Due to the graphic nature of this thread, viewer discretion is strongly advised...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Jade Skyhiker, Jul 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    //cries at the memories.

I wish I'd joined the JCNGL: sooner! When it was still fun and not a bunch of discontent olbies :p

Oh, and Sithy, I find it funny 6 months ago you were ranting at Bib for no longer playing JK...and now you've become just like him! :eek:

I was rooting around looking for those pics of AA and Jade and I started reading this thread and just feel compelled to up it.

Sigh...I miss the old days. Isn't that strange since I really was only witness to the last 2 months or so of them? Then everything kinda changed when howl and I got together. It's all my fault!

//sobs

Ah well, we're all yong and stupid once.

I am really, really gonna shut up and stop boring everyone now.

I promise.

Ok, done now.
  2. Night4554 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Gah! I thought jade was back! I just missed the /01 in the post date.

¤Night
  3. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    And Jade bieng back would be a good thing or a bad thing to you?

j/w

4. Night4554 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Honestly, to me, neither. I wasn't part of the DRAMA!!!! that surronded her and AA, or you and Howl. I just noticed it, even though at that point I wasn't hanging out in games as much as I am now.

¤Night
  5. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    You're on the TFN Games staff? No way! Congrats, man :)

And yeah, the *drama* days were NOT all they were cracked up to be, believe me. It was thattime of peace and prosperity before the Dark Side came to Games.

Whether that Dark Side was me or AA you can decide ;)
  6. rich_meister Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah what was that great but what ws that guy Jade Skyhiker talkin about anyway? :confused:
  7. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    What sad times are these when passing ruffians can say, "Who is Jade Skyhiker?" at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress at this period in history.

She was an old school JCNGL gamer. Not around too much anymore.
  8. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Okay, Games officially sucks and is boring.

I want JC back to harrass newbies. I want Bib back to harrass me and Conn and say stuff like "Get the hell of my boat!" and I want Jade and AA to post all the time, and I want howl to come back so we can run him out of town again.

Cuz right now, Games is boring. [face_plain]
  9. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    Hell yeah. I couldn't have said it better myself! :D
  10. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Well, I just passed 10K posts (this being my 10,003rd). That's sorta exciting. :p
  11. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    OMGOMGOMGOMG!

That's pretty sweet. Congrats.
  12. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    yeah what was that great but what ws that guy Jade Skyhiker talkin about anyway?

First of all Jade Skyhiker is a SHE.

Second of all, this was a thing about over a year ago after i went to visit HER (since some morons cant figure out jade= girl)

third, I am still a mean cold hearted bastard and dont you ever forget it. I will rip your head off and kick your ass with a smile on my face.
  13. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
  14. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    basicaly &!#$ with me you die.

kthxdie
  15. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    [face_laugh]

Glad to have you here, AA. :p

Even though you don't remember playing oldskool JK with her. Anyone remember our Mongol Charge? :D
  16. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Meh, Sithy, you are never happy. We finally get a bit of peace around here, and you want Bib and JC back. When Bib and JC were here, all you woudl talk about is getting rid of them.

And now look what you've done...you've brought the great evil upon us again (AA)! :eek: ;)

So, how is Jade? You still acting as her human day planner, AA? (see first page or two of this thread) :p
  17. SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer

star 5
    harrass me and Conn and say stuff like "Get the hell of my boat!"

Ah, what sweet memories, I did'nt realise how tired he was with me until I ended up getting him to shut down his thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.