main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DVD release party?

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by AszmianhJoonaa, Aug 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AszmianhJoonaa

AszmianhJoonaa Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2005
    Hey All,

Just wanted to know how many of you out there, if any, are planning anything for the ROTS DVD release Halloween/November 1st?

Seems like a FAB way to show off new garb and have fun at the same time!!

Aszmianh Joonaa
    Space Coast, FL

2. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Darth_Freege and I were thinking of driving to the nearest 24 hour walmart at midnight for it in costume, but we'd probably be the only ones there at that hour for the DVD..

3. swguru2004

swguru2004 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    The Best Buy that I work at is PROBABLY gonna have a midnight release in which case I will be working that event in costume.

4. across0the0stars

across0the0stars Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 29, 2003
    I wish I could go to a party! =)
    not sure if there'll be anything at my college goin on since it's small but I will be spending that night watching the movie by myself if I have to! hehe

5. theGreatSot

theGreatSot Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    My college roomie and I will definately be taking a trip to Wallyworld in costume! Who knows what else? I think we should throw a party. :D

6. Darth_Freege

Darth_Freege Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Yup once again me and saber_holder will probably be the only ones in costume. We didn't have much of a turn out for midnight madness so I'm sure there will be less for the ROTS release

7. The_Random_Menace

The_Random_Menace Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2005
    I'm hopefully gonna go to the midnight release at my wal-mart... or movie gallery... either one i'm there(i hope)

8. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Not sure if any shops in Singapore will have anything special for the release but if there isn't, the FanForce or our "Affliates" ;) will arrange something. Can count it as our Pre-SW Exhibition Activity.

9. Benae_Quee

Benae_Quee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    Hopefully there will be something fun planned for Times Square in NYC :D I love costuming in NYC, the tourists are always funny (and the cops too lol). For the midnight release of ROTS, we had mounted police dueling with lightsabers in front of the theater, it was hilarious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.