main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends *Druken Mayhem!* Wes, Hobbie, and Hank Viggie. 3-2-06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by crackjacks, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crackjacks

crackjacks Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    K, well my Lit class had to write an extra ending or an alternate ending for Edgar Allen Poe?s ?The Pit and the Pendulum.? And of course me being the crazed SW fan, had to incorporate Star Wars somehow.

So this takes place either during the war with empire or the war with the Yuuzhan Vong. It involves Hobbie, Wes, and Hank.

Ne-way this may not make too much sense...but oh well.

Drunken Mayhem
    The lost last chapter to Edgar Allen Poe?s ?The Pit and the Pendulum?

??The inquisition was in the hands of its enemies.? As Hank Thornton finally finished his story he looked up to stare at the messy backdrop of the dirty bar, reflecting on his past experiences.

As the small group of tired listeners slowly got up from where they were sprawled out in a prostrate position on the floors, tables, and benches. Hank sat twirling the luster spoon in his hands as Hobbie ordered another round of drinks for everyone and Wes sat next to him.

?That was?(yawn)?a great story there, Hank.? Wes said clapping his shoulder, his words coming out slightly slurred. /But it?s not as if we DIDN?T know the story, we?ve all seen it at least a hundred times! / He added silently to himself.

?Ho?who it was a sssstoreee? I there was member?? Hank insisted grabbing a hand full of the mixed nuts.

Wes dropped down onto the bench next to Hank sliding both Hank and Hobbie another round of drinks with his usual vivacity. Wes downed his ale, hissing as the potent drink traveled down his throat, before turning to face Hank fully.

?Hank look at me.? When Hank didn?t respond and purposely averted his eyes Wes grabbed his chin and forced him to look directly at him. Hank writhed trying to get away as if a wild animal was attacking him, but to his dissatisfaction he could not break Wes?s grip and soon found the task of escaping insuperable. When Hank finally stopped wriggling and Wes sensed he had his full attention, did he continue. ?Listen carefully, Hank, because I?m only going to say this once. You?re drunk; that story you were telling never really happened. It?s a movie?in fact, it?s your FAVORITE movie.?

Wes released his hold and turned to the bartender to order another drink. A confounded expression fell onto Hank?s face as he shook his head vigorously. ?NO! Its a movie wasn?t, I really there was! French the army rescued the rats from icky hole with me!? Although his locution of his words was slow in attempt to be eloquent, they were still nearly impossible to decipher.

?What?OH--- you meant? It wasn?t a movie I was really there. Um?the French army rescued me from the icky hole with the rats?? Hobbie said doubtfully, scrunching his face up in the vain attempt to translate Hanks words.

?That?s what missa said.?

?Ohh?huh?Hank, listen again, that?s a movie, it?s called the Pit and the Pendulum. It was made somewhere by someone famous no doubt, but it was, now listen closely? this is the really important part, humm? IT. WAS. A. MOVIE!?

?No wasn?t it!!!!?

?Huh?fine whatever?you really were there and it really did happen?happy.? Wes said, giving up and slumping down on his chair.

?I knew you?re see it me way.? Hank stood up and crossed the corridor on shaky legs, disappearing out of site.

?Shesh, he?s so drunk, I?ll be surprised if he can even make it back to his quarters. God?he never listens, does he??

?Forget about it. He?s just to stubborn to listen to anyone.? Hobbie said slipping into Hanks previous spot.

?Spose your right.?

?Course I am. Cheers.? They raised their glasses to each other and were about to drink when the ship suddenly shook violently. The proximity alert reverberated off the walls as all the pilots in the bar jumped up becoming lucid in a second, exhaustion forgotten.

They ran down the corridors towards their fighters with a calm avidity that always came when heading into battle. They quickly jumped into their fighters and took off through the opening into the abyss of space.

8===[]===8

Tell me what y'all think.

--kt
    [face_chicken]

2. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    8-} That was really crazy. Pretty funny though. Me likey. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.