main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Dwight, I got a deal for ya...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JaxAnakinSkywalker, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    I've been talking to CS @ Master Replicas and they have made me an offer... Hear ya go..

Read from the bottom up, but I'll split it halfies with ya, unless you can get a better deal...

Hello,

I have been authorized to sell you another one for 70 dollars. If this interests
    you please let me know.

Sincerely,

Jerry
    Customer Service

Ok, may I ask why? Does the blade come out at all? Paying another > $120 for a new one is slightly ridiculous. I can't be the first to > damage one.
    >
    > Chase

Dear Chase,
    >
    > I am sorry but we do not sell the blades seperately. The blade and > the hilt are
    > one unit. Please feel free to contact us anytime.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > Jerry
    > Customer Service

Is it possible to replace the blade on an FX lightsaber? If so, > >> where do I get a replacement blade? It would be a red one. How much >> > would it cost? I am a member of the First Coast Jedi Knights in > >> Jacksonville, so this could be a fairly regular sale if it is > >> possible to do.
    >>
    >> Chase
    >> aka JaxAnakinSkywalker

2. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    They're really going all out. OK, sounds solid to me. They're beating ebay's prices so I'm good for it. The only issue is that I took a cut in my last paycheck because of the trip to LA. My next paycheck will be hefty but that won't be until next Saturday.

Otherwise, I'm all about it. If you wouldn't mind covering the cost and then I can give you cash straight up or putting money in your Paypal account or whatever.

3. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Wow, that's one way to make sure you also don't tell anyone about it breaking like that. MR is really reaching. Might as well just start making the blades EL so they can take a hit. There's been a few companies to get the light to finally travel on an EL blade.

>Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.