main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Duct Tape [By Jay, not Opie Wan Cannoli]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Opie Wan Cannoli, Mar 7, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay

Jay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 1, 1998
    Yeah, it kicks butt, too.

2. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    I commandereed a locker at work, and the little name tag thingy was broken, so what did I do? I wrote my name on a piece of Duct Tape, and stuck that to my locker.

3. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    I started to tape some holes in my gloves at work, and as soon as I did, my supervisor came out with a new pair of gloves and handed them to me. See the power of Duct Tape?

4. PastaQueen

PastaQueen Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 1999
    I knew a guy who had a wallet made entirely of duct tape. It was the pinnicle of coolness.

5. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    I was thinking about wrapping an old pair of my pants in Duct Tape, but then I decided not to.

6. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda Jedi Master

Mar 17, 1999
    Jay, (or anyone)

I was wondering if you know what happened to the duct tape quoted in Star Wars page. You know, the one that says stuff like "May the Duct Tape be with you." Etc. Every quote has "Duct Tape" replaced in it. Also, I was wondering what happened to the thread that had quotes on my why Star Wars should be rated R. "Grab me, Chewie", "And I thought they smelled bad on the outside." Etc. This is probably the wrong place to ask.

Long live Duct Tape

7. naynay199

naynay199 Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 1999
    I love Duct Tape, it is holding my rear taillight cover on my car, and it has been for the last year. Which saves me 80 bucks. Duct tape rocks!

8. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    Darth Yoda, are you looking for a page on a website, or a thread that was here?

9. Jedi_Geisha

Jedi_Geisha Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 1999
    Duct tape is good for whatever ailes you....

10. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    Yes, and it keeps ale cold, too.

11. Boba Jr

Boba Jr Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 1, 1998
    *doing an impression of Adam Sandler's Cajun Man*

Duct tape, my little bitty duct tape
    I don't know what I'd do without you
    I'd be lost, I'd be frightened,
    If I didn't have my little bitty duct tape...

12. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda Jedi Master

Mar 17, 1999
    Darth Yoda, are you looking for a page on a website, or a thread that was here?

Definately looking for a really old thread that was here on the JC forums. I tell you, the search engine on the JC.N really sucks, no offense.

You gotta love in Dumb and Dummer when the bird's head is duct taped on, I think.

13. Jedi_Geisha

Jedi_Geisha Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 1999
    Let all the people of the land know the virtues of the mighty Duct Tape...........

14. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    I think that was the thread I made about Duct Tape in Classic. I'll go see if I can find it.

15. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    Well, I just checked for it in classic, as well as well as the Duct Tape thread I made in the Prequels forum, and they are no where to be seen.

16. Darth Shaft

Darth Shaft Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 1999
    I have a book that shows you how to make different things from Duct Tape. It's called Ductagami. I have made the almighty Duct Tape wallet, complete with credit card pockets and a currency divider, and yea, it was good. Soon I shall accomplish the duct tape ball cap and rainslicker.

All Hail Duct Tape!

17. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    Just remember, any part that is going to touch your head, you need to make sure it's not sticky.

18. Pretty Fly 4 a Grand Moff

Pretty Fly 4 a Grand Moff Jedi Youngling

Sep 20, 1999
    Just wait till you graduate to the jock strap of duct tape and the female version, the duct tape chastity belt. The use of either is almost guaranteed to leave one in a sticky situation.

19. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    I can't believe that this is at the bottom of the forum. I better duct tape this back to the top.

20. Shannara Solo

Shannara Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 1999
    Double-sided duct tape still rules.

21. jedigirl

jedigirl Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 1999
    I was at the mall the other day and I saw something that reminded me of you Jay. (you know you spend too much time on the JC when you see things at the mall that reminds you of ppl on the JC.)

It was a desk calender, you know the far-side type. But it was 365 uses of Duct Tape. I almost bought it just so I could post them here, but I didn't have any money.

Maybe I'll buy it later.

jedigirl

22. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    Ok, I've been pondering this for a few days now, so I wanted to see what you guys thought about it: Who would win in a fight between Chjyren's ljutefisk and Jay's roll of Duct Tape? I'm putting my money on the Duct Tape.

[This message has been edited by Son of the Suns (edited 12-27-1999).]

23. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    I have more Duct Tape now. My dad got a roll for me for Christmas, and my Aunt gave me some little flat rolls of Camouflage Duck Tape.

For '98, I had one of those 365 uses of Duct Tape calander. It was pretty cool. I wonder why I didn't get one this year.

24. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    Well, all that Duct Tape was put to good use. I had to go around the world getting everything Y2K compliant. It looks like just about everything worked. Sorry I was so late getting to the Eiffel Tower. I didn't hear about it until after midnight (Pacific Time), and got to it as fast as i could.

25. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    I added Duct Tape to the Periodic Tabe of Elements that was on the wall in my Chemistry class. A couple years after I did that, they took it down and put up a new one. The old one is now hanging on my wall, complete with Duct Tape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.