main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Dungeons and Dragons Online

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by AlexanderElessidil, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexanderElessidil

AlexanderElessidil Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2006
    DDO is out and about but I still know nothing about it. Me just having gotten into....wait for it.... World of Warcraft (snickers and boos come from Shindos general direction), DDO completely snuck up on me. So if any of you have played it, saw it, heard nasty rumors, or otherwise know what its like please post.

2. freako104

freako104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    I am on what is called RPOL which stands for Role Play Online. Now I think it does have some D/D games, some White Wolf Games among others. I am not sure if that is what you are looking for. But here is the link

www.rpol.net

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    DDO is a great game if you love the social aspect of MMORPG and have time to develop friendships with lots of people. The game is sound built on the 3.5 rule set of D&D with Eberron being the backdrop... giving it a slight steam punk swing. Over all it is balanced to group content so those who enjoy soloing need not apply. That being said I was looking forward to the game but have decided to stick with a classic instead. I'll play pen-&-paper D&D over this any day.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.