main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dunk Duchenne Celebrity Basket Ball Game / April 11th, 2015

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DEARMEAT, Mar 3, 2015.

1. DEARMEAT

DEARMEAT Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 9, 2013
    We have been invited back to attend the "Dunk Duchenne Celebrity Basket Ball Game" on Saturday April 11th, 2015. This will be held again at the Dickson County High School located at 509 Henslee Dr, Dickson, TN 37055. The game is from 6:30 pm to 9 pm. We will have a secure locker room to change in. In years past we have been a hit with the crowd with Star Wars related costumes. This year we want to open the event up to Star Wars and Superheros. We need to be there around 5 pm. and suited up by 5:30 pm. The doors open up at 6 pm. This has been a lot of fun in the past and looks to be even better this year. I would like to get a head count and what costume you will be using please.
    Below is a link too the web site.
    http://www.fightdmd.com/events/dunk-duchenne/

2. DEARMEAT

Jun 9, 2013
    Me - Cobra Commander
    Christy - Imperial Staff Officer
    Dylan - Cobra Trooper

3. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    Yeah, things are happening again... :) Same options

I could do any of the following:

Royal Gaurd, Senate Guard, Shadow Guard (all robed version without armor). My senate ceremonial rifle is not ready yet, and my shadow guard saber-pike is black (not grey/silver/chrome) but does have the 16-inch or full size blades. Royal guard is the same one I wore to the Dickson Library last year...

Also have scanning crew/bridge crew and/or warrant officer/staff officer options as well. I might even have my AT-ST driver helmet ready by then.

Which one would you prefer?

4. DEARMEAT

Jun 9, 2013
    That Royal Guard is cool. But bring which every you want. Thanks for joining.

5. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    I have the AT-ST helmet now, so I'll plan to bring Royal Guard and officer/crew kit (and AT-ST helmet) for options.