main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Ducks or Beavers?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bib Fortuna Twi'lek, Nov 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    I am kind of torn on who to root for in this weekend's civil war. Since I am a native Corvallisian, I naturally want the Beavers to win and have a winning season with a chance at reaching a bowl game. On the other hand, if the Ducks win, they have a chance to get the #1 spot in the nation.

Thoughts?

2. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    I'm a Beaver fan! I'll probably go to OSU eventually, too. During the civil war I go for the Beavers, but other than that I cheer for both of them. If Ducks are so good, then they can beat the Beavers, if not then the Beavers should have been up there and also have the chance of being #1 in the nation.

OSU!

3. Zion_I

Zion_I Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2001
    Gotta go with the ducks on this one, I would love to see them have a great season not be ruined by those Beavers for the second year in a row. Puls I went to the same high-school as Joey Harrington and played ball with his younger brother, so I guess that adds so it also.

4. NathanDahlin

NathanDahlin Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2000
    Indifferent.

5. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Well, I'm kinda glad that the Ducks won after all, since Florida also lost yesterday.

6. Thrawn70

Thrawn70 Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2001
    I'm a platypus. However, I lean more towards the Ducks because my uncle was once a manager for them or something like that.

7. Jedi_Nailbiter

Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
  8. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    The Ducks rock. I have been a huge Ducks fan for about five years, mainly because my dad got me into them. He attended U of O for several years.

Although, all of my friends attend OSU pretty much (at least, none of them attend U of O) and I also am transferring to OSU next year. I am probably withdrawing from LMU in Los Angeles, where I am now, and will just take a semester off plus summer. It's a long time, but at least I have work to keep me occupied. I still have not made up my mind, I just know I hate this place...

Anyway, yes, Ducks rule! Even if I am at OSU, I'll be rooting for the Ducks every game. They are my team.

9. Raiden

Raiden Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2002
    What? Ducks? Beavers? All I know is that... umm... www.swcombine.com is cool, and so is http://www.lucasarts.com/products/galaxies/default.htm ... so then... I don't know about your gaming stuff...
    -Raiden

10. AmeiaSkywalker

AmeiaSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2001
    I like he Ducks way better than the Beavers!

11. Erin_Hart

Erin_Hart Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2002
    I went to OSU so if I don't say Beavers, I'll get my degree taken away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.