DVD Thread?

Discussion in 'Nashville, TN' started by DVDMaster, Jul 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toymaster Jedi Master

star 4
    The Kang and Kodos montage is really nothing more than a selling point, since the DVD really doesn't have any other extras. Just clip after clip of different funny moments featuring Kang and Kodos from all of the Treehouses.

I'll probably pass on the Christmas DVD, since I plan on getting all of the seasons anyway, but y'all know me, I just had to have the Halloween one!
  2. loki41872 Force Ghost

star 4
    All I wanna know is....

WHEN do we get INVADER ZIM on DVD....for god's sake man!!

DOOM!
  3. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    A review has been posted for the Indiana Jones Complete Trilogy DVD Set at Indy Review .

Sorry Loki, so far no news on INVADER ZIM on DVD. I believe it takes Nick a lot longer for its shows to wind up on disc.
  4. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    OK Loki, you wanted Invader Zim you got him. From tvshowsondvd.com:

Wal-Mart is selling - both on-line and in-stores - a Wal-Mart exclusive DVD release called Nickstravaganza! 2. (EDIT: Nickstravaganza! 1 was VHS only and also WMT exclussive)
    This DVD, priced at $14.44 and available right now (since 9/2 in fact), contains:
    The first Invader Zim episode: "The Nightmare Begins"
    3 Chalk Zone episodes: "French Fry Falls," "Escucha Mi Corazon" & "Gift Adrift"
    2 Rocket Power episodes: "The Longest Day" & "Ottoman and the Sea"
    And 2 Fairly Odd Parents episodes: "A Wish Too Far" & "Tiny Timmy".
  5. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Stargate SG-1 Season 5
    News recently surfaced about Season 5. Here's the news from tvshowsondvd.com:

According to a news item posted at SG1Archive.com, MGM will be releasing Stargate SG-1: Season 5 on January 20th, 2004:

The release date for the Stargate SG-1 Season 5 DVD boxed set has finally been set! MGM will release it on January 20, 2004 to fans in the United States and Canada. (Season 5 has been available in Europe for some time already.) The episodes will all have commentary tracks, just like the Season 4 set. Other features have not been detailed, nor has there been any cover art released.
  6. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Just wanted to update you on some future release dates. Most dates are from joblo.com.

October 14:
    Matrix Reloaded, Star Trek V (SE), Transformers (Season 3), The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (SE)

Octover 21:
    Indiana Jones Trilogy, Charlie's Angels 2 (Unrated), Battlestar Galactica Feature Film & Complete Epic Series, Taken, Dark Angel (Season 2), Hercules (Season 2)

October 28:
    The Hulk (2-disc set), Married w/Children (Season 1), Spongebob Squarepants (Season 1), Sopranos (Season 4), Looney Tunes Golden Collection, Looney Tunes Premiere Collection, Coupling (UK Season 2), Farscape (Season 2)

November 4:
    Finding Nemo (2-disc), Legally Blonde 2, Friends (Season 5), Star Trek: DS9 (Season 6), The Man Show (Vol. 2), X-Files (Season 8), 8 Crazy Nights

November 5: Matrix Revolutions in theaters

November 11: (Governator's Day)
    Terminator 3, Pumping Iron (25th Anniv SE), Dumb & Dumberer, Three's Company (Season 1 w/John Ritter Tribute), King of the Hill (Season 1), Cool World

November 18:
    LOTR: The 2 Towers (SE Extended Edt. 4-disc set), James Bond SE DVD Sets # 2 & 3, Tomb Raider 2, The West Wing (Season 1), King of Queens (Season 1), Once Upon a Time in the West (SE), Santa Clause 2

November 25:
    X2, X-men collection, Bruce Almighty, Star Trek Complete Movie collection, Profiler (Season 2)

December 2:
    Pirates of the Caribbean, Ben Stiller Show, Alias (Season 2), Star Trek: DS9 (Season 7), Jamie Kennedy Experiment (Season 1)

December 9:
    Bad Boys 2, Gigli (should be in a bargin bin within a month OR watch this do well on video), Buffy (Season 5), MASH (Season 5), Dirty Dancing (Ultimate Edt.)

