Beyond Dubious engagement--Jaina/Jag AU; *Complete*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by aurrasingrules101, Oct 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. princess_melissa Jedi Master

star 4
    I thought the Jaina/Leia talk was sweet. They seem to be getting better... well, at least there was no yelling this time.

I'm glad Nen Yim confessed everything.

Looking foward to more.
  2. oldjedinurse Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_thinking]

Very interesting reaction from Nen Yim. I wonder what Luke has in mind?

Great job with the Jaina/Leia scene, too.

Waiting for the next...

oldj
  3. ccp Force Ghost

star 4
    Nice interaction between Jaina and Leia. Wow can't wait to see what happens next.
  4. mastermeg_0228 Force Ghost

star 4
    leia's POV, huh? interesting...
    you said you'd do another one, does this mean you'll consider this aspect?????;)

great post

i loved the part with Jaina and Leia. I thought they were going to fight again but I liked the part with Han and Hanna the most, so sweet[face_love]

And I love that Nen Yim confessed!!!!!! Yippie! Now I wonder what plan Luke has???

can't wait for more!

meg
  5. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    Awwwww! [face_love] Nen Yim is great! =D=
  6. Alishu06 Jedi Master

star 4
    Great chapter! I miss Han too!
  7. aurrasingrules101 Jedi Master

star 4
    probably postie again thursday!
  8. goddess45 Jedi Master

star 4
    aurra I'm so sorry I havn't replied! DRL and stuff but I stopped by and read but never had time to reply. I'm finally free of DRL.

So now...

Leia and Jaina - wow. I honestly thought they had sorted out most of the mother daughter relationship! That was a serious surprise to see that. I really do feel for leia though. Finding out from another government leader that her daughter was pregnant?? [face_plain] I really see where her anger is coming from. I'm glad Jaina gave her a second chance. I wasn't too happy about her way of going about doing it but i also see where shes coming from.

Nen Yim - GO NEN YIM!!!! She is officially my fav. character (as of now) in your story! You have re-instated my deep down love for the yuuzahn vong

wonderful chapter aurra! I can't wait till the next postie!!

edit- I have a question... I've been wondering but I figured it was a given. So anyway... you know when we used to have camp outs... are those still allowed or are they the big "no no" that was getting us in trouble?
  9. jedi_ashes Jedi Knight

Okay, I have read everything so far and this story is AWSOME!
    I love how much you made me hate Leia, and how I swore loudly when Han died, and since i am a J/J fan forever, a story like this is a breath of fresh air from the SWARM WAR books.

[face_praying] PLEASE please please post again soon.

ashes
    @};-
  10. Lola64 Force Ghost

star 4
    Go Nen Yim!![face_dancing] [face_dancing]

I always thought she was the coolest Vong anyway, besides Harrar, that is.

And I still don't like Leia in this. She has no interest in her daughter, but in her grandchild? She's one of those psycho parents who are going to refer to the child as her grandchild not her daughter's daughter. Hanna's going to be nothing but an ornament that Leia can wear in front of her friends and colleagues.

Nope. Still don't like Leia.

Sorry that I'm always late. But don't worry. I'm always going to get here and always going to enjoy. You've done a marvelous job with this fic aurra.
  11. aurrasingrules101 Jedi Master

star 4
    DreamingIce

yeah, i'm too soft to do anything too bad to them. but who knows, i could develop an evil streak any time:p

thanks!

princess_melissa

leia and jaina still have a lot to work out, but they're getting better at communicating.

thank you!

oldjedinurse

Nen Yim never did want to hurt them, she just wanted to help her people. she is a scientist, really, and in the end she couldn't find any logic in the way the YV were acting. thank you!

ccp

i'm glad you approve! i hope the pms were helpful. and thanks!

mastermeg_0228

it is a good idea, if i do another missing scene thingy it probably will be from leia and/or han. and leia did love han, for all her faults. his death brought her really low. hanna is kind of a tie between jaina and leia, since they have no other common bond.

