side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jobo

Jobo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 14, 2000
    Note: Okay, this is a story that I'm currently working on for a fanfilm. I thought it be interesting to gauge people's reaction for the fanfilm... Okay, here goes:

Chapter 1
    Beginings...

The crowded city of Coruscant bustled with people as they pushed their way through the streets. Not the Coruscant we know today, but the smaller city, on a vast planet of forests outside this highly advanced city. People stopped for a drink at the local cafe, as transports and taxis flew overhead. This was just a normal day for a citizen of Coruscant, with the markets covered in people attempting to sell their belongings.
    "DROID!! BUY A NICE DROID! OBEYS TO YOUR WILL! ONE OF THE FIRST PRODUCTION MODELS OF A PROTOCALL!! OBEYS YOU!! NEW LINE OF DROIDS, PROTOCALL, AND I'VE GOT ONE THAT CAN OWN!! ONLY 1000 DACTARIES!! TAKE IT WHILE YOU CAN!" a merchant screamed, attempting to drown out his competition.
    "Uh, excuse me, how much, again, for the protocal? 1000? Um, what's his produstion number?" a young man asked.
    Seeing the lightsaber dangling at the man's belt, the merchant said, "C1AA. That's his number, but for you, I think a, uh, discount is in order, eh?" He said, smiling :) . The droid, however, stood utterly confused ?[face_plain] .
    "Deal," the young Jedi said, "I'll be back at dusk with the money to pick up this droid.

End Chapter "Beginings"

the tired _jOBO

2. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    Not bad, good beginning, could be interesting, but a little short...
    Keep up the good work!

3. Jobo

Jobo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 14, 2000
    Well, yeah, that was my main problem, too much to write and not enough time... I'll make the next part longer.
    the decisive _jOBO

4. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    LOL- been there done that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.