main
side
curve
  1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels (or any show vs any other show) bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.
  2. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Classics Droids cartoon, Ewoks movies and the Holiday Special

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by sith_rising, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 5

Jul 31, 2014

This would make for a great, great tie-in.

2. AniSkylover

AniSkylover Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2001
    Ewok Poet and Trebor Sabreon like this.
  3. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Soliloquist of SWTV star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Cree and Mark have been on the same show at least a few times in the past, so they probably know each other pretty well.

AniSkylover likes this.
  4. Kez-Iban

Kez-Iban Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    New 2D micro series Forces of Destiny is coming! Although the episodes are short, at least we already have confirmation from the EW article that Endor and Ewoks will be seen. Since this is a series focused on female characters, I hope Princess Kneesaa can make an appearance!

AniSkylover, B3, Ewok Poet and 2 others like this.
  5. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Ooooo! Where can I see that? The preview thingy, that is?

6. Kez-Iban

Sep 4, 2012
    Ewok Poet likes this.
  7. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    This is absolutely awesome. All cool girls in one place, in a bite-sized TV show. :) Thank you!

I can't wait for the day when Teebo's Force-sensitivity is canon again!

B3 likes this.
  8. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Force Ghost star 9

Sep 2, 2012
    The Visual Encyclopaedia might have a Teebo entry and mention it. It's not out everywhere yet though - so I haven't seen it.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  9. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    There have been hints in that mobile game, that card game and that young reader novel, but nothing concrete yet...so yup, totally interested in that, once you see it. I bet it'll take ages to get here.

And hi, been a while. :D

Iron_lord likes this.
  10. Kez-Iban

Sep 4, 2012
  11. Kez-Iban

Sep 4, 2012
    This was posted elsewhere on the boards, but a cool thing that Droids fans will notice about this is the mention of Tammuz-an owning the original A-wing prototypes. I guess this means that Tammuz-an and their A-Wing fleet are now canon again![​IMG]

12. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    That's great, I love these little easter eggs! I was hoping we'd see more Droids / Ewoks connections in Rebels. It looks like Kneesaa may appear in Forces of Destiny though!

13. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    She's already canon, because of that thing with Kes Dameron. Now we only need Latara to be canon! I know that somebody, somewhere, mentioned that she will be used in whatever media as a guerilla fighter type, but I can't remember...

B3 likes this.
  14. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    The Pirates and the Prince arc got me started on SW. Good to a mention of that arc

TCF-1138 likes this.
  15. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Force Ghost star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    That would not mean the whole squad is canon.

16. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Just re-watched the Roon arc of Droids, because I needed to straighten out some details for a fanfic. I enjoyed it very much, the cautionary tale about greed is the sort that resonates with kids and adults alike. Not to mention that I find it superior to the other two arcs. Perhaps I need to re-watch those two, too.

Anyway, I came up with "Roon event horizon" when I first drafted some stuff in 2015. Now I see that it must've been my invention, as there's nothing in the cartoon that boldly suggests there being one. Am I thinking about some sort of a twilight zone here? O_O

Findswoman likes this.
  17. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Porg of New Films & Fan Films star 5 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    "Scientists have theorized that this has something to do with the interference of Roon's event horizon with navigational systems, and late in the Galactic Civil War, the area above the graveyard was designated a no-fly zone."
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bantha_Graveyard
    :)

Ewok Poet likes this.
  18. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    We determined that the term was erroneously used elsewhere. :) But thanks, still.

19. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2015
  20. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Yay, Wisties/Firefolk are canon againnnnnnnnnnn! [face_dancing]

21. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    Really like these news; was hoping to see more from the old cartoons and the Ewok movies to become re-canonized, the Wisties being somewhere at the top (though I don't know about the Ewoks keeping them in pouches and throwing them at enemies; seems like a mean and disrespectful thing to do).

Dare we hope for Morag the Tulgah witch next?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    B3, revan772 and TCF-1138 like this.
  22. revan772

revan772 Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 5, 2014
    I would do anything to be able to legit watch these series again. I have the official dvd and have seen some of the other episodes, but I want to go on a marathon with these two tv series. Start to finish.

TCF-1138 and Mother_Talzin like this.
  23. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    We can watch the bootlegs or versions on youtube, but its not the same as the remastered version we know LFL is sitting on. Someone should contact "The Star Wars Show" on youtube, and see if they'll bring up the issue with LFL.

revan772 likes this.
  24. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Does anyone have pics or any other detailed info on Noa's ship from Battle for Endor? My google-fu is not finding too much.

25. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Soliloquist of SWTV star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Have you tried the Wook? That's probably the extent of the info.