Chilla

thank you!

Alishu06

me too!:_| [face_laugh] :p

goddess45

don't stress! i'm just glad people reply at all.

leia and jaina still have a long way to haul. jaina finds it a lot harder to forgive her than han, and leia is still basically a selfish person. hanna is going to both bring them together and make extreme complications in their relationship, as she has already.

as for campouts, i don't know. you'll have to ask one of the mods.

thnx so much![:D]

jedi_ashes

thank you so much! i love getting new readers, it's always so exciting. i hope stick around, and the update's coming in just a few minutes.

Lola64

yeah, the greastest featureing of the vong was TFP, where Nom Anor, Nen Yim, and Harrar all go to ZS. i loved that, it was great.

as for leia, you basically have her pegged. jaina was never obedient and proper enough for her, but she sees hanna as a new chance. it's kind of like when a little kid sees a cute puppy, and it screams for it until you buy it. you get it home and it pees everywhere and the kids like, 'okay, it's stopped being cute, someone else take care of it now.'

and don't worry about relpying soon, i'm just glad people r/r at all!

thanks bunchies![:D]
  12. aurrasingrules101 Jedi Master

star 4
    i'm sorry this didn't come last night like i promised, but it's here now. i hope everyone enjoys!

Jaina gently extracted herself from Iella's embrace. ?This is so exciting!? the older woman beamed. ?Oh, I'm so happy for the both of you.?

Wedge gave Jag a hearty slap on the back, grinning broadly. ?Congratulations, Fel. I'm going to love watching the two of you attempt to handle this.?

?Wedge!? Iella admonished, but he just smiled in return. ?Don't pay him any mind. You will be wonderful parents,? she told the young couple. ?But come on in, we were just about to start dinner.?

?I hope we're not intruding,? Jaina said. ?It's just you let us stay here the last time, and we didn't really have any other place to stay, seeing as Jacen seems to have company.?

?Oh, it's fine,? Iella answered, leading them into the kitchen. ?We love having you here, no trouble at all. It's so great just to have a tie to Syal. I know how much Wedge has missed her.?

?She spoke of you often,? Jag said to Wedge. ?I think she felt guilty for letting you believe she was dead all those years.?

Wedge smiled again, but this time with a tinge of sadness. ?It was wonderful to see her again at the signing of the peace treaty. She hasn't changed a bit.?

They all took a seat at the dinner table, where Myri and Syal already sat. ?So is it a boy or a girl?? Iella questioned.

?A girl,? Jag answered.

?We're naming her Hanna,? Jaina finished proudly.

Wedge looked at his holddaughter fondly. ?Han would have been so proud of you. I know it was difficult at times, but he really loved you kids. I remember, I was there when he and Leia decided to let Luke have full custody of the three of you. He was depressed for months. In fact, I don't think he ever got over it.?

Jaina forked her food sadly. ?I wish things could have been different. But I appreciate what he tried to do for us.?

There was an uncomfortable silence where no one was sure what to say. Finally Iella said, ?How did the meeting today go??

?I think we have a plan,? Jag answered. ?It was Jaina's idea, actually. I won't tell you what it is yet, because we haven't finalized things, but Jaina went to see Leia today and we're pretty sure she'll back it.?

?I was surprised not to see you there,? Jaina said to Wedge.

?I was asked to come,? he said. ?But I didn't really see the point. I'm more of a in-the-action kind of strategist. You tell me where, when, and what, and I'll figure out the best way to do it. I leave the other stuff to the politicians.?

?So who's this company of Jacen's? A Danni Quee, right?? Iella asked.

?I don't know, Jag was the one who saw her,? Jaina said, looking at her husband expectantly.

?Well,? Jag said, ?I think Jacen said she was a scientist. An astronomer. Force-sensitive, too. He rescued her from Helska, I think. Anyway, she wants to become a Jedi and in the absence of a real master he's training her.?

