main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DVD: The unauthorized Story-Star Wars .....?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Billy_Dee_Binks, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Here´s a link to a German DVD site. What I saw there for the first time was this certain DVD:

http://www.dvdpalace.de/ and search for Star Wars. Click on the first result in the list.

E-M-S released it last year. It´s full of interview, stories and funny stuff told by Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, Anthony Daniels and George Lucas himself!
    It takes you through the history of STAR WARS until Ep 1.

Anyone who owns this DVD? What to say about it?

2. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    I can't seem to get the search function to work at that site.
    Is this the one you mean?
    [image=http://i21.ebayimg.com/03/i/00/b4/d7/b7_1.JPG]
    If so, then it's alright yeah. It's an independent production, nothing to do with Lucasfilm, therefore they're limited in what they can and can't show, copyright-wise.
    But it's quite interesting if you're a geek like me :p Like the interviews with the guys who played Biggs and Boba Fett. It crops up on Ebay all the time, I'd recommend getting it from there, rather than paying a lot for it.

B.
    {||||| ?||} -----------------------------

3. gedi

gedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2002
    i have seen that dvd on sale at car boot sales but i never got. may be i will go out sunday and get one now.
    whats the bet that it rains on sunday now.

4. gedi

gedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2002
    i have seen that dvd on sale at car boot sales but i never got. may be i will go out sunday and get one now.
    whats the bet that it rains on sunday now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.