others and they said it was Jag. I don't know.

23. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    if u look on the official site it says its kyp.

-jj00

24. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Okay. I didn't know that. *sheepishly grins* Life goes on.

25. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    it's ok... im glad u liked my viggie btw... but it's only one post. :(. iv written a lot of stuff if ur in the mood for reading... look in my profile for 'em.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.