Jaina snorted derisively at the comment. ?Yeah. Right. Like he's a professional. And I can't see him leaving the front lines to train a new recruit, especially since we haven't been officially knighted yet. I think there's more to this.?

Iella smiled knowingly. ?I've seen her. She's very pretty. I just wanted to know if you all had met her yet.?

?She's seems nice enough,? Jag said nonchalantly. Jaina looked pale.

?You don't think he likes her, do you??

?Would that be such a bad thing?? Wedge smirked.

?Yes, it would,? Jaina scowled. ?Jacen's not old enough for something like that.?

At this both the Antilles' laughed uproariously, and even Jag had to fight down a smile. ?Uh, you do realize you're twins, right?? he grinned.

?Well, yeah,? she stumbled. ?But that's different.?

?How?? Wedge asked. ?You're married and expecting a baby, but your brother who's the same age can't have a girlfriend??

Jaina looked at her hands. ?I'm just a little protective, I guess. I don't want him to get hurt.?

?That's understandable,? Iella said. About then Syal started to yawn, lids drooping over big b
  13. goddess45 Jedi Master

star 4
    ok I'm back.

Jag and Myri were so adorable! It really showed a real softed side to Jag... like not just the cute/caring jag we get with Jaina but the Jag who's gonna be a dad. This had to be my favorite part in the story so far. I was well written and got the point across well.

I was really nice to see Wedge and Iella again. I missed them. I'm still waiting for Nen Yim to pull something again... those sneaky yuuzahn vong. They'll try anything.

More Jag with Syal and Myri! I loved that scene!! More flashbacks too! Infact just whatever you give us I just can't wait!!
  14. padawanlissa Jedi Master

star 4
    The part with Jag and Myri was really sweet=D=
  15. jedi_ashes Jedi Knight

ahh i loved the banter thing between Jag and Myri. I used to do that to my older brother whenever he read me stories. it didn't turn out so well though. . . .he just stopped reading to me if I argued with him too much. :)

keep updating!

ashes
    @};-
  16. princess_melissa Jedi Master

star 4
    Wonderful Chapter! Jag's story... priceless.

Slowly she shook her head. ?No. It would be a whole lot scarier facing it without you.?
    Please tell me that's just casual conversation and not you preparing us for something that's coming in the future [face_praying]

Great job! looking foward to more!
  17. JadeSolo Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Chapter 2:

Syal laid a cautious hand on Jaina?s shoulder. ?I understand what you must be going through. Please do not suppose that I supported this.?

:_| That was my favorite line! If nothing else, Jaina has something of a friend in her new mother-in-law.

Slowly catching up, and very much enjoying this! :D
  18. reagan64 Force Ghost

star 3
    Same here. Everyone seems to kill Jag for some reason.
  19. Alishu06 Jedi Master

star 4
    Great post, so Jacen can't have a girlfriend? lol that's great!
  20. G__Anakin Jedi Master

star 4
  21. oldjedinurse Jedi Master

star 4
    There is nothing sweeter than a grown man unfamiliar with children reading a bedtime story. [face_love]

Great update, but I have a bad feeling that something less sweet is going to happen soon...

oldj
  22. mastermeg_0228 Force Ghost

star 4
    great update master. i needed a good laugh and you provided!:D

i absolutely loved the part where they were discussing Jacen and Danni. When i first read Jaina objecting i thought I'd die of laughter, he's too young!!!!!!!! And you're not!!!!!!! Aye i loved it!!

and Jag and Myri[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] oh what can i say, but I loved it!

i can't wait for more, brilliant work!

meg
  23. ccp Force Ghost

star 4
  24. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    LOL! Jag will make a good daddy. =D= Great chapter! Can't wait for Hanna!
  25. aurrasingrules101 Jedi Master

star 4
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.