main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Duct Tape [By Jay, not Opie Wan Cannoli]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Opie Wan Cannoli, Mar 7, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loopy

Loopy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 1998
    mahvelous!

2. Nuba_Fatts

Nuba_Fatts Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 1999
    You have to admit, it's not only its versatility that makes duct tape so appealing. It's got attitude. That's some sticky grey stuff with CHARISMA.

3. Jay

Jay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 1, 1998
    Well said, Nuba_Fatts.

4. JAWAHUNTER

JAWAHUNTER Jedi Master star 1

Dec 16, 1998
    Duct tape is awesome!!! It holds my car together in atleast six different places.

All hail the mighty duct tape!

5. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    I hate to imagine what life would be like with out the amazing tape.

6. Myn Donos

Myn Donos Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 1999
    I was just wondering if any of u at all watch the "The New Red and Green Show"? They must use like 20 rolls of Duct Tape per show. He is the "King of Duct Tape"!
    Remember if women don't find u handsome, they should at least find u handy.

7. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    This topic is just so out there I had to post in it. I used duct tape to fix a pair of shoes. I had just tried regular clear tape and it didn't work as good. Duct tape has saved my feet. Thank you for letting me praise Duct tape.

8. Jeharan

Jeharan Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 1999
    I know someone who has a pair of shoes that she just won't give up. So she tried using duct tape to fix them and it didn't work!!!! She must have stuck three or four layers of duct tape on it and after walking on it for a few hours it had broken.

9. jasman

jasman Administrator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 29, 1998
    Martin Crane's chair wouldn't be so cool without the duct tape!

10. jastermereel

jastermereel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 1998
    First: Has anyone made a ducttape wallet. Many people I know have one. It has maybe 12 pockets and is really cool.

Also: Who wants to start a petition for the bill gates ducttape prodject. Encirle the EARTH, Moon, and the round trip. Only problem: he would install Microsloth's internet explorer on it and due to ducttape's stickeness no one could remove it.

11. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    I'd sign the petition. I don't carry a wallet, but if I did, there's no doubt that it would have at least some Duct Tape on it. I do, however, carry around Duct Tape in my back pocket. I take my roll of Duct Tape, and take a strip about a foot long, fold it in on itself, so I have about a 6 inch strip of Duct Tape that has no sticky part showing, then I wrap it with more Duct Tape until its about as thick as I want it, and stck it in my back pocket. Its easier that carrying around a roll if you have no bag with you. What would be cool is if I had that bag that Nakor carries around. If you don't get it, don't worry about it.

12. Loopy

Loopy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 1998
    Jasman: I agree. No doubt about it.

Mitt: Are you the same Mitt who used to post at BDD? I was Wonko the Sane there.

13. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    Nothing is cool without Duct Tape. Well, that's not quite true, but Duct Tpae makes everything that much cooler.

14. Duct Tape

Duct Tape Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 1999
    I heard you all calling my name! It's so nice to hear everybody singing my praises! I thank you all!

15. Jar Jars of Clay

Jar Jars of Clay Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 1998
    Here's an interesting theory.

Duct Tape will stick anything that's not stuck together.
    WD-40 will unstick anything that is stuck together.

So, what happens if you use WD-40 on something that's been duct taped, or duct tape something that's been sprayed with WD-40?

16. DuctTape

DuctTape Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 1999
    Hey, they were talking about me, you imposter!!

17. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    Since when does Duct Tape get up and talk? And the answer to your question is that Duct Tape will stick to anything, even WD-40.

18. stupid

stupid Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 21, 1999
    stupid²

19. Duct Tape

Duct Tape Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 1999
    Hey, I was here first! YOU are the impostor!

20. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    Stop this!! I don't want this thread closed because of your bickering!!

21. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    Duct Tape, just ignore DuctTape if he says something that you don't like. If he keeps it up, he will be kicked off the council, there's no reason for you to get kicked of too.

22. DuctTape

DuctTape Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 1999
    Why are you taking his side? He's the one that stole my name.

23. Sir Evelyn

Sir Evelyn Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 1999
    I may commit a great blasphemy here, but I must acknowledge a better tape than duct. I love duct and use it often (it holds up the Star Wars posters in my room). But gaffe tape is better. It is made on a canvas like material, tears both horizontilly and vertically, and doesn't leave the sticky stuff that duct leaves when it is left on for a long time. The drawback is that it is $20 a roll, so duct tape may win the crown for overall best tape.

24. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    Sir Evelyn, I believe you are just talking about a better quality Duct Tape. I have a roll right here that is nice and think, and rips both ways. Gaffer's tape and Duct tape have always been the same as far as I know.

DuctTape, I'm not taking sides, I just don't want any threads to get closed because you two can't get along. If you want to keep bickering, go do it elsewhere.

25. PreacherBoy

PreacherBoy Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 3, 1998
    Yeah, this whole "I'm the Duct Tape king" thing is dumb... its obvious that these are alternate names of other more respectable Members... knock it off you two.

BTW-The Duct Tape king is Jay.

[This message has been edited by PreacherBoy (edited 03-18-99).]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.