December 16:
    Seabiscuit, League of Extraordinary Gents, Freaky Friday, South Park (Season 3), Alien Collection, Dawson's Creek (Season 2), Escape from NY (SE)
  7. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    More news on Stargate SG-1 Season 5 was released at tvshowsondvd.com today:
    The 5 disc, 22 episode set is due to be released on January 20, 2004. Here's a breakdown of the set:

Episodes: 22
    Discs: 5
    Length: approx 990 mins
    Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1
    Video: Anamorphic Widescreen (1.78:1)

Bonus Features:
    Commentary on every episode featuring cast & crew
    Photo Galleries
    SG-1 Video Diary With Amanda Tapping
    SG-1 Video Diary With Christopher Judge
    SG-1 Video Diary With Michael Shanks
    "Inside the Tomb" featurette
    "Dr. Daniel Jackson - A Tribute" featurette
  8. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, much like the event done for "Fargo (SE)", Paramount and Lucasfilm held an event last week for the unveiling of the The Adventures of Indiana Jones: The Complete DVD Movie Collection. But alas, unlike Fargo's event there were no wooden statues dedicated. :( Here's the report from thedigitalbits.com:

By the way, we should tell you that the Indy DVD event on Saturday turned out to be a lot of fun. It was held at the American Film Institute in Hollywood. In attendance were all the usual suspects from the DVD and mainstream press. These events are always a great chance to catch up with friends and peers from the DVD community, and to chat about the latest developments with the format. Naturally, the good folks from both Paramount and Lucasfilm were on hand as well. The event was hosted by Lucasfilm's Jim Ward, and began with demonstrations of the DVD set's remastered picture and sound quality. We also viewed some of the documentary material on the bonus disc. The afternoon session featured a Q&A with Indy producer Frank Marshall, DVD producer Laurent Bouzereau, film restoration expert Jim Lowry and Paramount's senior V.P. of DVD production, Jeff Radoycis. This was followed by a second Q&A with the three "Ladies of Indiana Jones", including Karen Allen, Kate Capshaw and Alison Doody. The highlight of the day, however, was a surprise visitor. As the 3 ladies were talking on stage with the moderator, a shadowy figure appeared at the side of the theater... a figure who turned out to be none other than actor Harrison Ford, decked out in his classic leather jacket & fedora. No kidding.

Every now & again in this business, you know you're at the coolest place in town. This was just such a moment. Ford took the stage for a minute or two to greet the ladies and to pose for pictures, before leaving with the words, "See you soon..." (an obvious reference to the forthcoming Indiana Jones 4).

Here's a shot we think you'll appreciate. Left to right, this is Alison Doody, Kate Capshaw, Harrison Ford, Karen Allen and AFI CEO Jean Picker Firstenberg...
    [DVDMaster edit] For the picture see the link Looks like time has only been good to Harrison Ford. Note: I believe this is a page that changes, so if the Indy story is gone, look at the archives for "My 2 Cents" and look for the 10/13/03 story.[/edit]

Not a bad way to spend a Saturday afternoon, huh?
  9. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    At the Indy event referenced in the above post, it was also announced that Paramount is working on Special Editions of some favorite films & all will feature anamorphic widescreen transfers. Titles include:

The Untouchables - sometime in early 2004
    Top Gun - sometime in 2004 (about friggin' time)
    South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - ??
    Titanic - late 2004 or later
  10. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    News surfaced recently for the release of Freddy v. Jason on dvdanswers.com:

New Line Home Entertainment has now officially announced the up & coming region one release of the hit film "Freddy Vs. Jason" which stars the likes of Robert Englund and Ken Kirzinger. This 2 disc platinum series release will be available to own from the 13th January next year and should set you back somewhere in the region of $29.95. The official disc specs are attached below along with another look at the region one artwork:

