DVD Cover Art of your fan film

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Superchunk, Oct 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. Superchunk Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Folks,
    Over at my site, http://www.realitycrash.com/ there is a section for DVD Cover Art where various users have come up with alternative covers to movies which are out on DVD (and some that aren't out yet) Has anyone created covers for their fan films, star wars and non star wars films? If so, let me know and I'll post your artistic rendering on the site.

I think the whole idea is interesting because you can come up with dvd features for your film whether they will be included or not.
  2. Semaj Ovured Force Ghost

star 4
    I have authored several DVDs for various fan films on TFN. each with their own unique covers. There's been PA WARS, ROGUE, DARK SKIES, 65th SENSE, just to name a few.

But as to posting the covers, you'd have to ask the filmmakers themselves.
  3. Swami_Rabbitima Jedi Padawan

Cool. Do you (or someone you know) have a template that somebody could use to make their own?
  4. Semaj Ovured Force Ghost

star 4
    I just did a google search for "dvd covers" and "dvd cover templates" and found a bunch.
  5. Mushiman Jedi Knight

star 3
    This is the poster & DVD cover to my Enter the Dragon Fanfilm....
    [image=http://www.freewebs.com/dangerousderk/RAGE%20POSTER%20COMPLETE.jpg]

I'm gonna do a remastered edition with a whole load of new stuff including a new DVD cover.

Mushi
  6. grand_admiral_ewok Force Ghost

star 4
    Mushiman will your fanfilm actually have DTS? If so, cool :D
  7. Mushiman Jedi Knight

star 3
    I don't think it will, unless there is an encoder out there (thats afordable) :(

I just added the logo to make the poster look more authentic :D

Mushi :)
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.