main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Drowning In You(Vader/Padme, Ani/Ami) Updated w/ Chapters 2 &3 =)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AdriSkywalker, Nov 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdriSkywalker

AdriSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2003
    Scroll down to view the other chapters.

Drowning In You, Chapter 1

By Adri Skywalker

Rating Pg-13

Genre Romance/Angst/Alternate Universe

Couple Anakin/Padme, Vader/Padme

Timeline Episode I ? After Episode VI

Summary When Anakin and Padmé?s Jedi Masters die, Padmé is assigned to be Anakin?s Master. But what happens when Padmé?s apprentice and love succumbs to the dark side?

The faded moonlight cast her form in an angelic silhouette. She was dressed in a feather light satin nightgown of silver and white. Standing there, the breeze blew her soft curls against her face and her eyes flashed amber. She seemed to be smiling at him, beckoning him to her. To Anakin Skywalker, Padme Naberrie was absolutely perfect.

They were standing on the beach eyes locked on one another, neither saying a word. As they began to walk, everything around them began to fade. The stars seem to smile at them and the moon sang their praises. When they reached their special spot, Padme began to cry.

She turned to Anakin, her face crystalline with tears. 'What is it, that makes us evil?'

He could not answer her question. Surely he had faced evil in combat, and had been a slave for nine years of his life, but he could not explain evil nor would he want to. Not having an answer, he lightly brushed her tears away. 'I don't know.'

Seemingly content with the answer, she began to cry even harder kissing him as she did so. As she did this, a thunderstorm began to roll over the ocean. Standing in her tears she let go of Anakin and began to sink. Anakin, frightened for her life simply stared at her in terror. 'What's happening.?'

She simply shook her head and began to sink farther. When her head was barely above the tears, she whispered 'I love you.' as a wave engulfed her completely. She was gone. He had failed to stop her death.

So he stood there, silently berating himself for not even trying. It was his fault.

He had lost her.

- - - - - - - -

Anakin Skywalker woke, flailing in his bed. When he reached for his face he had discovered he was crying. Wiping his tears, he slowly took a slip of water. Looking down inside his glass, he began to wonder.

This dream had been tormenting him for the past month now. He couldn't really make sense of it, whether it was a vision or simply a dream he could not tell. So he sat there, looking at the water, reminding him of Padme's tears and that he must be careful of her safety. Sighing, he lay back down and felt for Padme's Force signature, making sure she was all right.

Smiling, he stayed in that warm happy place until he fell asleep again. If there was anyone who could make him feel content, it was his Angel.

His Angel.

Padme had been his best friend the moment he arrived at the Temple. He had felt awkward being nine years old and having to be stuck with new students as young as four. It had made him feel bad about himself on numerous occasions and made him feel helpless. It was Padme who had encouraged him to keep going, to not give up and that it would get better soon. He was grateful to her, and still was, so much that he fell in love with her. He doubted she felt the same, because she was four years older, but no matter what, they had a deep friendship that Anakin was sure would last forever.

'Well well, if it isn't 'Baby Skywalker'!'

Anakin had heard their tormenting voices again and again, constantly reminding him of the fact he was just placed in a class of four-year-olds. Enraged, he threw out a punch at Ferus Olin, the source of the comments.

The two boys were locked in a fight for minutes until an angelic voice rang out, 'Stop it!'

Both separated quickly, and looked up at a beautiful young girl of about fourteen, subdued in her presence. 'What's going on here?'

Anakin and Ferus looked away, until Anakin answered timidly, 'He was making fun of me.'

Padme, looking at Ferus, asked, 'Is this true?'

'But.he's in a class of babies! They speak of him as some 'chosen one' like h

2. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    This is a very interesting twist on things. I like it so far. I have a feeling I know who that bad guy might be.

3. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I like how you have posted the story. I think its unique and for those new readers who come later it will be easier for them to catchup without scrolling through many pages trying to find the story. I know with dial up it can be a pain.

Second I would like to see the tie in story.

Third. The whole story is wonderful.

4. AdriSkywalker

AdriSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2003
    Thanks CrystalKenobi =) I'm really glad you like it. Anyway, sorry about having to kill Obi-Wan. I will definitely write the tie in story then =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.