2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen Transfer
    4:3 Full Frame Transfer
    Dolby Digital EX 5.1 Surround Track
    English Stereo Surround Track
    Audio Commentary with Ronny Yu, Robert Englund and Ken Kirzinger
    Jump to a Death Menu Option
    Deleted and Alternate Scenes with Commentary
    Behind the Scenes Coverage
    Visual Effects Exploration
    Storyboards & Galleries
    Ill Nino ?How Can I Live? Music Video
    Original Trailer & TV Spots
    Script-to-Screen Feature
    Enhanced Playback Mode
    The Cutting Room Floor Edit Activity
    English Subtitles and Closed Captions
  11. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, last night when we went to see Alien, Kir kept asking about the details of the Alien box set and suprisingly, 20th Century FoxFox released today the details for the Alien Quadrilogy. From dvdanswers.com :
    This impressive 9-disc package will be arriving in shops from the 2nd December this year and should set you back around $99.98. Fox will also be releasing the films seperately, with each of these retailing at around $26.98 in total. These will not be available until the 6th of January next year. The full disc specs for the full Quadrilogy package are attached below, along with another look at the official artwork (EDIT: See the link above for artwork). Each of the films is THX certified.

Alien
    English 5.1 DTS Track
    English Dolby Digital 5.1 Track
    Spanish Dolby Surround Track
    Original 1979 Theatrical Version
    2003 Director's Cut Version
    Introduction by Ridley Scott and Cast Members
    Audio Commentary by Ridley Scott and Technical Crew
    Star Beast (Story) Documentary
    The Visualists (Design)Documentary
    Truckers In Space (Casting) Documentary
    Fear Of The Unknown (Shepperton Studios Behind the Scenes) Documentary
    The Darkest Reaches (Developing the Nostromo and Alien Planet) Documentary
    The Eight Passenger (Creating the Alien) Documentary
    Future Tense (Music & Editing) Documentary
    Outward Bound (Visual Effects) Documentary
    A Nightmare Fulfilled (Reaction to Film) Documentary
    Chestburster Multi-Angle Sequence with Optional Director Commentary
    Sigourney Weaver Screen Test with Optional Director Commentary
    Seven Deleted Scenes
    Draft of Screenplay by Dan O?Bannon
    Ridleygrams: Original Thumbnails and Sketches
    Storyboard Archives
    Cast Portrait Gallery
    Production Gallery
    The Sets of Alien Feature
    H.R. Giger?s Workshop
    Continuity Polaroids and VFX Gallery
    Theatrical Posters & Stills from the Premiere

Aliens
    1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen Transfer
    Original Theatrical Version
    James Cameron?s Special Edition Version
    Introduction by Director James Cameron
    Audio Commentary by James Cameron & Cast Members
    James Cameron Original Treatment Feature
    57 Years Later (Continuing the Saga) Featurette
    Building Better Worlds (Concept to Construction) Featurette
    Preparing For Battle (Casting) Featurette
    This Time It?s War (Look at Pinewood Studios) Featurette
    The Risk Always Lives (Weapons & Action) Featurette
    Bug Hunt (Creature Design) Featurette
    Beauty & The Bitch (Power Loader vs. Queen Alien) Featurette
    Two Orphans (Revisiting Sigourney Weaver & Carrie Henn) Featurette
    Aliens Unleashed (Reaction to Film) Featurette
    Cast Portrait Gallery
    Production Gallery
    Continuity Polaroids
    Deleted Footage Marker and Deleted Scene Index
    Stan Winston?s Workshop
    VFX Gallery and Premiere Stills
    Multi-Angle Videomatics with Optional Commentary by Pat McClung
    Easter Egg

Alien 3
    Original Theatrical Version
    Restored Pre-Release Version (30 Min. of Unseen Footage)
    Audio Commentary by Cinematographer, Editor, VFX Designers and Actors
    Development (Concluding the Story) Featurette
    Tales Of The Wooden Planet (Vincent Ward's Vision) Featurette
    Pre-Production III (Making of Alien 3) Featurette
    Xeno-Erotic (Redesign of the Alien Creature) Featurette
    Production: Part One, Part Two, & Part Three (Behind the Production) Featurette
    Adaptive Organism (Creature Design) Featurette
    Optical Fury (Visual Effects) Featurette
    Music, Editing, & Sound Featurette
    Post-Mortem (Reaction to Film) Featurette
    E.E.V. Bio-Scan Multi Angle Vignette w/ Optional Commentary by Alex Gillis
    Conceptual Art Portfolio
    Production Gallery
    Visual Effects Feature
    Furnace Construction Time Lapse
    Storyboard Archives

Alien Resurrection
    English 5.1 DTS Track
    Engl
  12. Kir Kanos Jedi Master

star 4
    Well seeing as its $100 for two good (one of which I already have) & two rotten movies, I may just opt to wait until January and just pick up Alien. I already have the Special edition of Aliens on DVD. I have a hard time believing that alternate endings and extra footage could improve upon Alien 3 & 4 . I sure am not going to shell out an extra $50 for two crappy movies when arguably one of the greatest movie series ever, "the Indiana Jones trilogy" was $42 .

