main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dual-Alias Admins, Secret Agendas, and Firing Beloved Moderators

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Senator Dzrekpo Amegnran, Oct 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PreacherBoy

PreacherBoy Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 3, 1998
    Sorry I didn't see your post. Just be patient dude.

I have probably said "Hey I realize the JC is not real important, and that my job is, so I'm going to be busy the next few days".

Does that mean anything? No... I still do my job. What exactly are you trying to get at? Maybe you should just spit it all out. I know you won't be doing so in the style or lack there of that SDA used, but you might actually get a response out of me if you just get to the damn point.

2. Missninfan

Missninfan Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 2000
    Please, this isn't a Refuge vs JC thing.

3. Ternian

Ternian Jedi Youngling star 4

May 16, 2000

What ever happened to Star Wars??

4. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I'll put it in small words for you, PBoy.

You. Suck. As. An. Admin.

Do. Us. All. A. Favor. And. Quit.

:b

And take Azeem with you. Is that simple enough?

5. Izzi

Izzi Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    He did get to the damn point.

He's saying you're not mature enough to handle the position. An opinion that a lot of people would agree with.

You can't ban a person for speaking their mind just because you disagree with what they're saying or how they're saying it without angering others.

6. Cigam Retah

Cigam Retah Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 1999
    Please, this isn't a Refuge vs JC thing.

Sure it isn't.

7. blueeyedjess

blueeyedjess Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 8, 2001
    I love you Obey!!

8. Missninfan

May 6, 2000
    Please.

Guys.....

Can we stop this petty back and forth sny comment flinging and just deal with the issues at hand?

9. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    The only thing I have a time dealing with [which is where all of your complaints come from] is handling the crap like this. Most of my time on the JC is enjoying this place in a constructive way like a normal member should and looking after Games.

When you have a complaint there, then I'll talk. Otherwise, stop wasting your time. Self-fufilling complaints don't deserve any attention.

10. Jedi Greg Maddux

Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 3, 1999
  11. Cigam Retah

Cigam Retah Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 1999
    Can we stop this petty back and forth sny comment flinging and just deal with the issues at hand?

What's the issue? SDA thinks that the promotion of Preacherboy and Darth Lud should promt a JC Walkout.

Good luck!

*edit*

I'd love to get more insight on this gem of information, but Refuge kids don't like to take a stand. This is the difference between a 'Fact' and 'Hersay.'

Fact -- According to a person "in the know" at TF.n (whose name will remain anonymous)

12. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    Don't forget the fact that the top 2 moderators are going to get FIRED. His unban request was a riot, too. Something about him posting backed-up facts.

rofllololol

13. Senator Dzrekpo Amegnran

Senator Dzrekpo Amegnran Jedi Master star 3

Oct 6, 1999
    You can't ban a person for speaking their mind just because you disagree with what they're saying or how they're saying it without angering others.

Exactly. And that's why it comes up now, just like it has in the past: PreacherBoy isn't fit to be an Administrator. This is completely off the point of the original thread, but he's made it a point here.

How many times has he flamed me in this thread?

1. Do you really think we need more misinformation in a time where Usama bin Ladin is trying to start a Jihad via the same means?

2. Troll.

3. he doesn't have a right to do is blatantly lie and spread filth

4. A lot of people are telling me that I should let SDA do his incoherant ranting, so everyone can see how stupid his remarks are.

5. I'm letting someone with child management skills take over the SDA case.

I count 5.

Your banning of me was completely baseless. It was done for personal reasons, not on the basis of any rule. You don't like me. I don't like you. You're an Administrator. You ban me.

Hmmm.

I posted proof to back up my initial claim. Others (including Moderators) came in to back me up. I won't reveal the source of the conversation I posted, as the participants are friends of mine and asked to remain anonymous.

I spoke clearly, intelligently, and honestly, and was backed up by others who communicated in the same way, and I was still unjustly banned.

That action speaks volumes about the state of this place, more than I could've ever imagined anything could. My point is proven.

With that, I leave. Feel free to continue this conversation, and decide amongst yourselves whether or not this place (a place I love) is worth saving.

Cheers.

SDA

14. Missninfan

May 6, 2000
    You're letting yourself believe it's a Refuge vs JC thing so you can feel better about disagreeing with whatever is being said here.

If this was a Refuge vs JC thing would we be having some JC admins who go to the Refuge resigning? Wouldn't we, in theory, be keeping our numbers high so we could win this supposed war?

15. Izzi

Mar 22, 2001
    Now see, that's inappropriate. What takes place between a banned member and the admins should be kept there. You don't post things like that in public, PB. If you're so mature and capable, you should know that.

16. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    I'm sorry, I didn't realize that we were passing out moderatorships to members with a history of trolling.

17. Missninfan

May 6, 2000
    How does being a Refugee equate with having no principles?

Edit - Cigam had a post removed and that is why both Obey Wann and I are quoting him.

18. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    Quote: .I disagree with the Refuge because I have principles.

And your principles include supporting someone like Preacherboy who constantly flames others? Has a condasending attitude towards others?

19. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    Unlike some, Obey Wann... I have a constructive purpose in being here. The only people I "flame" are the people that get in the way of constructive and positive progress.

The Administration will ban anyone who is planning any sort of deconstructive interruption/attack on the JC. We have too much to deal with, as is. We don't need anybody posting here that would spend the time to figure out a way to cause a problem here. If you have a point, be literate. If you have "facts", they better be facts.

20. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    So you're saying that anyone who disagrees with you will be banned? Is that correct?

Sounds more like a Taliban-like answer than someone who is supposed to be a mature, responsible administrator.

I thought this was the land of the brave, home of the free.

I fought, and still fight for the freedoms that the USA holds up, yet in your little world, you take the dictator route.

I'm impressed. :b

Well, if you're going to ban anyone who dissents, you might as well start now. Because I will continue to state my beliefs, whether you like them or not. :D

21. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    Where did I say "disagree" in my last post? That's right, no where. I said that I will only deal with people that offer no constructive criticism or rational arguements. That's all I've been saying and doing. You can believe that I've said something different, but that'd just make you look damn stupid.

22. Izzi

Mar 22, 2001
    "The only people I "flame" are the people that get in the way of constructive and positive progress."

I dunno, maybe it's just me but I read that to say that you break the very rules you're supposed to enforce and that said flaming is directed at those that get in YOUR way of what YOU consider to be constructive and positive progress.

Like I said, could just be me.....

23. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    OH YOU "read" THAT! WELL IT MUST BE TRUE!

Give it a rest lady.

24. Izzi

Mar 22, 2001
    Yeah, I read it that way. And I'll rest when you're gone and not a second before then.

25. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    Noted, but judging by your history, you might be gone first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.