main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DSF-Halloween Party

Discussion in 'Archive: Charleston, SC' started by motf-jan, Oct 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motf-jan

motf-jan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2001
    One of our members, Krista, aka as CollegeJedi has volunteered to have a Star Wars Themed Costume party at her house in James Island. This party is for all ages and the kids are welcome to trick or treat in her neighborhood.

When: Halloween Night
    Time: 5:30 until

Menu so far:
    So far the menu will be chilli, tie-fighter hot dogs, veggies and dip, cheese and crackers and chicken fingers and of course Yoda soda. (Lots of sweets too, they own a bakery)

Although she doesn't request it, I'm bringing candy treats for the kids and some Tattooine Treat(Chex Mix) for a snack and maybe a soda. So if you have a favorite Star Wars themed snack, bring it along.
    Star Wars costumes are strongly encouraged-at least where a SW's shirt!

For directions, PM CollegeJedi. or me.
    Thanks,
    Janet

2. TNT1120X

TNT1120X Jedi Master star 1

Jan 4, 2002
    Whoa! I'm not Krista. :) I think you've gotten the two of us mixed up.

3. motf-jan

Feb 25, 2001
    Yeap, I did,
    Krista is JediScholar-
    heck it had to do with education!

Janet

4. motf-jan

Feb 25, 2001
    Just a reminder,
    Party tonight starting at 5:30.
    Lots of food and treats then off to the IMAX premiere.
    If your a COC student, PM Jedi Scholar as she can get you together with other students to try and get a ride over. Do this ASAP.

Directions:
    From 30 (J Island Connector). Take second exit (Harbor View Road). Bear right as you exit. Continue on Harbor View Road at least 1 mile or so until you come to a Piggly Wiggly Shopping Center. Go past the shopping center until you see a Fire Station on the right. Take a right after the station onto Mikell Drive. Go down Mikell past Stiles Point Elementary and make a right onto Godber. (Should be first "real street"). Go down Godber to stop sign. Take a left. This is Foxcroft. There will be another stop in about 25 feet. Proceed straight through the stop on Foxcroft until you come to a cul de sac on the left. This is Birchdale. My house is a 2-story cape cod with brick face. The party will actually be across the street at CJ's house (1039 Birchdale). We usually spill out into the cul de sac to give out candy.

thanks,
    Janet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.