Besides, On December 2nd, I plan on picking up Alias season 2 & Pirates of the Caribbean. :)
  13. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    I can totally understand the need for budget conscience, but I should point out that $100 is MSRP & these same releases would list a $65 MSRP for the Indy set or $26.95 for Finding Nemo. Look for the Quad to be around $80 or so when it streets, there's probably a thread on TFN that monitors DVD prices... :p Keep in mind that the Quad set is 9 discs, while Dr. Jones only came with 4 discs. Isn't the Aliens disc totally new? I don't recall there being a 2-disc version of any of the Alien films out right now.

I'm not that big into the Alien franchise, but the Quad sounds like a collector's dream for those super Ripely fans out there. Could always be a X-Mas present. This release just sounded like it was what you were jonesing for on Sunday night. Looks like they took the same approach as the "Die Hard" Trilogy, we're going to dress up all the movies in the set including the ones that suck! With so many SE, collector's editions, and box sets out there, consumers can only spend their $$ on so many of those sets. Like you I seem to go for more of the TV sets, I picked up the Legacy box set back when I had $$ to burn.
  14. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Since Loki is asked for it, here's the newest info on Invader Zim Box Sets. From tvshowsondvd.com:

Anime fans have been screaming for this DVD release since Zim first aired on Nickelodeon in 2001 & now it's finally here. Coming Spring 2004 will be the first of 3 double disc sets & a limited edition boxed set which promises to send fans' blood racing through their veins like giant radioactive rubber pants. The pants command them!

"We at Media Blasters are thrilled to add Invader Zim to our powerful line-up, and expect it to be one of our flagship titles in 2004," said John Sirabella, CEO of Media Blasters. "Zim has created quite a fan buzz in the anime community and we know that it will be a huge sensation!"

From the inventive mind of comic book creator Jhonen Vasquez, and co-executive produced by animation veteran Mary Harrington, Invader Zim focuses on a paranoid alien named Zim from planet Irk who believes he is at the forefront of a sinister plan of galactic conquest.
  15. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    I haven't bothered to read far back into this thread, but I thought I would go ahead and post this from the main page of TF.N:

"Some interesting things came to light. The marketing timeline for Star Wars is as follows - This week, The Clone Wars, then the original Star Wars trilogy is being released September 2004, then Episode 3 teaser advertising begins in January of 2005, Episode 3 May 2005, Episode 3 DVD/VHS November 2005. One little fun fact - seems that they have TWO Star Wars television ideas floating around the ranch...one would be animation and the other - LIVE ACTION. These television projects would be in 2006."

Can we all say, "YESSSSSSSS!!!!! BAY-BEEEEE!!!!!" ;)
  16. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Time for some updates on upcoming DVD releases. Amongst the rumors are a February 2004 release date for the first 2 seasons of Newsradio. Also more info is floating around about the 1st season release of Quantum Leap, possibly as early as next year (Fall). M*A*S*H's 5th Season is due out in about a week and the 6th season is currently being targeted for June 2004. Sometime in 2004 look for box sets of The Jetsons, The Flintstones, Kids in the Hall, Star Trek: Voyager, & Dilbert (release: 1/27/04). All of this per tvshowsondvd.com
  17. Kir Kanos Jedi Master

star 4
    Tomorrow, PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN is coming out on DVD. IMHO, this was the most entertaining movie of the summer, not necessarily the best, but definitely the most fun. This is a must have for any avid movie buff's collection. It would also make a great and inexpensive Christmas present.

Now, who is going to have the best price DVD Master?
  18. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    Best Buy and Circuit City will have them for $15.99. Best Buy is offering a deal for $25 where you get "Pirates" and your choice of another movie. See Zach's comments here.

