main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary DVD Easter Eggs????

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MuttandSolo, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Well he 1-1-3-8 easter egg that was on the TPM dvd also works on the AOTC dvd. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, here's the directions.

On the Movie disc:
    Go to Options
    press the 10+ key on your remote followed by a 1 (10+, 1)
    Next, press 3 and 8 in rapid succession.

This may take you a couple ofturns to get it right. I can never get it activated the first time.

2. Dark_Jedi_Jim

Dark_Jedi_Jim Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2002
    So, what does it do?

3. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    For the TPM DVD it showed outtakes, I think it does the same AOTC.

4. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Yes Mogook, it does the exact same thing.

I'll just say right now that Hayden Christensen is the biggest clutz!

5. chewboxer

chewboxer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2002
    I also discovered the college flyer campaign section too. It's listed on theforce.net main page but I thought I would post it here as well. If you go into dex's kitchen you can highlight the little flyer behind him to get to the section. It's pretty entertaining.

6. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Do all DVD remotes have that "10+" key? I cant seem to find one on my Hitachi. Or am I just missing something?

7. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Just hit the "Any" key on your remote Sithspawn! Wait, where's the "Any" key??? I can't find the "Any" key!!!!! :_| :_| :_|

8. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    If you do not have a 10+ key, then you simply press 1 twice.

9. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Yes, to MuttandSolo you listen. Powerful DVD master he is. Powerful DVD master. :p

10. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    The Dex's Diner Egg was cool, I had already seen the websites that they point to, but still a humorous campaign.

Yes, I was once a DVD Master, before the Dark Times, before the Laserdisc! Err, I never had a LaserDisc, oh well....

11. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    My brother had a laserdisc player.

12. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    I finally got to see the outtakes. I couldn't get it to work on my XBox, so I put the DVD in my computer's DVD drive and went to Title 03. Your right MuttandSolo, Hayden is definitely clumsy!! Hehehe. [face_laugh]

13. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    They didn't have quite so many R2 bloopers this time. He must have gotten his act together for Ep. II (See Beneath the Dome!!).

My favorite was the tap-dancing Jango!

14. BigBroadcastah

BigBroadcastah Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Its good to see that im not the only person in the world with an Xbox. Im pumped for the Xbox Live online system. Im gonna pick it up sometime this week.

15. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    I'd like to try the XBox Live, but I play more games online on my PC than I would with XBox. Plus they charge you for their service and I can play online for free. I can't see paying $50 for a service that right now only has a few games and NO HALO Online!!! I think that is what turned me from getting it, although I hear that Halo II will be available for XBox Live. Let me know how the XBox live works out for you BigBroadcastah. I haven't heard anything about it from anyone who has actually played on it.

16. One-with-the-Force

One-with-the-Force Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2002
    Beneath the Dome and the college ads were awesome!

So far, no one at the fan sites I'm a member at knows any more Easter Eggs.

17. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    OK... problem. I used the 1-1-3-8 Easter Egg on the Options Menu on the Movie Disc, but it started playing the movie instead. Does anyone know why? If it makes a difference, which it probably does, I have the fullscreen version. Thanks.

Son of M.M.

18. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    It could've been that you accidently selected something by hitting enter to put in the numbers.

19. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Well there is also the screen "Worlds" egg. I just remembered: on the TPM dvd you could enter a set of codes at the "Warning" screen and that would select what "World" would be in the menu screens: Tatooine, Naboo, Coruscant (one more); instead of them loading randomly. Find the codes and use them on the AOTC dvd and see if you can produce similar results.

Also, I was over at Sithspawn's place showing him the the Tie Fighters and the Millenium Falcon's in the movie this past weekend. We did a zoom on the MF's and noticed that none of the two visible (on the dvd that is) had the side cockpit pod. The main hull was the only thing visible. You couldn't even see the channeled duct that went out to where the pod should be. Looks like someone at ILM missed an important detail. Unless this is supposed to be a precursor to the class of freighter that the MF is based off of. There wasn't a dish on these "Falcons" either, but I think the dish was modification by Han. The X-Wing Alliance game (And Dark_Hlmt will back me up)indicates that the MF was based off of a standard YT-2000 class freighter. The standard freighter doe not have the identifiable dish on the upper hull.

20. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Right you are MuttandSolo. The dish was added by our old smuggling, scruffy-looking Nerf herder, but the ship is a YT-1300. The YT-2000 is a newer model owned by Tomaas Azzameen in XWA. Here are some pics of the ships.

YT-2000
    [image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/stang515013/otana.jpg]

Millennium Falcon

[image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/stang515013/millfalcon.jpg]

YT-1300
    [image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/stang515013/yt1300_playercraft.jpg]

21. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Forgive my insolence Master Helmet! Its just your helmet is so.... BIG!

22. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Just remember that evil will always win because good is dumb!

[image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/stang515013/spaceballs_large_07.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.