DSF's Mentioned in the current Insider

Discussion in 'Charleston, SC' started by motf-jan, Mar 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motf-jan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi all,
    In the Rebel Rumblings section of the Insider you 'll see a Star Wars Easter Basket I did. They show a picture and mention the Dagobah Swamp Foxes. --and no I will not be making these for Easter!
    This is a one of a kind, although I do have an R2 and a Rebel Gunship I have made from recycled Items.

I also had a Death Star, but Cathy took a baseball bat to it at Dragoncon a few years ago. Why? I'm not sure, but the Death Star truely was destroyed<lol>

Thanks,
    Janet
  2. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Very cool! :D

I do not have a subscription to the Insider, but I may just have to stop by the store and pick up one. :)
  3. motf-jan Jedi Knight

star 3
    It's just a blurb and picture, but at least it's something with a fan force group mentioned so I'll take it!

Janet
  4. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Any mention of your club (that isn't in a police report) is a good thing. ;)
  5. Jace Darkrider Jedi Knight

star 3
    I saw it Janet! Congrats! Very cool. I really liked the AT-AT Easter basket. That is so creative. How big was that basket?
  6. motf-jan Jedi Knight

star 3
    It's a pretty good size. Maybe 12" X 12". I basically used a 64 oz gatoraide bottle if that gives you any idea.

Who know's what I'll build next!
    Janet
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.