main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Due to the graphic nature of this thread, viewer discretion is strongly advised...

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Jade Skyhiker, Jul 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insane Anakin

Insane Anakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 1999
    What the balls?

2. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    IA, I got that new computer... UT doesn't always crash. We can play sometime.

3. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    "Snootch the the mutha****in booooooooooooch!"

4. howlrunner22

howlrunner22 Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 1998
    I couldn't leave again after my 5 week break (I really needed that. I saw the movies I wanted to see, bought all the CDs/clothes I wanted to buy But I still have so much reading to catch up with! Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Friedrich Nietzcshe, Sylvia Plath! ) without replying to this..... Strange how AA didn't mention it in my thread, I would have thought this news-worthy.

Due to the copious amounts of posts in the thread, I will pretend to ignore the other 70+ posts and just concerntrate on the initial topic.

Sky, it's weird to address you again after so long. Each grain of sand which tumbles down adds a new paragraph to this reply, bounded by the constraint of letters but unfettered in it's resonant truth. The person that comes before you is all at once, a brazen coward, affected with the airs of the timid, an apologetic fool who casts no shadow, a being with an unbridled sense of compassion and who shows forgiveness as he is forgiven in his own trespasses, and one, who being lost, is again found. I am a thousand fools for a million heresies, all of which I owe naught but warm words to any and all who have felt slighted by me.

But you, amongst all the peoples, need *never* apologise. Quite simply, there are no crimes on your part that need pardoning. All has already been forgiven as it always has been. I hope you accept this insignificant token. It bears all the seeds of my gratitude and a hope for forgiveness.

All at once, I seem compelled to write volumes more, but looking back at my assorted words, I begin to grow suspicious of my growing lack of sense. To boil it down to it?s essence; if at any juncture, at any time, I have appeared even slightly deviant of being congenial or amiable, I apologise with all my will and desire to reconcile. More importantly, I thank you sincerely for your kind words.

I recall the many many hours I spent talking with you in months gone. Funny how times like that seem so faraway. So many things have cluttered my life in the meantime... It shames me to think how that, our one and only means of correspondence, being so erroded, has devolved to the point of non-existent. There are so many things I would not have done in light of the consequences. How my desperate attempts at communication must have seen when delivered through timely messages from AA... So many times, I came to writing something as meaningful (hopefully) as this but I pitied poor AA, having to deliver my novellas...

There are a thousand things I would continue to drone about, mostly about nothing and everything, words borne of desperation to catch up with times long past. But I am already more mixed up then I can imagine possible, hopelessly melodramatic in my speech. I will stop myself before I permenantly embarrass myself. Any further.

If there is anything you wish to talk about, anything at all... howlrunner22@hotmail.com is ever available. I avail to the sad fact that howlrunner22 the moderator may not be available for long periods of time.

5. AlienAcid

AlienAcid Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    Hey I said to her exactly what you said to me..

im not good at rewording stuff so I leave it in orignal form...

and sky was back for a week then left us again didnt seem like news... and pics of us is boring.

6. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    Did anyone else not bother reading that?

7. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    I read it.

I will read it to jade when she calls cause she still in florida.

8. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    Read to it me uncle AA! Read me a story!

9. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    I cannot read =(

you found out my deepest darkest secret.

10. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    I already assumed...I mean, look where you're from.

11. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    But I can survive in -40 weather. Can you? I think not.

12. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Wait a min..didn't you just says "I will read this to Jade when she calls"? LOL

Anyway, Howl I know you'll never read what I'm writing here, but I think that was beautiful, and I hope that Jade reads this, because I know she will love it.

Jade, if YOU read this, which I dearly hoep you will, sorry about what I said about Howl never speaking to you again, apparently I misjudged his feelings on this whole affair. Sometimes I can be a little dense :p I hope I did not change your opinion of Howl because of what I said...let me tell you, he was pretty ticked when he found out what I'd said, so, just ignore me from now on if I try to tell you soemthing second or third hand :p

13. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    Ya, jade only really takes me serious like..

so no worries.

and I will read her that too.

14. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Hehe, tell me, AA, why can't Jade come and read it at the JC like normal people?

15. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    Cause she likes me to read to her when she is falling asleep.

16. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    This thread is hilarious. It's like a soap opera. You people kill me!

17. Coolguy4522

Coolguy4522 Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    I think I should have read this before entering into a msn chat with AA and others.

18. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Jade wrote;
    Anyway, i've mentioned it before, but if I did want to make my own skin (or anyone else is welcome *hint hint* *winks at jp*wink*), that horrible icky pic of me is up and the body of Dark Angel's Max with the black pants, leather jacket and blue shirt is perfect =)

Rightho, I'll add it to the list, though I can't find any icky pix of you? Only those really nice ones AA posted, so I'll use them instead.

