DVD, NOV 12th

Discussion in 'Quad Cities - Old Board' started by Sith_Steve, Nov 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Steve Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey all. Please post below if you WILL be at the DVD release at VGE. in Dav. at Midnight. I would like to get a list of people the owner of the store who will be there.
    Check the site for directions.

BOX!!!
  2. qcjediJohn_AM Jedi Knight

star 1
    Me and Ryan (the guy with me at IMax) will be there for certain. We've been planning this since Episode I came out on DVD last year.
  3. zpac4 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will be coming out of hiding from my planet on the Outer Rim for this fantastic event. Hopefully I won't have to use my force lightning to make a campfire outside so that we can stay warm, roast marshmallows, and sing Cum Baya all night - I would rather just acquire the movie and leave. End Transmission.

CUBE!
  4. qcjediHammond Jedi Knight

star 1
    i will be there with my eye patch and parrot RRRRRRRRRRR
  5. QCJediLance Jedi Master

star 1
    I will certainly be there but being a school night Kris may not be able to come.
  6. Sith_Steve Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Lance, can you bring some Jedi Order cards, this will be a good place to get more people.
  7. QCJediLance Jedi Master

star 1
    no problem Ill print up some to bring. Hope that we have a good turn out and maybe we can get more people interested in our group.
  8. qc_jedi_xavier Jedi Knight

star 1
  9. QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Maybe this isn't the brightest question but is this going to be a costume event or is that overkill? Having never been to one of these before, I'm not certain.
  10. Sith_Steve Jedi Knight

star 2
    you dont have to, but I was hope you will dress up with us.
  11. QCJediTim Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will be there as always bring the video camera and I will tape it, cause hey that is what I do.

SCW 4 Life
    Tim
  12. qc_jedi_xavier Jedi Knight

star 1
  13. Neckless06 Jedi Knight

now wait a minute im gone for 4 months and you replace me as a rodie?! i mean if anyone tapes its me no offense tim. oh and when you yahoos come to get me at the airport bring the camera so we can get our antics on tape. 19 days left
  14. Sith_Steve Jedi Knight

star 2
    We are meeting at VGE in Davenport at 11:00 pm Nov 11th. Rick has set us up with some photo shoots for people who buy the DVD. So those of you with costumes please wear them. and if you dont want to dress up, please wear the Club shirt. See you all there.
  15. QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I'm getting my name on the list to receive one of those tag detector displays for the DVD at Walmart, I just hope some kid doesn't rip it or get boogers on it. This means you Tim, just kidding.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.