main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX dumb question but im new to board

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthBanky1, Apr 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBanky1

DarthBanky1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2002
    how can i sign up for the fanforce dfw legion/club/whatever you want to call it, ive been wondering for about a year and finally decided to ask

Hobby

2. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    Welcome, DarthBanky1! At the moment, it looks like the part of the DFWFanForce website that allows you to register your name and email with the DFWFF isn't working, but I've asked our Technical Director to take a look at it.

In the meantime, "joining" doesn't require much more than posting on these boards, coming to our monthly (although now more-frequent meetings as EP2 approaches) meetings, and being involved in events around the Metroplex.

If you've read the other threads, I'm sure you now know about the DFWFF EP2 lines at the Cinemark Legacy in Plano and at the Cinemark Tinsletown in Grapevine. What part of the Metroplex are you from? Are you interested in being involved with either line?

3. DarthBanky1

DarthBanky1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2002
    Actually i live in bedford and would love to take part in the line but i have to find a job, i just got out of the Army and am about to get married so i needs to find one. I will, of course be at the men behind the masks con in may for sure, and plan on going to not saterdays, but the next D/FW meeting, just lemme kjnow when and what the etiquette is like if i need to dress up or something.

Hobby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.