main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary DVD Viewing Party...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MuttandSolo, Sep 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Hey, do you guys want to arrange a DVD viewing party for the release of the Clones DVD? Anyone know of a place we can rent/occupy suited for group viewing of the DVD?

BigBroadcasta, I just realized what I opened that question up to. Sorry.

2. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Someplace where we could relax with some popcorn and a brewsky would be nice...

M.M.

3. BigBroadcastah

BigBroadcastah Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Good Job Mutt. lol.

4. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Three words: Berkeley County Planetarium. Bring your own DVD and we can see if I can either hook it up to the video projector or pull in the big TV. BTW, the price is right, it is free....

5. BigBroadcastah

Feb 24, 2002
    Im gonna kill you Mutt. (j/k by the way)

6. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Four words: Not Driving That Far.

M.M.

7. BigBroadcastah

Feb 24, 2002
    Preach it sistah!

8. wampa

wampa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    Actually, I live in Frederick and the ride to Hedgesville was surprisingly short. I'll side with Isbeth[/i] on this one.

9. Takwolf

Takwolf Jedi Master star 2

May 9, 2002
    [image=http://boe.berk.k12.wv.us/501/Planetarium/noname.jpg]
    "I know the DVD slides in here somewhere"

I would love to see it there Isbeth if anyone else is interested.

Tak

10. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Members of the Council:
    I think is a good idea. Different from anything we have... and is a great way of saying thanks to Isbeth for traveling that far. I will offer a DVD player, my PS2. I have the different cables to connect it to direct AV terminals of regular RF (though direct AV have a better quality). And I would bring also my EP.I DVD which we can see also. Along with the scenes not shown in theaters. And if you feel like watching the old movies again I can bring them too. I have the original and the new versions of the trilogy. They are in VHS and full screen (I couldn't get them in widescreen) and see them too. It will be a complete Star Wars Marathon Weekend or Day. We can plan to bring games too, cards, drawings, etc.... all related to Star Wars.... I think that would be awesome... :D

Don't you? ?[face_plain]

May the Force be with you... always.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    MARYLAND FAN FORCE COUNCIL FORUM
    CALIFORNIA MD

11. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Bring along the Video, just in case..... and bring along a gameboy, x-box, there is a computer already set up that plays on the dome. Video games up on the dome.

Takwolf, that is such a fetching likeness! :D Guys and gals, if you really want to do this, let me know a date and maybe for those who don't wish to drive, you can set up a carpool and share the expense. Maybe invite the Western Maryland crowd. Don't forget to pack the air pop corn popper.

12. Vermano

Vermano Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 1999
    If I can take off work whenever you're having it, I'll be there for sure. I'll post it on the Western MD forum too.

13. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    It isn't official yet and check with Mutt, I got the impression from him that I am not welcome at MFF functions.

14. Vermano

Vermano Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 1999
    Really??!! What's up with that?

15. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    I dunno, check with Mutt. If you guys wanna still do it. I can, however, regardless of what MFF orginally decides.

16. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I think it would be nice to have the opportunity Isbeth. The party wouldn't be an official meeting, but it's a great chance for the members here to meet some Western MD fans and to see your HQ.

17. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Thanks Mogook. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.