main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Drop-Down Forum Navigation Lists

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Grimby , Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    With the recent cross-board antics between the RMFF and FF:UK, I noticed that neither board had the nifty drop-down navigation menu like other boards do to quickly navigate from one FF board to the other.

I think it would be nice if all forums had both the FanForce and JC forum drop-down lists to make navigation easier, and perhaps even encourage people to venture into other forums they might not know about. As I perused the FF boards this morning, it appears that only about half of all FF forums have both FF and JC drop-down lists. Most only have the JC drop-down list (and I'm guessing this comes from the time before a FF drop-down list existed).

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    That's something fixable, the FF one probably needs to be updated too. To hit them all will take a while (and to add google boxes) but very doable.

3. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    That reminds me. There was a script I was working on for LAJ at one point (i.e. like half a year ago) that would auto-generate colors for the google boxes so one didn't have to manually enter them for every banner. I should probably finish that up and get it to you guys. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.