Drum up activity notice?

Discussion in 'Detroit, MI' started by mirax80, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA

star 4

Hi there guys. Unfortunately, there has been very little activity on with this board for a while. I'm sad to announce that this is a pre-warning that if the activity doesn?t pick up I?m going to have to begin the process to move this board to inactive.

As such ?if the activity does not pick up, I will move this board to inactive probably around the end of August and make it unable to receive replies. If anyone wishes to stop this, then you have a few weeks to start posting again and try to get some life back into your group.

I hate to have to do this, but with little to no activity I don?t have a choice. Sorry everyone. :(

~Mirax80

2. MSWCC Jedi Knight

I'm here and trying to do just that. Currently a member of the MSWCC (Michigan Star Wars Collectors Club) I am here to get our club more involved with a bigger fan base. I would love to connect with anyone from the Michigan araa, R2 Detroit, or any local metro detroit people.

I'm here and hope to keep the Detroit section alive (perhaps the MSWCC can be the new Official FanForce for Detroit)

Thanks.
  3. mercsailor Force Ghost

star 2
    But then you have the issue that seems to have popped up here already.

Those not into collecting feel left out of things.. Which seems like may be similar to what happend here, but not collecting..

I say we just get this place going. I may not be living up there anymore, but definitely don't want to see R2Detroit disappear. I had a great time hanging out.

Di.
  4. MusicTrooper Force Ghost

star 4
    I agree with Merc,

GO ___MSWCC:)

Summer picnics, movie openings, local interest,
    visit a book store, write a book, write a script for a fan film

read books on collecting
    as well as collecting and collectibles and displaying and building diorana's
    made out of collectible action figures for a Musical of dancing and singing and......

ok, maybe that is too much diversification[face_laugh]

just try to stay positive and have fun,
    a really good thread on collecting,
    requires lots of research and knowledge on lots of stuff,
    it should be easy to get at least one post a day out of that forever:D

5. MSWCC Jedi Knight

Oh for sure. The MSWCC may have started as a collecting club but we are growing to be much more. We also have members involved with the 501st (trooping), I as well as some of the others read the books. Another of our members has built an R2 Droid (he's over by GR, but info can still be shared here.) I don't want this to be one lane kind of place (unless that one lane is Star Wars).

Guess we'll all just have to see how it goes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.