I know I'll be getting mine tomorrow. Why, oh why, did I get Amazon's Super Slower (Saver) Shipping on TTT: EE? I got the email notice two weeks ago that it had shipped, but I'm still waiting for it... :( (It's usually not that bad of a wait -- even accounting for Thanksgiving).
  19. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Shame Shame Kir, you should have known to go to the DVD Deals Thread for price info. Now, off you go to the proper thread.

That being said, lately Wal-Mart has done well on pricing, so after the Comcast repair dude comes to fix a minor cable glitch I'll go on my DVD rounds to the various retailers (early evening). If WMT has a better price on Pirates I'll post it in the DVD Deals thread.
  20. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Quick DVD update...the 6th Season of Stargate SG-1 is currently slated by MGM for a March 2004 release, right on the heels of the 1/20/04 release of Season 5. Season 6 appears to be in a gold (foil) box. Further details are to come!
  21. Kir Kanos Jedi Master

star 4
    From the TFN news headlines:

Just following up information to your stories about the Classic Trilogy on DVD; our upcoming releases bulletin lists Star Wars: A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi as being released by 20th Century Fox on November 4th, 2004. This information came to us via FOX themselves, so it's 99% reliable.
    One other note, prices won't be known for sure until approximately 3 months before release. And as of today they're listed as separate releases; there's no Star Wars trilogy box set listed though it will be released, presumably. I thought it was interesting as Indy isn't available separately.

All I have to say is that its about FREAKIN time! :D

22. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    The other day the special features for Stargate SG-1 Season 6 were presented along with the layout. Also the release date is currently slated to be March 2, 2004. From tvshowsondvd.com:

Disc 1:
    "Redemption" (Part 1), "Redemption" (Part 2), "Descent," "Frozen"
    Special Features:
    Audio Commentary for Each Episode
    Three "SG-1 Directors Series" Featurettes

Disc 2:
    "Nightwalkers," "Abyss," "Shadow Play," "The Other Guys"
    Special Features:
    Four "SG-1 Directors Series" Featurettes

Disc 3:
    "Allegiance," "Cure," "Prometheus," "Unnatural Selection"
    Special Features:
    Three "SG-1 Directors Series" Featurettes

Disc 4:
    "Sight Unseen," "Smoke and Mirrors," "Paradise Lost," "Metamorphosis Disclosure"
    Special Features:
    "SG-1 Directors Series" Featurette

Disc 5:
    "Forsaken," "The Changeling," "Memento," "Prophecy," "Full Circle"
    Special Features:
    "SG-1 Directors Series" Featurette

The video and audio specs will be the usual Widescreen, Dolby 5.1, and Closed Captioned affair.
  23. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    News has erupted from tvshowsondvd.com about the forth coming release of Seinfeld. Here's the story they posted:

The New York Times, in an article "Three Stars of 'Seinfeld' Boycott a DVD Deal" by Sharon Waxman, is reporting today that Julia "Elaine" Louis-Dreyfus, Michael "Kramer" Richards, and Jason "George" Alexander have decided not to participate in the planned DVD release of Seinfeld, due to a disagreement over money. Here are some highlights of the article:

Three of the four leading cast members of the hit television comedy "Seinfeld" are declining to participate in the making of a DVD series of the show because they are unhappy with the related financial deals they have had over the years, people close to the actors and the show said on Monday.

...A spokeswoman for Jerry Seinfeld said he was disappointed that his 3 co-stars had decided to sit out the making of the DVD, which will feature extensive interviews with other cast members, writers and producers of the show...(she) said Mr. Seinfeld hoped to talk to them after the New Year and persuade them to change their minds.
    ...A complicating factor is that "Seinfeld" is now owned by a handful of corporate entities. After the original "Seinfeld" deal was negotiated, Castle Rock Television was bought by Turner Broadcasting, which was bought by Time Warner. This means that Time Warner, Columbia TriStar Television, Castle Rock, Mr. Seinfeld & Mr. David will all take profits from the DVD.

Without the participation of 3 of the main cast members, the DVD will be significantly less interesting, executives close to the project acknowledged.

