main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DSF member files available for download

Discussion in 'Archive: Charleston, SC' started by Akela9, Nov 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akela9

Akela9 Jedi Master

Jul 11, 2001
    Hi everyone,

I just updated my website with version 1.0 of our new business cards and letterhead. The files are in Microsoft Word template format. You can download them here.

Please give me any feedback you may have, especially if you find any problems with them. I welcome suggestions for improvement, and for other files the may be of use to us.

Thanks,
    Bill

2. motf-jan

motf-jan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2001
    Cool Bill! I've already printed out some business cards for me and Krista. They'll come in handy when we go out to collect donations.
    Speaking of which-when all the members go to buy the DVD on Tuesday, and I know you all will. Be sure to tell the manager about our November 30th event at the IMAX and ask for a donation for the raffle or for a prize. We will give the promotional consideration on our website.

Thanks,
    Janet

3. TNT1120X

TNT1120X Jedi Master star 1

Jan 4, 2002
    Hey Bill.. Pretty cool on the business cards. Where'd you'd find the font for Aurabesh? And where's the official SW source for the language and it's translation?

4. Akela9

Akela9 Jedi Master

Jul 11, 2001
    Hi CollegeJedi,

I'm not sure where I got the file, but you can download the font and a translation key by going to the Completely Unofficial Star Wars Encyclopedia site at TheForce.net.

The link directly to that page is here. Scroll down until you see the Aurebesh zip file. Of course, on the card it says "May the Force be with you."

Now, who are you again? I only know a couple of our screen names. You can email or PM me if you don't want to say here.

Bill

5. TNT1120X

TNT1120X Jedi Master star 1

Jan 4, 2002
    Thanks for the info, Bill. My name's Tan. I was unable to make it to past meetings.. but I did manage to meet Krista at one of the premiere showings of AOTC IMAX. I'm a graduate student at the CofC right now... but soon, I'll probably have to change my screen name.

6. Akela9

Akela9 Jedi Master

Jul 11, 2001
    Hi Tan,

Nice to meet you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.