main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL DVD Deleted Scene reviews

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedijace007, Nov 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Ok, the long awaited ROTS dvd is in hand, and I want to hear your opinions.In the meantime, here are mine :) : I got mine at midnight this morning and watched it upon my return home. Very disapointed with the deleted scenes. george lucas continually shows disdain for the authors he chooses to write for him. Those of you who have now seen the deleted scenes, please know that in the "OFFICIAL" Episode 3 novel, Shaak ti was killed by anakin in the temple. Those that read the precursor 'Labryinth of evil' AND OR the clone wars cartoon (both ratified by lucas), know that Shaak ti Survived Grievous raid on Coruscant. Yet he blatently insists on making his movies totally contrary to his approved writings. Good damn thing the scene was cut! The rest of the scenes were pretty sweet, yoda on dagobah etc, but the Shaak ti scene... ***!? :) It was horribly acted too by the way.

Rant over, give me your thoughts! (im leaving the door wide open for a famous kris rantview)
    onward!

2. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Wont have my cpoys of the game/movie or master replica lightsaber till this weekend.

HEY Jace did you find the hip hop clones with yoda yet? Its awsome

3. HippieTrooper

HippieTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    Ill be getting mine this weekend also, but I would LOVE to read what XyberHex has to say on the subject;)
    Later

4. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Hey Ross! No, I havnt found the set you're talking about, of course I havnt really been looking either, this was an auction week for me (all ending tomorrow) so ive been busy as he11.

onward

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.