Course, if I make you a skin, I'd hope you can join in a Revolution game sometime & play in it with us?

19. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    =( if not I will play as max ;)

20. howlrunner22

howlrunner22 Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 1998
    I have a feeling that my post won't be read...

21. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    It will.

22. Jade Skyhiker

Jade Skyhiker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2000
    I just realised I totally forgot about this thread ever since I was back. Sorry guys :(

Anyway, to all those I havent told already, I had a great time, thank you. ANd I can honestly say that all my threats to Dan can be followed through as I say so no more devious plots concerning //44 thank you very much

Thanks for the warm wonderful welcomes (oOOO alliteration) You guys make my day =)

Sithy, yes, that's AA and me the day he flew back July. And its a known fact I get uglier by the minute. Lol, that other pic was from 96 or 95... cant remember. There's another version of that one *cough*dove pic*cough* but I loook sooo different and look a lot nicer then. ehehhe

barns, nice bumping into you in yourmom's once in a while. stop kicking my poor butt... or you'll force me to actually start playing cs regularly again

Dum, you saw that other icky pic before ... anyhew, its the old school Gamers who still havent dared show the faces behind all the fragging...

SFL, Hii!! Nice to know there's actually siblings posting together in the forums and still sane ;) Hopefully I can finally get to play in some JK games. Hopefully it should be 1 game where my computer wont mysteriously die and my un1337 puter can handle.

jp, wow, you're skinning is nothing short of amazing. You can do my skin last if you want. I WILL try and make games, and I'll send you some pics of what I'd appreciate done to the skin too ... someday. And thanks =)

Kraytiepoo, ol buddy, "big 20 then i'll be old like you

i'm not going to get a new computer i'm going to get one of those mechanized wheelchairs
    I've actually ridden a few of those things. Long story. Let's just say I was a volunteer for a respite holiday center for the disabled. I got to ride their wheelchairs across the building to get recharged =) those things cost major $$$$! But my 1337 driving skillz gave me a nice rep that I wouldnt drive those things into people or into the walls. Takes a while to get used to cos you have to adjust to the owner's motor ability. It's quite fun...

Bibby, I dont know what to say so I'll shut up

Dan, I love FL. Reminds me of all the places I've lived. I miss palm trees and the water soo much =( =(
    One thing I hate. Your holy crap big intersections. 8 lanes wide ... holy crap... I get scared everytime I have to pass the traffic lights. Of course I shouldnt be driving the rental car at the time...

poodles, hope youre comp is better. Actually, my puter should talk to yours, have a sick computer anonymous or something

Conne, I suck at time management too. Too bad with school work... meh. No more slacking for poor jadiepoo =(
    About the screenies of the page (I should be posting this in the other thread, but I'm too lazy), AA was right. I have a crapload of old/new screenies that I can easily upload up to my qwest site. Consolidating them and converting the non-jpg ones will be the pain tho. Just give me time. Like till 2010.

Just kidding. If someone bribes me with enough macadamia nut cookies I can do the screenies AND the levels asap

:p

As for the mod, I'd love to help, but time is =( not on my side. I'll contribute some more wavs for future cause of in-jokes, taunt packs, laughs, embarrassment and threats. This time I wont do it at 3am in the morning under pressure from a certain clan leader ;)

Anyway, I'm sure Pret can be cajoled into setting up the taunt cog with our "bah" and other assorted wavs, add in some others like the grapple or flips or whatever you guys decide on

Howlie, you're probably gone by now.. but I DID read everysingle post in this thread. I'm responding to everyone in order they replied btw, not of preference...
    Youre wrong about me not needing to apologise tho =( And thanks for the lovely words and don't worry, you're forgiven, even if there's really no need to, cos I didnt carry any ill-will in the beginning anyways.

And I do have to apologise for this taking far too long than it should. I hope you fi

23. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    Yes poor me so you all get in line behind me, and be aware I dont share.

24. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    SFL, Hii!! Nice to know there's actually siblings posting together in the forums and still sane Hopefully I can finally get to play in some JK games. Hopefully it should be 1 game where my computer wont mysteriously die and my un1337 puter can handle.

yea we get along... when hes not shooting me down after a post (makin fun of me) (lol) or when he kills me (occasionally) in jk - then he likes me :p hehe

YES i would laove to have a game of JK with ya - and others - i added you/and authorized you on ICQ - so we'll hook one up soon!

25. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    Remeber SFL I dont share... so soon can take a while. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.