main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DVD Promotion Suncoast-Crabtree Saturday

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by UniversalDestiny, Sep 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    *****Reposted from the 501st Carolina Boards******

Heya Guys,

This afternoon I was visiting Crabtree Valley Mall on the hunt for more figures to add to my growing collection. I went into Suncoast to see if they had anything that would be worth adding to the old collection.

Anyways, the manager and I talked about the different groups in the area and he remembered the last time the 501st was there for Episode II. He said he enjoyed having the troopers there and was wonderingif he could have a few there tomorrow to promote the upcoming release. Reason being is that there is an event going on at the mall and he thought it would be a good opportunity for the rest of the community to know the 501st and the Fan Forces in the area.

Now I know this is very very short notice and I told him that he would be lucky if 1 or 2 people showed up and he understood that. He really wants us to be there or a few of us to be there.

He said that if we were there from 1-4 would be great. I'm planning to be there as Sidious and have the guard up on display. If anyone wants to join me, we do have a changing room avaliable and a place to store armor bins.

If you're interested, just give me a call on my cell phone or drop me an e-mail.

My cell number is 1-252-241-5702 and I'll be home all night if you need me.

Again, sorry for the short notice.

Yours Truly,

TR/SL 7483

Jane

ps: Feel free to hang me by the nearest dead Ewok. I deserve itfor the short notice.

I also dropped off a few of our flyers after meeting with Natalie so we are underway! :)

-Janers

2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    That was fun. I got in trouble with mall management. It was well worth it.

3. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Hehe and the incriminating Soap Opera photos! ROFL!

I can't wait to get those!

-Jane

4. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    So you guys are going to be at Crabtree Mall 1pm-4pm this coming Saturday, is that correct? I should be in the area, so I will definitely come hang out for awhile!

Chris
    Greensboro FanForce

5. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    I hope Jane and Don come the Greenville, NC's DVD release this Saturday from noon til 6pm. Janine and her husband Ron from the Jacksonville Fanforce are going to be coming up. They are going to meet at my house at 11am and then we'll go over to Toys*R*Us.

Jane, Don and anyone else with a costume, if you want to meet at my house before hand and go with us over, you are more than welcomed to.

Can't wait to see ya'll,

Kevin
    Jedi Master Kel
    SL/TR-0061 (and TK on the way)

PS: You have to see the Boba Fett costume I made my son. Rubies Helmet (modified, real working LEDs), front armor, knee and shoulder armor, Wookie braids, cape, gun, suit, rope belt, etc. The only thing he'll be missing is the jet pack, and that will be built before Halloween.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.