main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Duke-It-Out: Luke Skywalker vs The Phantom of the Opera (Humor Series)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by padawan lunetta, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Critically Acclaimed:

Jade_Skywalker says:Why???

Rebelmom: Did you hit your head?

Scorp Jedi Knight: OMG ROFLMAO this is great oh man this awsome. Seriously LOL I can't wait to see what else you write.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darsha Assant: Going great? Who's next? I love the way the people reacted to Luke.

Prophet K: AHAHHAHAHAH!

That was great....

Star wars freak...

johnskywalker

That was priceless. Yeah, the reactions were obviously the funniest part, excellent work. Can't wait for more.

Amidala Skywalker:

Luke was puzzled. "Okay, though it's Obi-Wan Kenobi, not Obi-Nerd Kenobi."

Concerned, Luke called, "Peter?" going behind the tree. All he found was Peter's crumpled shirt and book bag. "That alien ate Peter Parker!"

The arachnid hopped down, rushing at Luke. Luke caught it's appendage and flipped it onto it's back, then knelt on it's abdomen, pinning it down. "Now, come with me to the local security like a good little bug."

"Having tea and crumpets with Han Solo!" The arachnid said sarcastically.
    "Doesn't sound much like Han," Luke hooked his fingers through his belt loops.

LOL!!!!! Those were may favorite parts.

Brilliant work by two of Jnet's most acclaimed authors! I can't wait to see where this will go!

Great job you two!

Jedi Sparkles: What does luke have against spiders? I mean they are living things to he really shouldn't be so judgemental.

By the authors who have mastered the art of breathing: padawan feline and padawan lunetta

Summary:Disgruntled Jedi Master Luke Skywalker traverses the universe, fighting the most unlikely of foes. Who will win? Time will tell.

Chapter One: Luke Skywalker vs Spider-man

Luke Skywalker was making taking his annual vacation from the Jedi Academy. Each year he tried to make a trip to a new world, to discover new places.. And boldly go where no Jedi Master had gone before. It was not easy finding such new places, and more often than not he would end up in a place and discover that a Jedi Master actually had already visited it before. Luke was often disgruntled, but he did not let it get him down. He simply kept living and learning, and then he bought luvs... er... I mean he never lost hope... and he knew he would eventually have children.

This particular year, Luke had really felt that the vacation was well earned. The academy had been pretty hectic as of late. Kyp Durron had been tromping about, with his usual round of complaints, and Corran was beside himself trying to be patient with the kid. Of course Luke had had to find it within himself to have more patience as well. His little academy was growing, and with it brought new characters and personality types... and it took effort to make sure that they all got along. It was a tough job, but Luke just decided that someone had to do it, and that somebody might as well be him.

Luke had had a hard time deciding where to go this time, he was in the mood for something... different. Something exciting even. Something that would offer him a challenge... a way in which he could grow. And return to Yavin as a better, more enlightened Jedi Master.

So New York City, the Big Apple, was where he went. It reminded him greatly of Coruscant, with all the skyscrapers and aliens. Only the Coruscant aliens weren't nearly so weird. Whistling to himself, his hands in his pockets, Luke strolled down the streets of Manhattan. He noticed that he was coming upon a university, and decided to visit. You could tell a lot about a world by it's schools. For some reason, people were giving him funny looks, muttering "Star Wars geek" under their breath. Luke didn't know what that meant, but he smiled at each one just to be nice.

Luke came upon a young man, walking happily down the sidewalk, just before getting knocked down by a group of students who weren't looking where they were going. No one bothered to utter an apology. The poor

2. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    [face_laugh] Hey, that was pretty good!

3. ForGoodOrForAwesome9

ForGoodOrForAwesome9 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2004
    *giggles* sweet, who else is Luke gonna fight?

And I liked the bit of his love of redheads. Luke and Mary Jane, err... Mara Jade are cute together ;)

4. padawan feline

padawan feline Jedi Master star 3

May 26, 1999
    flowerbee Posted:

Hey, that was pretty good!

hehe thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! :D

ForGoodOrForAwesome9 Posted:

*giggles* sweet, who else is Luke gonna fight?

And I liked the bit of his love of redheads. Luke and Mary Jane, err... Mara Jade are cute together

Kind of ironic, aint it? ;) hehe. Well assuming this is well recieved... we might let Lukie fight another er... unlikely opponent. ;)

5. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    I find it rather unlikely that Lukie would like redheads, personally, I think he prefers brunettes. ;)

Have any thoughts on whom Lukie should duke it out with? ;)

6. padawan feline

May 26, 1999
    Hello, who does he end up marrying? ;)

7. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Let's not speak of it ;)

8. TheCrazyRodian

TheCrazyRodian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2004
    Um... right. That was about as random as the number 47. I'm not sure whether to be entertained or frightened ;)

9. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Personally, I'd be frightened. ;) And really, I don't see how this story is random at all, I think this just might be our own version of Episode 7!

10. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I don't even like cross-overs USUALLY, but this one was great! Good work!

11. padawan feline

May 26, 1999
    Thanks for giving it a chance even though you don't usually like cross overs, VaderLVR64!!

*sniffle*

We feel so special! Thanks so much all you guys! :D

12. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Thank you for this, it made my day. ;)

13. 1Yodimus_Prime

1Yodimus_Prime Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2004
    Sweet! I found someone as insane as me!!
    Great insane story, guys!

14. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Darth_Elu:

Thank you for this, it made my day. No problem! Just wait for the next! ;)

1Yodimus_Prime:

Sweet! I found someone as insane as me!! Insane? We think not! Everyone else is! ;)

Great insane story, guys! Thanks, though, really, I don't think it's so crazy. I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the next book or movie! ;)

So Her Great Felineness and I are wondering whom you would like Lukie to duke it out with next?

Legolas Greenleaf

The Crocodile Hunter

The Brady Bunch

Please vote in this thread :)

15. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Guess we'll have to go with the other site's choice ;)

16. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Awww, I was going to say Croc Hunter. That would be interesting. :p

"Crikey, it's a Jedi Knight."

17. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    lol! Glad to have a vote, we'll add that to the other sites tally ;)

SO far it's

Legolas Greenleaf: 2

Crocodile Hunter: 6 (your vote included :))

The Brady Bunch: 3

Soo the Brady's are coming up on the Crocodile Hunter..and Leggy isn't far behind...

18. ForGoodOrForAwesome9

ForGoodOrForAwesome9 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2004
    LEG-O-LAS! LEG-O-LAS! Please??? [face_batting] And make it a parody type thing of him too. "I was voted Hottest Blond Elf, in Like, Totally magazine 5 times running".

*giggles*

19. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    LoL! This is great so far!

And yes, I agree, the Crocodile Hunter!

:Targeter:

20. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    The Brady Bunch.

This is hilarious, by the way.

21. KnightedRogue

KnightedRogue Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    The Brady Bunch. No contest.

Fabulous job! Insane, crazy, nuts, and totally psychotic . . . but, hey? We're a bunch of Star Wars freaks,eh? We are required to be slightly off our collective rocker.

*KR*

*Here's the story, of a lovely Jedi who was fighting off the these pretty fangirls . . . " Erm , right. (Considering I'm more of a Han chic, that was truly insane. Leaving now.)

22. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    ForGoodOrForAwesome9:

LEG-O-LAS! LEG-O-LAS! Please??? And make it a parody type thing of him too. "I was voted Hottest Blond Elf, in Like, Totally magazine 5 times running".

*giggles*
    lol! Perhaps, perhaps ;)

CodeName_Targeter:

LoL! This is great so far!

And yes, I agree, the Crocodile Hunter!
    He's a popular one! ;)

Laura_Anu:

The Brady Bunch.

This is hilarious, by the way.
    Hehehehe thanks

KnightedRogue:

The Brady Bunch. No contest. Oh yeah, can Lukie handle them though? ;)

Fabulous job! Insane, crazy, nuts, and totally psychotic . . . but, hey? We're a bunch of Star Wars freaks,eh? We are required to be slightly off our collective rocker. lol! Quite

*Here's the story, of a lovely Jedi who was fighting off the these pretty fangirls . . . " Erm , right. (Considering I'm more of a Han chic, that was truly insane. Leaving now.) Frightening ;)

Running Total from this site and the other!

Legolas Greenleaf: 3

The Crocodile Hunter: 8

The Brady Bunch: 7

Looks like it's a close one between Those Brady's and Steveo...who will win??? Time will tell ;)

23. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Aaand the winner is....

LUKE SKYWALKER VS THE CROCODILE HUNTER!!! [face_cowboy]

Duke-It-Out! =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

24. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Luney - this is classic. Loved the "that doesn't sound like Han" line. Also
    "Geez, what is he doing? Storing up for the winter?" LOL

Thanks - I love a good giggle. :)

25. 1Yodimus_Prime

1Yodimus_Prime Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2004
    " Insane? We think not! Everyone else is!"

Uh...oh. Well, great not-insane story, guys! And good luck on future, perfectly sane, non-crazy stories...which are the kind you write, of course. Yes, pure down-to-earth, psychosis-free fun. Yeah. Definitely. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.