DVD viewing this weekend (Sat. 25th)

Discussion in 'Clarksburg/Bridgeport, WV' started by Darth_Raptor, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Ok, so I own the DVDs, Yay! So going to have a little get together at my house for a DVD viewing. Plan to bring yourself and any snacks and/or drinks that you would like.

This will take place this Sat., the 25th. Time? Well I was going to get started in the early afternoon, but I would like to get your feedback on when we should start watching the films. Please post here if you are going to attend and what time you would like to see. I will then post the start time Friday.

:)

EDIT: Oh yeah, we will probably have a meeting too :)
  2. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, I'm off that weekend, so any time is fine with me. The rest of you can determine when will be good.
  3. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm free on Saturday as well. Any time is good with me...

I will be bringing my infamous 7 layer dip...

-Fettish
  4. Dotanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    7 layers of DOOM!

-Dot
  5. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Dot, you WILL be at this meeting man. You HAVE to be. So give me a time :)
  6. Dotanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll do my very best to be there. However my family decided that this saturday would be a wonderful day to celebrate one of my bros. birthday while he's in, my parents anniversary, my brother in laws birthday and a general get together. Given all this I can't give you an exact time rap sorry bud.

-dot
  7. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Well, how about we start around 3PM, that way the movies dont run too far into the night, and anyone who can't be there by 3 has the rest of the day to show up :)
  8. Dotanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    Alrighty then I should be able to make it out that way before ANH is over then =)

-Dot
  9. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will be there around 3pm. Do you need me to bring anything specific other than the dip and tortilla chips?

-Fettish *is excited* :D
  10. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Anyone bringing Soda? I drink diet these days so unless you guys like diet someone may want to bring some drinks.
  11. Dotanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    diet soda is the debil! =)
  12. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    We in the Pittsburgh FF started at noon and are still watching the movies. Watched the OT then TPM, had a meeting lunch and dinner between movies. After TPM which we are currently watching, we'll watch AotC then maybe Empire of Dreams if we are still awake.

Hope your group had as much fun as we are!
    -Sal
  13. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I think we all had a good time. Man did those movies clean up nice! Some of our members had to bail before ROTJ was over, but we had a good turnout. I still say Han shoots first, not at the same time, not after....but hey, atleast I finally have them on DVD :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.