main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DVD Wrap Up

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Boskone_Kenobi, Sep 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    So has everyone else found the blooper reel? The sequence with Vader and the blocked blaster shots is hilarious.

Also, Suncoast had Channel 3 there for a brief time, and I didnt remember to watch channel 3 to see if we made it on the news until the next day. Did anyone watch the news? Anyone know if we got on?

2. Marvincade

Marvincade Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2003

We haven't even looked for the blooper reel yet. We have had just enough time to watch one disk a night. So the question is which disk and where?

3. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I think they cut a line out of Empire. It doesn't bother me but I''m wondering if people remember it differently.
    I seem to remember after Leia says "I'd kjust as soon kiss a Wookie," Hab says "I can arrange that." and then walks down the hall and says something like "You could use a good kiss."
    On the new version the last line wasn't said. and now I can;t remember if it was said at all.

4. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    The Blooper reel is on the bonus disk, under the VIDEO GAME AND STILL GALLERY Menu. Go to that page, and type in "1138."

5. bobafett321

bobafett321 Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2003
    no, i was just watching Empire, and the line Eric referred to is still there....

Nick

6. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Irvin Kershner's commentary on "Empire" is my favorite thing on the DVDs so far. It's like listening to Stan Lee talk about Spider-Man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.