main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Duel of the Forces (Update!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by REVANLORD, Dec 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REVANLORD

REVANLORD Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Title: Duel of the Forces.
    Author(s): REVANLORD
    Timeframe: KOTOR era
    Characters: Revan, Vandar, Bastila, Zhar
    Genre: Action, a bit of romance.
    Summary: Duel between Revan and Bastila and the Jedi Masters
    Notes: Here goes.

Vandar stood upon the bridge of the Cheribum V, the lead capital ship of the strike on the Star Forge. Everything fell apart around him. Their attack had been so perfectly planned, why did it have to end this way? Why had Bastila left the Jedi? She could have ended this. She could have saved the Republic and the Jedi. But she left, and there was nothing he could do. The Republic was doomed.
    His thoughts were broken by a panicky voice. Dodonna. "Master Vandar, you must get to an escape pod! The whole ship is falling apart!" She sounded like she would have an attack on the spot. "Where is Zhar, Admiral?" She was hypervenalating. "Zhar...was on the Accelerator... jettisoned before... it blew." "Admiral, you must come with me!" She was in tears now. " My fate... will be... no different than that of the Republic... itself. Now go!!!" She yelled in panic. "Go!!!" He sensed that she had this attack not because of her fate, but because of that of the Republic. He obeyed her last wish and ran to the escape pod bay. He got into the pod and abandoned ship. In the escape pod window he saw the ship blow into nothing more than shards of hot metal in space.

Revan stood over Malak, smiling as he clutched the spot where he had been impaled by his lightsaber. "And so the apprentice learns his final lesson." He watched Malak as he suffocated to death, bleeding his life all over the floor of the grat factory. When he was dead, Revan said loudly, "Die, fool, and trouble me no more.". He suddenly sensed two lives on the planet below. He recognized them. " How did they survive? Vandar I can understand, but Zhar?!?" Just then a lady dressed in a Sith robe came into the room. She had fiery eyes, a beautiful mouth. One made for kissing. Her form was exquisite, her legs unblemised. His Bastila.
    They ran to each other and kissed deeply. He was so in love, and he could feel the wild love in her as well. There was no fear in her anymore, a symbol of them being free of the Jedi. There was no lust in either of them. No mindless fantasies. They had achieved what no Sith ever had: pure and free love. She looked at him with those luminous, green eyes. Those sweet, lovesick eyes. "Oh, Revan, why are you troubled in our moment of triumph?" She held his hand tenderly. " Bastila, we cannot rejoice. Not yet." He spoke softly. "Not yet, honey." She appeared puzzled and confused. "Why not?" "Because," He spoke even more softly. "Vandar and Zhar still live. We must go find them. Prepare the Ebon Hawk." "As you wish, my lord."

2. REVANLORD

Jun 2, 2005
    I'll finish the next part tomorrow. :)

3. REVANLORD

Jun 2, 2005
    Nobody saw this. Shame! [face_not_talking] :p Here's chapter 2.

Chapter 2

It had been a rough landing, that was for sure. His back was hollering Sith Blood about it too. Vandar Tokare was quite sure that he would never do that ever again if he got off this planet. He was not only hurt physically, but emotionally as well. Dodonna was dead, the Republic shattered. Bastila was lost to the Dark Side, and Revan was going to rule the galaxy. He knew that Revan had confronted Malak, and won. He had felt Malak die on board that fearsome station. And he could have stopped it. He could have stopped it all. He would be haunted by this for the rest of his life.
    He checked his belt for any supplies he might need. Only one object remained, and by the Force he needed it. His lightsaber. He ignited it. The bright violet blade hummed beutifully through the warm air. Turning it off, he surveyed his surroundings. A beach, with lots of grass and a few ponisetti trees. Crashed ships, some of them were old looking. One was a Republic ship that had been pulled in by gravity after it lost it's stabalizer. Bugs, not much... Gizka!!! " By the Force..." The little beast was attacking him. He quickly decapitated the thing. " Little demon." Vandar thought. "Scout the area, I must. Zhar still lies on the surface of the planet. In great danger he is." Lightsaber in hand, Vandar ran across the beach.

Zhar awoke to a world of pain. His arm felt like it had been put in the lava of the new world Mustafar. His head throbbed violently. He heard a strange voice in the distance. An excited alien voice. He did not recognize the language. He passed out.

Revan boarded the Ebon Hawk, Bastila at his side. The surrounding Star Forge almost screamed with shouts of victory. Those pathetic fools did not know that victory had not come yet. He and his lovely Bastila knew the truth. They knew that true victory would come when Zhar and Vandar's heads rolled alongside thier bodies. "Sir, the Ebon Hawk is ready to depart." A young corporal came to him with his report. "Good. I will not be long. Stay and watch the docking bay for any sign of Jedi banthas." He boarded. " Master, do you believe that the other one still lives?" "The other? Perhaps. But he never fought in true combat. He is not enough to deserve our attention." "Yes, my lord." He smiled at her charmingly. "You need not call me Master, Bastila. You may have only been a Jedi Padawan, but you are as powerful as I. You just don't know it. I am merely showing you how to use it." She looked into his eyes. "I love you, Revan." " I love you, too. My love." The kissed passionanately, a sign of thier love, but also of thier intensity with which they would triumph.

4. REVANLORD

Jun 2, 2005
    Sorry for the short chapters so far. [face_blush]

5. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    nice start!
    so zhar and vandar are still left huh? interesting to see what they do next, alone against a triumphant revan... liked that even though revan was the new sith lord, he still showed respect for his love bastila.. (at least he's ACTING like he does..)

6. REVANLORD

Jun 2, 2005
    Somebody noticed!!! [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Chapter 3

Time was quickly running out. Vandar knew that. He also knew that as soon as he went into that camp, he would be attacked. But he needed Zhar. Only he knew the whereabouts of the final 2 Jedi Masters. Vandar had to do it for Zhar. For the late Admiral Dodonna. For the Republic. "For the Jedi!!!" He yelled as he attacked the guard alien. He jumped and plunged his lightsaber into the guard's heart. The alien's chest smoldered as he screamed and died. Vandar said with a grunt, "A match for the Light Side, you are not." Leaving the body behind, Vandar entered the enclave.
    Upon entering the enclave, Vandar was immediatly attacked by 3 aliens. It appeared to his senses that there were only 2 other life forms in the building. Zhar, and another. He sensed that the other was Force sensitive. Not good. He quickly defeated the 3 guard aliens. He wondered where the others were. He figured that he had better save Zhar. He ran through the enclave.

Zhar awoke again, this time with sight. Except he was being hoisted up onto a platform above a cage wall. With a spear under him. Before he had time to use the Force, he was dropped.

Vandar sensed a disturbance in the Force. Two infact. One, he felt Zhar's weak fire go out of the universe. And second... "Hello Vandar." Revan and Bastila.

7. Bale

Bale Jedi Master star 4

May 9, 2005
    A nice story so far, but I find all of the mind jumping to be rather distracting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.