main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Dungeons & Dragons Game Play at Monstore

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maha_Panta

Maha_Panta Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2008
    Rogue dood, I was "chaotic neutral". That's a completely different domain than unaligned, lol. And take this lesson, I did not just steal from him, I charged him interest on the coins I stole from him.

2. tmtmtlicon

tmtmtlicon Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2008
    I like cake!

3. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    I hate cake - I know I'm weird... and get this my wife is like the a great baker and she comes from the baking Queen of the north (Her mom) who bakes 10 to 20 pies every day for a corn stand that people come from miles around to buy.

Anyway - welcome to the boards (Do we know you - are you a distinquished guest or host from Monstore - if so THANK YOU FOR LETTING US PLAY THERE - if not welcome anyway as our distinguished guest today? Who says you don't get anything for free! LOL). Please read all rules posted in thread at top of first page for Salisbury Fan Force. Enjoy!

4. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Hey - where did evrybody go?

5. Dravidius

Dravidius Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2008
    Sorry guys been busy with the kid today and will be tomorrow as well. But tomorrow night I will let you know what adventure I will be Killing someone in this week.

BTW: I like cake, it is a better choice than death.

6. Maha_Panta

Maha_Panta Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2008
  7. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    I will pick up snacks for all - cake anyone?

8. tmtmtlicon

tmtmtlicon Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2008
    Hello people.
    This is Shane and I like cake.
    Are you guys playing this Saturday or Sunday?
    I hope you guys have a long venturous campaign.

9. Dravidius

Dravidius Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2008
    We are playing on Saturdays from now on Shane.

10. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    ATTENTION:

WE HAVE MOVED ALL D&D communications to the FB private "Six fingers, Inc." adventuring company web site board elsewhere on the internet for all active Monstore Saturday night members who are now part owners of the Ice Tower of Loudwater (We have sold our tower in Airspur in order to repair and furnish this larger tower in the region we are now known as local heroes since vanquishing the evil warlock's curse on the region - not to mention the cost to clean up all the water from the melted ice (We had to sell). Our new base of operations will have permanent rooms for each owner (4 + J^3), guest rooms for our president J^2 Chali and the Paladin - Thoridan, since they missed the acquisition of said tower. We will negotiate their future ownership/access rights on a individual basis as we move forward but they are honored guests either way.

Access to the dungeon and private (torture) Rogue/Ranger chambers is granted as needed by them - ALL GOBLINS are welcome there - although they may leave missing a finger or two... All future communications are to go through Thoriock "The unseen" [Our blind but very able Goblin tower caretaker].

Dalamar "The Shifter"
    4th Level War Mage
    and VP of operations

ALL invited members are aware of the other board and are currently using it if they have access to the net. No further invitations are granted at this time - future acceptance to private board will be considered on an individual basis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.