main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster T-shirts for sale.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by CRIMSONXXX, Dec 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005

Scott with the FL 501st is doing a run of these shirts and he gave me permission to copy his post here for you guys! He does awesome work, I have bought his shirts in the past and I am very pleased. Once these are gone, there gone and you can't buy them anywhere else.

Skaught
    Florida Garrison Commanding Officer

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:59 pm Post subject: E-11 Blaster T-Shirts (now taking orders)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a t-shirt design I've wanted to do for a couple years. I'm going to take pre orders now and only print what people order. I'll get them printed right after the new year, so orders will be taken up until that time.

The bottom text reads, "When you absolutely, positively have to kill every moisture farmer in the room, accept no substitutes."

Shirts will be available in olive (army) green or black, with white print. Normal 100% cotton t-shirts only. The cost is $12 for S-XL (add $2 for XXL or $3 for XXXL). Shipping is $3 for one, $4 for two, or $5 for three or more. International shipping is $6 for one, $8 for two, or $10 for three. More than that please contact me.

My Paypal address is Scott@skaught.com. If you choose that route, add 60-cents per shirt to cover the PP fee. Be sure to specify SIZE and COLOR.

Checks, money orders or well-concealed cash can be sent to:

Scott Will
    515 Rafael Blvd NE
    St. Petersburg, FL 33704

Thanks!

Scott
    Legion Merchandise Officer
    www.StarWarsGeneration.com

2. CRIMSONXXX

Apr 3, 2005
    Cool shirt! If the picture does not show up, email Scott and I am sure he will email you a photo back.

Tell him REDEYE sent you!!!!

3. CRIMSONXXX

Apr 3, 2005
    Try this link -

[​IMG].

4. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    Thanks redeye...is this a post on ebay? We would like to get a couple...let us know

5. CRIMSONXXX

Apr 3, 2005
    Offered on the 501st site only that I am aware of. No ebay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.