Ducks or Beavers?

Discussion in 'Oregon FanForce' started by Bib Fortuna Twi'lek, Nov 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    I am kind of torn on who to root for in this weekend's civil war. Since I am a native Corvallisian, I naturally want the Beavers to win and have a winning season with a chance at reaching a bowl game. On the other hand, if the Ducks win, they have a chance to get the #1 spot in the nation.

Thoughts?
  2. ImperialJedi Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm a Beaver fan! I'll probably go to OSU eventually, too. During the civil war I go for the Beavers, but other than that I cheer for both of them. If Ducks are so good, then they can beat the Beavers, if not then the Beavers should have been up there and also have the chance of being #1 in the nation.

OSU!
  3. Zion_I Jedi Padawan

Gotta go with the ducks on this one, I would love to see them have a great season not be ruined by those Beavers for the second year in a row. Puls I went to the same high-school as Joey Harrington and played ball with his younger brother, so I guess that adds so it also.
  4. NathanDahlin Administrator Emeritus

star 6
  5. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Well, I'm kinda glad that the Ducks won after all, since Florida also lost yesterday.
  6. Thrawn70 Jedi Padawan

I'm a platypus. However, I lean more towards the Ducks because my uncle was once a manager for them or something like that.
  7. Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Master

star 4
  8. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    The Ducks rock. I have been a huge Ducks fan for about five years, mainly because my dad got me into them. He attended U of O for several years.

Although, all of my friends attend OSU pretty much (at least, none of them attend U of O) and I also am transferring to OSU next year. I am probably withdrawing from LMU in Los Angeles, where I am now, and will just take a semester off plus summer. It's a long time, but at least I have work to keep me occupied. I still have not made up my mind, I just know I hate this place...

Anyway, yes, Ducks rule! Even if I am at OSU, I'll be rooting for the Ducks every game. They are my team.
  9. Raiden Jedi Knight

star 1
    What? Ducks? Beavers? All I know is that... umm... www.swcombine.com is cool, and so is http://www.lucasarts.com/products/galaxies/default.htm ... so then... I don't know about your gaming stuff...
    -Raiden
  10. AmeiaSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    I like he Ducks way better than the Beavers!
  11. Erin_Hart Jedi Knight

star 1
    I went to OSU so if I don't say Beavers, I'll get my degree taken away.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.