main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dynasty! Hypothetical geneologies in the GFFA (Legacy spoilers?)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by sabarte, Jun 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabarte

sabarte Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2005
    Who's Roan's (great-?)grandmommy? That sort of question is taking over the Legacy threads, so I'm figuring maybe we can spin it off. Old speculation on Mara Jade's parentage, Anakin's daddy etc can go here too. This thread should certainly not be taken too seriously :)

I think there's some Isard in there, myself. Or at least there should be.

2. Sauron_18

Sauron_18 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 1, 2005
    Roan is descended from Jag and Vima-Da-Boda.

3. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    The most obvious answer is what I believe is the correct answer, and that is Jaina. We won't find out for sure for a while though, as to not spoil anything in LOTF.

4. sabarte

Sep 8, 2005
    Ganner Krieg could be descended from Tales' Nas Ghent.

Darth Maladi could be descended from the love-child of Villie and Jeisel. *runs*

Presumably Marasiah's mother has brown(or gold?) eyes and lighter hair than Roan. The full-body shot looks somewhat like Padme. Maybe momma's a Naberrie? ;)

If one of the Imperial Knights is a distant kinsman or woman of Dooku, that would be interesting.

5. Sauron_18

Apr 1, 2005
    And maybe a Naberrie is descended from a Palpatine, and there. This girl would have :

Skywalker Genes
    Solo Genes
    Fel Genes
    Palpatine Genes

Could she get any better?

6. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    And maybe they're related to Waru. And Tarkin. And Thrawn. And Jabba. And Picard. And Napoleon. And Aegon. And Jupiter. And Washington.

Speculation... sigh.

7. sabarte

Sep 8, 2005
    As long as the speculation is out of the official threads, I'm happy :)

Besides, it's fun.

8. Sauron_18

Apr 1, 2005

Arrogance... sigh,:p jk, I was referring to another thread joke actually.

9. 000

000 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    [image=http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/tripzero/Skywalker-Solo-FelFamilyTree.png]

There's a best-guess family tree based on available information and logic.

Going from the absurdist/hypothetical angle, Tagge blood is a must in every family tree. They're the coolest family, well, ever.

10. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Palpatines> Tagges. :)

11. Rouge77

Rouge77 Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2005
    You probably could make Kol Skywalker Ben´s son so that there would be no need for an intervening generation. Luke was in his mid-forties when Ben was born, so why shouldn´t Ben´s son be born when he is older? Make Kol being born about 75-80 ABY.

Roan Fel´s wife or mother could turn out to be a Hapan princess.

12. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    [face_laugh] :D =D= Awesome!

Obviously, I'd like the Fel dynasty to be descended from Jag and Jaina, and I think that their Skywalker looks and white forelocks make that likely. However, I know that LFL love to torture their readers, and some other thoughts ought to be voiced:

a.) The "Victory Without War" ideology of the first Emperor of the Fel dynasty sounds a lot like something Chak Fel once said; but then again, I kinda like the idea that Jag is Chak anyway...
    b.) Evlyn Tabory - born 10 ABY
    c.) Ederlathh Pallopides - born 4 BBY

Solutions to the white forelock issue:
    1.) ritual body-art reflecting Yuuzhan Vong acculturation.
    2.) Side-effect of RNA used in Chiss treatment on Jag's scar, passed on with the same RNA.
    3.) Visual impressionism? [face_laugh]
    4.) Soontir Fel is Ysanne Isard's son; of course, since I already have a theory that Mirax Horn is the children of Booster Terrik and Isard, I'd say we almost have a family unit there...

[face_whistling] ;) :p

As to the others, Gunn Yage reminds me a bit of Tahiri, while Antares Draco has a lopsided scowl that suggests Skywalker or Solo. Both also have cleft chins, which tend to be associated with Skywalkers in Star Wars...

I'm overreading, amn't I? :p

- The Imperial Ewok

13. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    I still think Kol and Cade are descended from Ben and Allana. :p

At least they're not twins.

I imagine (hope, actually) that Roan is decended from Jaina. I really like the idea of all these Force sensitive individuals in positions of power being Anakin's Legacy.

Edit: Of course, Force sensitives have often been in positions of power. I just quite like the idea of the leaders of pretty much every faction being a descendant of Anakin Skywalker... though you'd have thought the Force sensitivity would have diluted somewhat by this point.

I can imagine Krayt's revelation to Cade already:

"Kol never told you what happened to your great-great-uncle two times removed's cousin's father!"
    "He told me enough, he told me you killed him!"
    "No, I am you great-great-uncle two times removed's cousin's father!"
    "No, that's not true! That's improbable!"

14. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    :eek: [face_laugh] =D= [face_laugh] :D

Something else; there's a new pic of Roan Fel up at Wookieepedia - from Legacy #0, I presume. Am I imagining it when I think I see echoes of Han and Luke?

[face_thinking]

- The Imperial Ewok

15. Jmacq1

Jmacq1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2005
    I can kinda see the "Han" actually. But I'd imagine this is going to give us all fits, because some artists will make the "family resemblances" stronger than others.

Draco looks a little more Dooku-esque to me, like a young Christopher Lee (or Terence Stamp) with curlier hair.

16. sabarte

Sep 8, 2005
    Eyebrows are all wrong - but that was my first impression too.

Perhaps the hair is dyed in honor of the first Emperor? I would love it if the Isard theory were true- gives them some vague and debatable legitimacy as heirs to the mean, nasty part of the Empire ;)

17. Kol_Skywalker

Kol_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2006
    "c.) Ederlathh Pallopides - born 4 BBY"

I am suprised that nothing more has come of this character in the Expanded Universe, apart from the throw-away line in the Dark Empire RPG Sourcebook by West End Games.

18. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    Yes, Ederlaath and Ken.

And then there's the anonymous member of the Palpatine family that Domina Tagge was looking at for marriage.

19. Rouge77

Rouge77 Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2005
    One could imagine that the Imperial warlords would have "taken care" of Palpatine´s possible relatives...

20. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    As an aristocrat, Palpatine would have many relatives. These are the sorts of individuals with power and influence that no warlord would dare touch.

At any rate, Grand Vizier Pestage already destroyed and sealed all records of Palpatine's family, presumably for this reason.

McEwok: Are you nuts?

Wait, don't answer that.

Ysanne Isard isn't old enough to be Baron Fel's mother, and she is known to have had a love interest with him. She is not his mother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.