main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dueling Sith Video Short

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by ether09, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ether09

ether09 Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2005
    Hi all,

This is a bit off the wall, but I've been scouring the Internet for this wo/ any luck.

2 or 3 years back, I was attending an Apple/Adobe product seminar here in Chicago. There was the usual boring speakers and prize giveaways, but in the lobby they had all the new flat screen apple monitors set up and they were showing various movies and stuff on them.

One of the movies was this amazing light saber duel between what must have been 2 sith apprentices dueling for a place at the master's side. They were fighting on what I recall to be a bridge of sorts, in the typical metallic settings of the Empire. They were wearing black, of course, and might have been wearing masks or had their faces painted.

Anyways, there's no dialogue, just a really intense fight scene. In the end, they wind up killing each other. But then the master (looked like Sidious in the dark, hooded cloak), used that purple-finger-lightening to begin bringing them back to life, but before you could see the results, the film ended.

I thought for sure this would wind up in one of the films, it was so badass, but nope. Now I'm going nuts trying to find out how I can see it again.

Anybody know what I'm talking about?

2. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    It's called Duality, it's a fanfilm. Speaking of which, we've got a forum for just such things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.