Tucson DSG Make-A-Wish Party 12/10

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Nov 25, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    from 11am-3pm, this party in on Phx and is expecting over 1000 kids, so the DSG is asking for TFF help if possible. I am going up and can take three plus costume tubs. Ill be taking my TK armor. Bev has asked for a sound off of who can make it. THanks!!

THis is not the TFF make-a-wish event on the 3rd.
  2. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Unless I have an interview or found a job already I'll go. Royal guard ok?

I just can't drive. I really don't think my car is safe for a trip like that anymore. I need to take it in to get fixed but the whole "no job" thing is going to have to make that wait.
  3. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Thats cool you can jump in with me, just keep in mind we are going to be outsiode, and I know you can hardly breathe in the gaurd anyway!
  4. jedirevan1 Jedi Master

star 1
    If I can make travel arrangements, I'd like to go. I'll know more later in the week.
  5. Bylar Jedi Knight

star 1
    i can go if i can hitch a ride. let me know if there is room
    thanks
    May The Force Be With You, and With Us All
  6. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    I can only make it with a ride as well.. no other way to get there.
  7. _Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am gonna have to pass on this one. Too much stuff going on.
  8. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    I have notified Bev and posted this onthe DSG group asking for help but its last minute. Is this the even Jake said he could be in armor for? If not I have my TK and my vader (my two babies so I really hope they are taken care of and neatly packed) Still waiting to hear if Chris can be Vader. Brian CAN NOT. And I can not make it. If not are there any other volunteers who can be gentle with my two investments?
  9. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    I will be there, probably as the wookiee, unless I find some incredible willpower to get off my butt and finish Qui-Gon, in which case the wookiee would be available if some one wanted to wear it, "wookiee smell" and all...
    Either way, I've got room for one passenger in the truck.

10. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    You know what Im a moron! As of you didnt know, this should hvae been posted in the other make a wish thread! Sorry. Im going and can take at least two plus buckets. This is shaping up to be the biggest DSg holiday event of the season.
  11. jedirevan1 Jedi Master

star 1
    I still am not sure if I can make it. Hopefully will know more by tommorrow or Monday.
  12. hopeful501st Jedi Padawan

Hey Dustin, nothing is absolutely certain yet, but if Tina, Jeanie and I decide to attend this trip as well (in addition to the Tucson Parade this Saturday), I'd be more than happy to sport the TK armor again (Providing it fits me the first time on Saturday :p).

I don't know what you're planning for your costuming arrangements, but if you need a body to put in the armor, then I'm happily volunteering. If you've already got the position filled, and I show up, then I will also happily act as a wrangler for you guys.

The only "if" here is whether or not we can arrange a vehicle for the trip (We ARE trying to bribe Jeanie with the promise of food though ^_^ )

Anywho, just lemme know and I'll prepare accordingly, thanks in advance!

-Morgan
  13. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, sorry Morgan, if I go up to the DSG maker A Wish thingie, Ill be wearing the TK armor, my vader isnt up tot heir standards yet. But for the parade, Ill be Vader so the Tk is yours bro, wear it as a little pre-elistment gift so you can practice marching! Marching with armor bites makes everything else easy!
  14. hopeful501st Jedi Padawan

Oh that's okay Dustin, no big.

Like I said I'd be happy to be a wrangler and help you guys out, but that's if we end up going.

By the way, what was the problem with the black pants you mentioned to Tina? I can't really find any appropriate replacement pants before the parade, I'd like to be more accomodating (seeing as you're being super nice and letting me troop in your new TK armor), but I'm kinda limited for options here.

If it's an unavoidable problem... I can PROBABLY find some tight-ish fitting black slacks... but those would look odd....

But I promise you will hear no complaints out of me ^_^

-Morgan
  15. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
  16. Bylar Jedi Knight

star 1
    well i need a ride and im not picky on who it is so i can go with whomever can fit my big carcase in thier vehicle lol
  17. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just a thought....

Since they have more than enough people than they want in PHX for this. Do we still need to go?

I don't see why we should make the trip if we are not really needed for this event.
  18. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Geez cyinical much? WE dont need to go. But I am planning on going cause I missed the tucson Make a Wish party. I also want some advice on my armor, and I want to swing by a Metabolic Disorder Christmas party before going home (just for a sec, non costumed). Its put on by the same people who put on the halloween party at the CRS clinic
  19. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Not cynical, logical
  20. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Its all about the kids! And they love the big red lipstick!
  21. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, but they still LOVE the walking carpet even more. :p
  22. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    I bet they'd love the Jawa, too...

...only in a different way, if you get my meaning...
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby