main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dueling

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by COsk_DoSine, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    Hey Anybody who is interested, we will be having a series of small duel demonstrations at the movie premier on May 16th. Please respond to this thread and let me know, we need to get started on this as soon as possible as per the premier is in less then 3 weeks.

2. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    I'm all for it!

I think I can make a mod for one of my lightsaber pomels. (If I could only afford the saber that LunchBox has)
    I might have to redo part of my coustume. Right now it is not really setup for fighting stances. Is there anyone that has a sewing machine? (and the skill to use it?)

Hugs and Kisses,
    Sinlock-Shad-dow

3. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Chris, I enjoyed our practice session today. Even though I am a beginner at swordfighting, I think I picked up quite alot. I can't wait for the next practice. This dueling demonstration at the premiere is going to be so cool! :cool: :cool:
    If any other Fandomenace members would like to volunteer for the dueling demo, get in touch with The Senator COsk_Dosine or ShuShu.

4. KierynFelaris

KierynFelaris Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2001
    Kieryn / Lune Cha'boks will be there with sabers blazing as always. Can't wait to get some practice in tomorrow!

5. Jager_Vex

Jager_Vex Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2002
    so who's game for taking on a bounty hunter with no saber? i issue a challenge to any who dare to test my abilities... but i warn, ... many sith have fallen by my hands.
    JV

6. Ashmodai

Ashmodai Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2002
    I may not be sith dear Jager, but consider yourself challenged, if you dare to... I doubt highly you'd back down from a girl, correct? Looking foward to it - sans saber or not!

7. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Anybody hankerin' for some Gungan tongue? :)Actually, Char-Char doesn't make an apperance for my duel, but I am impressed with Charles' discipline in learning the "stage combat" thus far!

-Axe

8. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Hey Everybody,
    I just want to thank everybody for the work that they have put into the stage combat so far. Everything is looking great. Also want to remind everyone that we have literally one week left for practicing due to the fact that the theatre wants a rehersal on wednesday may the 15th. Any questions give me a call pm me for number..I am usually available between 8-9am and 8-9pm due to my work and sleep schedule. Once again everyone, what I have seen looks great!!!
    Thanks,
    Chris

9. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Hey Stacey,
    Looks good, got a good workout practicing with you..(unfortunately I then had to go to work...:( )
    Everyone, once again I want to thank you all for the hard work that is being put into the duels...
    Ohhhh Jagger Vex, It looks like Ashmodai has taken up the gauntlet that you threw down...I would love to see that match...

10. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Senator, you will be surprised at my skill.

11. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Hi,
    Are there any of you in the Pembroke Pines area(20 minutes from Ft.Lauderdale)? Do you guys get together regualrally? Please email me, or private message or even, use this board.
    Thanks
    Mynn

12. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    I mentioned ina psot about a sci fi Con. maybe those of you and I might want to stage a deul at the con. teach the ole' Federation people how to really fight. Maybe teach a few Klingons. JK. Be fun anyway. last year some from the Royal chessman group came, staged a few things, skits, deuls. Incredible work. If anyone's interested. shout.

Mynn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.