"It's never been just about the episodes; it's really about the value added," said Fritz Friedman, a senior vice president at Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment. "That's what takes so much time. That's why so much is up in the air - the concept, the taping, the schedules of people involved. Fans complain if we release bare-bones product. On something like `Seinfeld,' people won't be happy if we just put the episodes on there."

Castle Rock is working on the DVD of the first "Seinfeld" season, aiming to release it in December 2004. Plans call for the eventual release of all 9 seasons...
  24. Ima_Toydarian Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm a bit late to the thread, but about the Aliens DVD set. The bonus disc has Aliens In The Basement (Inside the Bob Burns Alien Collection) which is the only reason I'm going to pick it up after the holidays- other than getting the first two movies on DVD!

If you've never met Bob and his wife Kathy or seen his collection of toys, movie props, and memorabilia you should check out his site. He's got two books on it and his growing up in Hollywood. He's also a friend and mentor to A LOT of the biggies that came out of Lucasfilm/ILM, including Rick Baker. *(SW trivia- the buzzing sound you hear when the jawa stops R2-D2 with the remote is actually a toy that Ben Burtt borrowed from Bob's collection.) Bob and friends do a Halloween show each year and one year he actually got Nostromo crew costumes, alien detectors, a face hugger, and the queen alien head! He's supposed to be coming out with a Halloween show DVD soon- something any SW or sci-fi fan would love!

Oh, Bob is also doing some commentary on other DVD's coming out like 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea and others.

I've been keeping up with the Buffy DVD sets, and I've picked up Smallville and The Tick. Looks like I'm going to have to start picking up the Stargate ones (I had already bought a few single DVD's before they released entire seasons!)...

Any word on Birds Of Prey or the 60's Batman being released on DVD?

Lin
  25. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    More Info that I know Loki will be interested in: Further info has come out on the upcoming release of Invader Zim. From tvshowsondvd.com:

Media Blasters reports that Invader Zim - Volume 1 is planned to arrive on May 11, 2004. Episodes are said to include the following:

Unaired Pilot Episode (a half-length short starring Billy West of Futurama as Zim) - Commentary with Jhonen Vasquez (Zim Creator, Head Writer, Art Direction)
    The Nightmare Begins - Commentary w/ Rikki Simons (Voice Actor - Gir and Color Artist), Wally Wingert (Voice Actor) and Jhonen Vasquez
    Bestest Friend - Commentary w/ Rikki Simmons, Ian Graham (Storyboard Artist) and Jhonen Vasquez
    NanoZIM - Commentary with Rikki Simmons and Jhonen Vasquez
    Parent Teacher Night - Commentary w/Rikki Simmons and Jhonen Vasquez
    Walk of Doom - Commentary w/Rikki Simmons and Jhonen Vasquez
    Germs
    Dark Harvest - Commentary w/Eric Trueheart (Writer and Various Voices) and Jhonen Vasquez
    Attack of the Saucer Morons - Commentary w/Eric Trueheart, Rikki Simmons & Jhonen Vasquez
    Career Day
    Battle-Dib
    Planet Jackers - Commentary w/Rikki Simmons and Jhonen Vasquez
    Rise of the Zitboy - Commentary w/Eric Trueheart, Rikki Simmons & Jhonen Vasquez
    Invasion of the Idiot Dog Brain - Commentary w/Rikki Simmons & Jhonen Vasquez
    Bad Bad Rubber Piggy - Surprise Commentary!
    A Room with a Moose - Commentary w/Rikki Simmons & Jhonen Vasquez
    Hamstergeddon - Commentary w/Eric Trueheart, Ian Graham, Rikki Simmons & Jhonen Vasquez

These encompass all but 5 episodes from the first season. There will also be a featurette on Volume 1 which includes interviews & other "strange" footage.

Additional supplements (commentaries or other extras) are tentatively planned with cast/crew members Melissa Fahn (Voice Actor - Gaz), Roman Dirge (Writer), Danielle Koenig (Writer), Kevin Mathei (Music Composer), Bryan Konietzko (Storyboard Artist), Chris Graham (Storyboard Artist), & Jason Stiff (Post Production). Some of those names may not show up until Volume 2, or even Volume 3.

As always, all the reported specs are subject to change.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.