main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq DVD Discussion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ChromiumTHC, Nov 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChromiumTHC

ChromiumTHC Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    On the first disc you can also find a blooper reel with DVD production credits. To see it highlight the THX logo on the screen and then press the numbers '1138' on your remote control. Alternatively you can also directly access Title 3 on the DVD for this feature. Please consult your player?s manual how to directly access titles as every player is handling this differently.

Now insert the second disc of the set and select 'Dex?s Kitchen and Still Galleries.' In the following menu select 'Dex?s Kitchen' and in the menu screen that follows highlight the 'Main Menu' menu entry. Now press the 'Left' arrow key on your remote control and a small panel will be highlighted. Press 'Enter' now and you will be taken to an additional still gallery with humorous posters from a College Campaign.
    (Taken from www.dvdreview.com)

Has anyone found any other easter eggs?

2. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    How do I access these things using my PC DVDROM?

3. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    Using the DVD program, you should be able to enter 11, 03, 08 on the THX screen to get the blooper reel. I had to do the same thing on my PS2.

The other easter egg should be accessible using the normal arrows and select button.

4. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    okay, thanks Chromium. I couldn't for the life of me get into the reel thru the THX symbol.

5. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    Did that work for you? I'm curious to see what works on different players.

6. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    a friend of mine had problems getting to the gag reel on her computer until she used media player or something like it. i cant remember waht she used. but you could try that.

7. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    haven't tried yet. parents are watching a movie at the moment. I am going to try in the morn.

8. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    i have seen all kinds of rebel ships in the backrounds during many courescant shots

9. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    I know this sounds like a stupid question but, how do you highlight the THX logo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.