main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Drunken Love --- J/J get drunk, Zekk First Person POV, Han, Wedge, Tycho, Corran - humor, AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Stormtrooper_TK-421, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Stormtrooper_TK-421 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    The Specs:

Title: Drunken Love
    Genre: Humor/AU
    Timeline: Post-DW
    Characters: Jag, Jaina, Zekk, Han, Corran, Tycho, Wedge, C-3PO
    Notes: This was a response to the "I Dare You!" challenge which took place awhile ago:
    http://boards.theforce.net/Fan_Fiction_Resource/b10304/21273134/?362

Drunken Love

I blinked, and felt my hand go back to scratch the back of my head. ?Say again??

?Me and Jag are getting married!? Jaina said, drunk as a beast. She clasped Jag?s hand - he was also drunk - and beamed.

We had just won a key battle against the Yuuzhan Vong - Tsavong Lah was dead. I knew that Jaina and Jag had perhaps a tad of a relationship before, but I didn?t know it had come this far. However, instead of feeling mad, I just felt distant. It was actually all quite funny if I assessed the situation correctly.

After the battle was over, we had returned to Mon Cal and popped the bottles open. Jaina and Jag were drunk?really drunk. I think they?d been taking hints from the Rouges on the pleasures of alcoholic beverages. I myself didn?t drink anything at all, and simply watched Jaina and Jag drain shot after shot. It was?amusing almost.

?Why are you guys getting married, Jaina?? I asked in a voice that sounded like I was addressing a five-year-old, instead of the drunken version of the women I used to love.

?Because we love each other!? Jaina leaned up and kissed Jag on the nose. ?And Jag?s kinda cute too??

I smirked. Wow, was Jaina different when you sent a few shots running through her system. She was more like a teenage girl now then she had ever been. I was amused greatly by this.

?Jaina, you?re as pretty as a Chiss Clawcraft!? Jag exclaimed as he shakily wrapped an arm around Jaina?s shoulder and gave her a peck on the top of her head.

High praise coming from an obsessive pilot, I thought. ?I?m going to go get a drink too,? I said as I gestured to the bar counter. ?Don?t kill each other with too much lovin? when I?m gone.? I actually meant that in the most literal sense.

I wasn?t going to get a drink, however, I was going to talk to Han Solo. I shuffled through the crowd, bumped into a few drunken dancers on the way, and finally saw Han through a three-some of people standing around him ? Wedge, Tycho, and Corran.

?Hey guys,? I said, trying to make it seem like I knew what I was doing, approaching them and whatnot. ?What?s happening??

Wedge frowned at me. ?Just a couple of old guys talking about when times where better.?

?While grabbing a few drinks,? Tycho added.

I fixed my gaze on Han Solo, and smiled inwardly about what I was going to say. ?I think Jag?s a little drunk, Han.?

?Er, drunk?? Han?s eyes were a bit glazed over, but he wasn?t drunk. ?I know what ?being drunk? is, kid, but what does Jag being drunk have to do with anything??

I beamed, and didn?t bother to hide it. ?Jag likes your daughter ? him being the man he is, he might try to pull something.?

?Pull something?? Corran punched in. ?What are you suggesting Zekk??

?Well, Jag is drunk ? guys do dumb stuff when they?re drunk??

Han suddenly realized what Zekk was getting at, and smashed his glass to the floor. ?Stars End! If he tries anything, I?ll start chopping things off with Luke?s lightsaber!? Everyone shot him an incredulous look - including me - except I was quite pleased with Han?s reaction. ?His limbs, I mean,? Han explained readily.

?Right,? Wedge said, not believing him a bit. ?But don?t worry Han, I?ll assist you.?

?But wouldn?t he need to help keep your family tree going, Wedge?? Tycho asked, pretending to be thoughtful.

?He?s my nephew?and an annoying nephew at that. He?s got no personality. But don?t tell him I said that.? Wedge studied the bottom of his glass, and tried to prevent himself from seeing a smile appear in his reflection.

I was very happy with myself. ?Well, how about I spy on them, and you guys wait near by?and then if Jag tries to pull anything, we?ll all charge in there and chop

2. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    Hahaha! Things look a LOT different through Zekk's eyes. [face_laugh] Loved it! :D

Though I'm wondering how Han convinced Luke to hand over his lightsaber. [face_thinking] :p

3. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    OMG Jag, a bad kisser?:eek: Can't be. Nope. It just can't be. [face_talk_hand]

Too funny what drunk men will do and who they will listen to. [face_laugh]

And they lived happily ever after. [face_love]

I for one think the woman of Zekk's dream is Tahiri. I'm just saying.

Well done Stormtrooper.

4. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Wow! :)

This is just shicling and awesome all in one.

Seeing Jag through Zekk's eyes is a little disturbing.

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Wonderful! =D=

6. crackjacks

crackjacks Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    That was hilarious! I was laughing the entire time.[face_laugh] Great...thing? I don't know what you would call that...story? Ah never it was great!:D ?kt

7. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    JadeSolo: I'm not sure how Han got the lightsaber - although Luke probably didn't like Jag's plans very much. [face_thinking]

Lola64: Well, at least Zekk thought he was a bad kisser - but of course he did, he hates Jag. :p and yes, when people get drunk, strange things happen... [face_worried] Thanks for reading! :)

RevaDurron: yeah, Zekk's veiw of Jag is different than mosts in the Galaxy FFA... thanks for reading, though!

VaderLVR64: Thanks! :D

crackjacks: Glad to see you enjoyed it! And I'm just calling it a one-shot or a viggie, I guess ;)

8. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
  9. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    OMG drunk Jaina and Jag are hilirous! [face_laugh] I want to be told I'm as pretty as a ship. [face_laugh]

Great job!

10. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    FelsGoddess: Thanks a million for reading! :D

11. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    FelsGoddess, You are as pretty as a ship!

ST_TK-421, Too funny! And your bad-kisser Jag? LOL! Not that mine is, by any means.[face_not_talking]Uh uh. No way.

12. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] !!! This is great!!! I love how you turned what was supposed to be an evil and depressing kind of challenge into something hilarious!!

Great job =D=

13. TheCrazyRodian

TheCrazyRodian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2004
    Wow. I haven't laughed that hard at a story in a while.

14. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    LOL, TK! Thanks for the PM. I loved the drunken scene at the beginning--hilarious! [face_laugh] I especially loved it when Han said he would borrow Luke's lightsaber. LOL

15. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    Zonoma: Well, at least in Zekk's eyes he's a bad kisser ;) thanks for reading!

NYCityGurl: hehe...yeah, I didn't know how to write a super serious story about this, since I don't remember all the details of how Jaina and Jag got together really, ect. So, I wrote this! :D

TheCrazyRodian: Thanks for reading, glad to see you liked it! :)

ginchy: Yeah, Jag when he gets drunk is a pretty hilarious character to write - Jaina too. [face_laugh] And of course, Han Solo is pretty much *always* hilarious to write - unless you kill his son, and his best friend. [face_frustrated] anywho, thanks for reading! :D

16. cheersweetie27

cheersweetie27 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 20, 2003
    Very amusing! Loved seeing J/J drunk together. I'm surprised Han didn't kill Jag for trying a "bad move" on his baby girl!

17. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    ROFL!! oh, that was too good..

well, TK, Red told me that I had to read the Quest for the Holy Grail... (armchair jedi) and I saw this, and had to read it... so now I have to go read armchair jedi and the quest for the holy grail...

*leaves*

18. Emperion_Blade_Gaurd

Emperion_Blade_Gaurd Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Hmmm... I'm not sure whether or not TK knows that I am Red... But just in case... TK, I am Red!

(Que "No! It can't be!" line...)

Anyway, Good job, (Sorry I haven't gotten around to reading it sooner...) I can't help but read your stories with a raised eyebrow and shot glass of milk to salute your genious...

19. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    cheersweeetie27: well, Jag's just glad that C-3PO came to his rescue :p thanks for reading! :)

Mystralgurl: thanks for reading :D

Emperion: Red = Blade Gaurd? "No! It can't be!" :eek: Yet it seems it is! ;) thanks for reading! [:D] and just to let you know, your fics *must* be read with a notebook so one can jot down all of Hanz great pick up lines! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] his lines are just *classic*.

20. Emperion_Blade_Gaurd

Emperion_Blade_Gaurd Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Did you just add the epilogue? Because I don't remember it being there last time I read this...

Awww... Thanks!
    That's funny actually... Because my life *must* be lived with a notebook so I don't accidentaly forget anything like that before I can get home and put it in the misadventures, Lol

21. YukimuraTsukikage-

YukimuraTsukikage- Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2006
    Jag drunk, *shudders* scary thought

I liked it, Zekk has an interesting perspective on things...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.